Our host wants cash!!!!

Leave a small anonymous tip if you can!
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 20755
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Our host wants cash!!!!

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:03 am

Screenshot_20200427-070032_Gmail.jpg
If you enjoy aibafs and can find it in your heart, drop a few coins in the Tip Jar!!

If you wish to remain anonymous, there is a link to Amazon gift cards in the Tip Jar

:cash: :thankyouyellow:

viewtopic.php?t=4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x
“A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots.”—Mark Twain

User avatar
Lily
Associate
Posts: 2718
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Re: Our host wants cash!!!!

Post by Lily » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:58 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:03 am
Screenshot_20200427-070032_Gmail.jpgIf you enjoy aibafs and can find it in your heart, drop a few coins in the Tip Jar!!

If you wish to remain anonymous, there is a link to Amazon gift cards in the Tip Jar

:cash: :thankyouyellow:

viewtopic.php?t=4
Check your email :thankyouyellow:
0 x
Never make snow angels in a dog park.

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 20755
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Re: Our host wants cash!!!!

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:37 pm

:thankyouyellow:

Thanks to all who donated so far!
0 x
“A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots.”—Mark Twain

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Underboss
Posts: 48623
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: Our host wants cash!!!!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Pete, send me an email with your address so I can send money like before!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 20755
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Re: Our host wants cash!!!!

Post by Pete » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:49 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:37 pm
Pete, send me an email with your address so I can send money like before!!

:angel:
peteetongmain@gmail.com
0 x
“A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots.”—Mark Twain

User avatar
lust4beer
Caporegime
Posts: 13422
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: Our host wants cash!!!!

Post by lust4beer » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:47 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:03 am
Screenshot_20200427-070032_Gmail.jpgIf you enjoy aibafs and can find it in your heart, drop a few coins in the Tip Jar!!

If you wish to remain anonymous, there is a link to Amazon gift cards in the Tip Jar

:cash: :thankyouyellow:

viewtopic.php?t=4

Thanks for making this such a great board Pete
3 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 20755
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Re: Our host wants cash!!!!

Post by Pete » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:25 am

Thanks all you generous people. You guys are crazy

:rofl1:
0 x
“A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots.”—Mark Twain

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Caporegime
Posts: 21147
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Our host wants cash!!!!

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat May 09, 2020 1:04 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:03 am
Screenshot_20200427-070032_Gmail.jpgIf you enjoy aibafs and can find it in your heart, drop a few coins in the Tip Jar!!

If you wish to remain anonymous, there is a link to Amazon gift cards in the Tip Jar

:cash: :thankyouyellow:

https://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?t=4
► I got you covered, Boss. I put in ten greenies
1 x
”I vuz never a Nazi - -” Brookboy

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Godfather
Posts: 82575
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Our host wants cash!!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue May 19, 2020 5:40 pm

Get rid of that stupid ignore feature yet?
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 20755
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Re: Our host wants cash!!!!

Post by Pete » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:06 pm

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 1:04 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:03 am
Screenshot_20200427-070032_Gmail.jpgIf you enjoy aibafs and can find it in your heart, drop a few coins in the Tip Jar!!

If you wish to remain anonymous, there is a link to Amazon gift cards in the Tip Jar

:cash: :thankyouyellow:

https://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?t=4
► I got you covered, Boss. I put in ten greenies
Late thanks, Cheddarooni!!
1 x
“A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots.”—Mark Twain

Post Reply