If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun May 02, 2021 11:25 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 10:20 am
Shred wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:41 am
Almost 10 years since Seal Team Six did the job and put that terrorist down, I raised a glass to them.

Btw, did you know that Osama bin Laden is an anagram of lob da man in sea?
:beer: for whom ever came up with that one.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
So are our Intel services the good guys now?
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun May 02, 2021 11:26 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:36 am
Evil wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm
"might" This is what passes for facts with these people now. :lo2l:
That's a good reason for that idiot Bill Clinton to let bin laden escape twice.
Yeah he should have start two wars and still not get him. Good thing Obama got elected and got the job done
Got what job done? 9/11 was over. Too late. Clinton didn't act and had 8 years of attacks under his belt.

Biden voted for the Iraq war, so did Hillary, and Obama never ended it.
Biden voted for the Iraq war? Really? Please show me the declaration of war against Iraq that you claim Biden signed.
Petes stooge playing stupid again.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 29294
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by nolaxride » Sun May 02, 2021 2:56 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:26 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:36 am
Evil wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm
"might" This is what passes for facts with these people now. :lo2l:
That's a good reason for that idiot Bill Clinton to let bin laden escape twice.
Yeah he should have start two wars and still not get him. Good thing Obama got elected and got the job done
Got what job done? 9/11 was over. Too late. Clinton didn't act and had 8 years of attacks under his belt.

Biden voted for the Iraq war, so did Hillary, and Obama never ended it.
Biden voted for the Iraq war? Really? Please show me the declaration of war against Iraq that you claim Biden signed.
Petes stooge playing stupid again.
Is that how you admit you can't find a declaration of war?

What was the title of the bill?
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun May 02, 2021 6:48 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:56 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:26 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:36 am
Evil wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm
"might" This is what passes for facts with these people now. :lo2l:
That's a good reason for that idiot Bill Clinton to let bin laden escape twice.
Yeah he should have start two wars and still not get him. Good thing Obama got elected and got the job done
Got what job done? 9/11 was over. Too late. Clinton didn't act and had 8 years of attacks under his belt.

Biden voted for the Iraq war, so did Hillary, and Obama never ended it.
Biden voted for the Iraq war? Really? Please show me the declaration of war against Iraq that you claim Biden signed.
Petes stooge playing stupid again.
Is that how you admit you can't find a declaration of war?

What was the title of the bill?
Biden could have voted no on the Iraq war, instead he voted yes.
0 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 17550
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sun May 02, 2021 7:18 pm

So there was no declaration of war and congress never voted on one.

TFC.
1 x
stultitia non pertinet misericordiae

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 29294
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by nolaxride » Mon May 03, 2021 2:28 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:48 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:56 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:26 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:36 am
Evil wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm
"might" This is what passes for facts with these people now. :lo2l:
That's a good reason for that idiot Bill Clinton to let bin laden escape twice.
Yeah he should have start two wars and still not get him. Good thing Obama got elected and got the job done
Got what job done? 9/11 was over. Too late. Clinton didn't act and had 8 years of attacks under his belt.

Biden voted for the Iraq war, so did Hillary, and Obama never ended it.
Biden voted for the Iraq war? Really? Please show me the declaration of war against Iraq that you claim Biden signed.
Petes stooge playing stupid again.
Is that how you admit you can't find a declaration of war?

What was the title of the bill?
Biden could have voted no on the Iraq war, instead he voted yes.
You still don't have your facts straight. Biden never voted to go to war. Neither the House nor Senate voted to go to war.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon May 03, 2021 3:53 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:28 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:48 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:56 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:26 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:36 am
Evil wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm
"might" This is what passes for facts with these people now. :lo2l:
That's a good reason for that idiot Bill Clinton to let bin laden escape twice.
Yeah he should have start two wars and still not get him. Good thing Obama got elected and got the job done
Got what job done? 9/11 was over. Too late. Clinton didn't act and had 8 years of attacks under his belt.

Biden voted for the Iraq war, so did Hillary, and Obama never ended it.
Biden voted for the Iraq war? Really? Please show me the declaration of war against Iraq that you claim Biden signed.
Petes stooge playing stupid again.
Is that how you admit you can't find a declaration of war?

What was the title of the bill?
Biden could have voted no on the Iraq war, instead he voted yes.
You still don't have your facts straight. Biden never voted to go to war. Neither the House nor Senate voted to go to war.
Then there was no Iraq war. Got it.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon May 03, 2021 3:54 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:18 pm
So there was no declaration of war and congress never voted on one.

TFC.
So no brain told you all that while he was in your lap?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 29294
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by nolaxride » Mon May 03, 2021 4:04 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:53 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:28 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:48 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:56 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:26 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:36 am
Evil wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm
"might" This is what passes for facts with these people now. :lo2l:
That's a good reason for that idiot Bill Clinton to let bin laden escape twice.
Yeah he should have start two wars and still not get him. Good thing Obama got elected and got the job done
Got what job done? 9/11 was over. Too late. Clinton didn't act and had 8 years of attacks under his belt.

Biden voted for the Iraq war, so did Hillary, and Obama never ended it.
Biden voted for the Iraq war? Really? Please show me the declaration of war against Iraq that you claim Biden signed.
Petes stooge playing stupid again.
Is that how you admit you can't find a declaration of war?

What was the title of the bill?
Biden could have voted no on the Iraq war, instead he voted yes.
You still don't have your facts straight. Biden never voted to go to war. Neither the House nor Senate voted to go to war.
Then there was no Iraq war. Got it.
I didn't say the US didn't invade the country. What I did say, and what you're ignoring, is that Congress never voted to go to war. You're stuck on that lie. You're stuck defending Bush's invasion by trying to absolve him of responsibility.

There was only one person with the ability to order the invasion of Iraq. Just one. Only one. Congress did not order the president to invade.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon May 03, 2021 5:20 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:04 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:53 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:28 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:48 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:56 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:26 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:36 am


That's a good reason for that idiot Bill Clinton to let bin laden escape twice.
Yeah he should have start two wars and still not get him. Good thing Obama got elected and got the job done
Got what job done? 9/11 was over. Too late. Clinton didn't act and had 8 years of attacks under his belt.

Biden voted for the Iraq war, so did Hillary, and Obama never ended it.
Biden voted for the Iraq war? Really? Please show me the declaration of war against Iraq that you claim Biden signed.
Petes stooge playing stupid again.
Is that how you admit you can't find a declaration of war?

What was the title of the bill?
Biden could have voted no on the Iraq war, instead he voted yes.
You still don't have your facts straight. Biden never voted to go to war. Neither the House nor Senate voted to go to war.
Then there was no Iraq war. Got it.
I didn't say the US didn't invade the country. What I did say, and what you're ignoring, is that Congress never voted to go to war. You're stuck on that lie. You're stuck defending Bush's invasion by trying to absolve him of responsibility.

There was only one person with the ability to order the invasion of Iraq. Just one. Only one. Congress did not order the president to invade.
You said Joe Biden did not vote for the Iraq war.

Did he or didn't he?
0 x

Post Reply