What in Hot Hell is going on in Kali?

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
Post Reply
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 23607
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

What in Hot Hell is going on in Kali?

Post by Pete » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:13 pm

0 x
"I don't know what's going to happen, but something's going to happen." George Harrison

User avatar
Shred
Soldier
Posts: 8040
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: What in Hot Hell is going on in Kali?

Post by Shred » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:35 am

An unintended consequence of the right to keep and bear arms outside the environment of a well regulated militia.
0 x
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one - Captain Spock (Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan).

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 23607
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Re: What in Hot Hell is going on in Kali?

Post by Pete » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:57 am

Shred wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:35 am
An unintended consequence of the right to keep and bear arms outside the environment of a well regulated militia.
But Kalifornia has the strictest gun laws in the states
0 x
"I don't know what's going to happen, but something's going to happen." George Harrison

User avatar
Shred
Soldier
Posts: 8040
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: What in Hot Hell is going on in Kali?

Post by Shred » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:08 am

Pete wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:57 am
Shred wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:35 am
An unintended consequence of the right to keep and bear arms outside the environment of a well regulated militia.
But Kalifornia has the strictest gun laws in the states
That's starting from a very low bar Pete.

And anyone can go to the rest of the USA and buy a gun and take it into California, can't they ?
0 x
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one - Captain Spock (Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan).

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 23607
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Re: What in Hot Hell is going on in Kali?

Post by Pete » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:57 am

Shred wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:08 am
Pete wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:57 am
Shred wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:35 am
An unintended consequence of the right to keep and bear arms outside the environment of a well regulated militia.
But Kalifornia has the strictest gun laws in the states
That's starting from a very low bar Pete.

And anyone can go to the rest of the USA and buy a gun and take it into California, can't they ?
I was hoping again against hope that one of our California members would pipe up re the laws on importation of weapons into California. Nothing yet

:sablier:
0 x
"I don't know what's going to happen, but something's going to happen." George Harrison

Post Reply