Former Veep Pence Informs Congress He Has Discovered Classified Documents In His Home

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Underboss

Former Veep Pence Informs Congress He Has Discovered Classified Documents In His Home

Post by psk836 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:30 pm

https://justthenews.com/government/whit ... diana-home

"Former Vice President Mike Pence informed Congress on Tuesday that his team has discovered document in his Indiana home that from his time in the Trump White House and marked as classified.

Pence said his team last week searched his Carmel, Indian, home and the office of the political advocacy group Advancing American Freedom, after news broke that President Joe Biden stored classified documents in his home and office from his time as vice president, Fox News reported.

Pence told the National Archives on Jan. 18 about some potentially classified materials discovered in two small boxes. The federal records agency then informed the FBI, which collected the documents the following evening while Pence was in Washington, D.C., to attend the March for Life.

The Justice Department will make the final decision whether the records are classified, Pence's team said."
1 x

Evil
Consigliere

Re: Former Veep Pence Informs Congress He Has Discovered Classified Documents In His Home

Post by Evil » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:40 pm

I think we can safely conclude that none of these people take classified material seriously.

Still only one refused to return them.
2 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain

psk836
Underboss

Re: Former Veep Pence Informs Congress He Has Discovered Classified Documents In His Home

Post by psk836 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:42 pm

Evil wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:40 pm
I think we can safely conclude that none of these people take classified material seriously.

They're all Uniparty swamp creatures. What do you expect?
0 x

MiltantCentrist
Caporegime

Post by MiltantCentrist » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:54 pm

psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:42 pm
Evil wrote:

Trump is in the "uniparty" now, eh?
1 x

clusterchuck
Caporegime

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:02 pm

Who's next?

Obama?
Bush?
Cheney?
Clinton?
Gore?
Schiff?
Brennan?
1 x
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Law of War. Military Occupancy. COG active. Mil-Civ Alliance

clusterchuck
Caporegime

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:02 pm

What if this turns out to be a false alarm? I mean it could be these aren't STILL classified.

Then the country could be schooled on the difference between 'marked' classified and still classified.

That would be sweet.
Last edited by clusterchuck on Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Law of War. Military Occupancy. COG active. Mil-Civ Alliance

Chester Cheesewright
Underboss

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:06 pm

psk836 wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:42 pm
Evil wrote:

► Good lord
0 x
► Watching fat cats get taxed touches the very depths of a Republican’s soul

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:25 pm

Evil wrote:

"Returning" stolen items is only considered during the penalty phase. It doesn't diminish your guilt
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:30 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:02 pm
What if this turns out to be a false alarm? I mean it could be these aren't STILL classified.

Then the country could be schooled on the difference between 'marked' classified and still classified.

That would be sweet.
Yer clutching at straws again.
1 x
stultitia non pertinet misericordiae

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:03 am

Pete wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:25 pm
Evil wrote:

"Returning" stolen items is only considered during the penalty phase. It doesn't diminish your guilt
Obstruction is a whole different crime
0 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain