The Capitol Siege: The Cases Behind The Biggest Criminal Investigation In U.S. History

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Godfather

Re: The Capitol Siege: The Cases Behind The Biggest Criminal Investigation In U.S. History

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:28 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:57 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:32 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:13 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:17 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:50 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:42 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:16 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:19 pm
Still no insurrection. Not one person was charged with Insurrection.

We understand why you must post this lie over and over.
What’s today’s excuse? Afghanistan?
My own necro-thread...

Is being charged with sedition the same as being charged with insurrection? How about incitement of insurrection?
Who f****** cares
Until yesterday, every Trumpetier who tried to downplay the 6 Jan riots.
Why don't you start up playing how your president lied about shutting down the virus?
Why don't you tell me what you would have done?
If I was Biden? I would lie to get elected. That's all he has.

Your president said he would shut the virus down, don't put this on me, it's on him, he said it
What would you have done? What should he have done differently? Is it his fault that the virus is mutating? Is it his fault so many refuse to take the virus, or wear masks?

Now pro death and virus SCOTUS stopped his mandate ability

These idiots who won’t get vaccinated, wear masks ask why Biden hasn’t stopped it

Dumb f**k American is literally killing themselves and the innocent
Ek-me5zXIAEvJUS.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

lust4beer
Caporegime

Re: The Capitol Siege: The Cases Behind The Biggest Criminal Investigation In U.S. History

Post by lust4beer » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:30 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:28 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:57 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:32 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:13 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Antisteroidforce wrote:

My own necro-thread...

Is being charged with sedition the same as being charged with insurrection? How about incitement of insurrection?
Who f****** cares
Why don't you start up playing how your president lied about shutting down the virus?
Why don't you tell me what you would have done?
If I was Biden? I would lie to get elected. That's all he has.

Your president said he would shut the virus down, don't put this on me, it's on him, he said it
What would you have done? What should he have done differently? Is it his fault that the virus is mutating? Is it his fault so many refuse to take the virus, or wear masks?

Now pro death and virus SCOTUS stopped his mandate ability

These idiots who won’t get vaccinated, wear masks ask why Biden hasn’t stopped it

Dumb f**k American is literally killing themselves and the innocent
Ek-me5zXIAEvJUS.jpg
Right on cue

America’s dumb f**k
1 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:38 pm

Scooter wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:11 pm
Evil wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:10 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Antisteroidforce wrote:

My own necro-thread...

Who f****** cares
No, they weren't downplaying it, it's not an insurrection, and combating your LIBERAL LIES about it, well, that's not downplaying. PinkPussyHat skaanks flooded the Capitol to interrupt Kavanaugh's USSC hearings. You cheered for that. (Now start your sht about there was no violence or destruction. It was still an attempt to stop the proceedings).

No one denied the violence that took place on the 6th, but there was no insurrection, and it was NOTHING like 9/11 or Pearl Harbor, like your trickwhoar VP said...
You've all been downplaying it. Claiming no one was armed despite numerous arms charges. Claiming it wasn't an insurrection even though the goal was to prevent a peaceful transition of power. Now claiming it was like that women's march protest, which did lead to some justified trespassing charges.

VP Harris dude not day those dates were alike. She said these are all dates that will live in infamy. That's an accurate statement, spunk monkey pedo lover

You can shut your gay lying mouth, maggotfk. And yes, VP Harris is a dude

FOADN
Surrender accepted, spunk monkey
0 x
"Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!” - TFG

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:50 pm

“Operation Warp Speed”: even while they’re bitching about the vaccines being inadequately tested, “experimental”, and refusing to take it.
0 x
stultitia non pertinet misericordiae

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:13 pm

Evil wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:10 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Antisteroidforce wrote:

My own necro-thread...

Who f****** cares
No, they weren't downplaying it, it's not an insurrection, and combating your LIBERAL LIES about it, well, that's not downplaying. PinkPussyHat skaanks flooded the Capitol to interrupt Kavanaugh's USSC hearings. You cheered for that. (Now start your sht about there was no violence or destruction. It was still an attempt to stop the proceedings).

No one denied the violence that took place on the 6th, but there was no insurrection, and it was NOTHING like 9/11 or Pearl Harbor, like your trickwhoar VP said...
You've all been downplaying it. Claiming no one was armed despite numerous arms charges. Claiming it wasn't an insurrection even though the goal was to prevent a peaceful transition of power. Now claiming it was like that women's march protest, which did lead to some justified trespassing charges.

VP Harris dude not day those dates were alike. She said these are all dates that will live in infamy. That's an accurate statement, spunk monkey pedo lover

The biggest criminal investigation in US history is as big a dud as the already debunked Russian collusion coup smear.

Oh lord Progressive Liberal Democrat Woke keep this up for the next 298 days.

When you awake you’ll realize your leadership turned their backs on you while you pursued your childish Rabid Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Then the majority you “want free stuff” from will be GONE.

Its beautiful to watch people implode without a shred of effort from the opposing ideology.

Just beautiful.

“Progressive Liberal Democrat Woke”
“298”
0 x

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:15 pm

Poor triggered EvilPedo...
0 x