44 religious fundies killed in stampede.....

Israel/Palestine issue? Brexit? Human Rights?

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 14196
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: 44 religious fundies killed in stampede.....

Post by brookboy123 » Sat May 01, 2021 10:14 am

4 Americans among the dead.
0 x

User avatar
KC_
Caporegime
Posts: 17040
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: 44 religious fundies killed in stampede.....

Post by KC_ » Sat May 01, 2021 10:36 am

This should not be able to happen during a Pandemic.
0 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 14940
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Re: 44 religious fundies killed in stampede.....

Post by Pete » Sat May 01, 2021 10:40 am

Are those anything like soccer match fundies or Brit rock ensemble 'The Who' fundies?
0 x
"Come on, man" is now an acceptable rebuttal in a political debate

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 14196
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: 44 religious fundies killed in stampede.....

Post by brookboy123 » Sat May 01, 2021 10:59 am

KC_ wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:36 am
This should not be able to happen during a Pandemic.
Of course not........to put that many people together during a world-wide pandemic???

Fundies are not known for their intelligence......even the fundie jewwwwwwwwwwwwws.

My jooooooooooo-Nona always told us to be proud of the Jewish love of education.

I guess there are exceptions.
1 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 14196
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: 44 religious fundies killed in stampede.....

Post by brookboy123 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:41 am

Pete wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:40 am
Are those anything like soccer match fundies or Brit rock ensemble 'The Who' fundies?
How stupid do people have to be to put themselves at risk, like these fundie scumbags did, during a freakin world-wide pandemic.

Unfortunately, my children, and grandchildren, have to deal with these nitwitted religious fundies on a daily basis in their neighborhoods in Brooklyn.
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 14940
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Re: 44 religious fundies killed in stampede.....

Post by Pete » Tue May 04, 2021 11:08 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:41 am
Pete wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:40 am
Are those anything like soccer match fundies or Brit rock ensemble 'The Who' fundies?
How stupid do people have to be to put themselves at risk, like these fundie scumbags did, during a freakin world-wide pandemic.

Unfortunately, my children, and grandchildren, have to deal with these nitwitted religious fundies on a daily basis in their neighborhoods in Brooklyn.
They might be vaccinated, thanks to Operation Warp Speed and Big Pharma
0 x
"Come on, man" is now an acceptable rebuttal in a political debate

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 14196
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: 44 religious fundies killed in stampede.....

Post by brookboy123 » Wed May 05, 2021 7:22 am

Pete wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:08 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:41 am
Pete wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:40 am
Are those anything like soccer match fundies or Brit rock ensemble 'The Who' fundies?
How stupid do people have to be to put themselves at risk, like these fundie scumbags did, during a freakin world-wide pandemic.

Unfortunately, my children, and grandchildren, have to deal with these nitwitted religious fundies on a daily basis in their neighborhoods in Brooklyn.
They might be vaccinated, thanks to Operation Warp Speed and Big Pharma
I don't know if those fundies have been vaccinated for COVID.

I do know that there is a great deal of resistance in New York's fundie Jewish population to getting their children vaccinated against childhood diseases. Chicken pox and measles can still run rampant in their communities.

Religious fundie filth be fundie filth.....it's as simple as that. :devilfire:
0 x

Shred
Associate
Posts: 2324
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: 44 religious fundies killed in stampede.....

Post by Shred » Mon May 10, 2021 5:45 am

Whoever organised policing and crowd control has failed, this is proper Hillsborough disaster type stuff.
People in authority should lose their jobs.

And Netanyahu, being their boss should symbolically resign too.
0 x
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one - Captain Spock (Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan).

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 14940
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Re: 44 religious fundies killed in stampede.....

Post by Pete » Mon May 10, 2021 6:28 am

"...Chicken pox and measles..."

Way less deadly than COVID
0 x
"Come on, man" is now an acceptable rebuttal in a political debate

Post Reply