Enroute to get my J&J booster

Just what the doctor ordered
Pete
Site Admin

Enroute to get my J&J booster

Post by Pete » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:30 am

my VOLUNTARY booster. The way God intended :up:
0 x
“A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots.”—Mark Twain

Pete
Site Admin

Re: Enroute to get my J&J booster

Post by Pete » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:05 pm

Epic fail. The Publix website said J&J was in short supply, walk-ins only, but my local store allegedly had vaccine. I walked in, broad at the front table said I needed an appointment for J&J. On the way home, just out of curiousity, I called the pharmacist and she said they didn't have any J&J. When I got home, the website let me make a Fri apt for J&J

Maybe the phone call should have been first, but they always look so busy :nesaitpas:
1 x
“A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots.”—Mark Twain

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:49 am

OK let's try this again today. Take 2 :~:
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:35 pm

Got jabbed. The bad news is I grew a 6th digit on each hand.

The good news is I can play the guitar like Hound Dog Taylor now
0 x

donttreadonme
Underboss

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:43 pm

Pete wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:05 pm
Epic fail. The Publix website said J&J was in short supply, walk-ins only, but my local store allegedly had vaccine. I walked in, broad at the front table said I needed an appointment for J&J. On the way home, just out of curiousity, I called the pharmacist and she said they didn't have any J&J. When I got home, the website let me make a Fri apt for J&J

Maybe the phone call should have been first, but they always look so busy :nesaitpas:
Glad a hillbilly like you trusts the science, Cletus. :clap:
0 x
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection"

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:49 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:43 pm
Pete wrote:

Not a lot of choices on the menu, Fetus
0 x

donttreadonme
Underboss

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:49 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Pete wrote:

Do you trust the science or not, Cletus?
0 x
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection"

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:46 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:58 pm
Pete wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Pete wrote:

Not 100%. Nowhere near 100%. Fauci is a proven GD liar
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Caporegime

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:26 am

Pete wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:46 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:58 pm
Pete wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Pete wrote:

Not 100%. Nowhere near 100%. Fauci is a proven GD liar

► You been watching too much Fox News
0 x
”I vuz never a Nazi - -” Brookboy