If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm

Evil wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:36 am
Evil wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm
"might" This is what passes for facts with these people now. :lo2l:
That's a good reason for that idiot Bill Clinton to let bin laden escape twice.
Yeah he should have start two wars and still not get him. Good thing Obama got elected and got the job done
Got what job done? 9/11 was over. Too late. Clinton didn't act and had 8 years of attacks under his belt.

Biden voted for the Iraq war, so did Hillary, and Obama never ended it.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 29294
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by nolaxride » Sat May 01, 2021 9:28 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:05 pm
Nobrain said it's the GOPs fault because they held him back from doing anything. Of course, except for bombing Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Bosnia....
I did and I stand by that statement. How many financial transactions do you suppose it took to fly two commercial airliners into the towers and another into the Pentagon? And the FBI, CIA, et al had no visibility into that because the GOP didn't want to burden the banks with those disclosure regulations. And after 9-11 that was one of the first of the new banking regulations passed. I've explained that to you at least a couple of dozen times. And you keep ignoring the facts.

Clinton never bombed Bosnia.

As for the others, it's clear you have no idea why they were bombed. Have you forgotten the Al Qaeda bombing of the US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania where 224 people died? Or maybe this is the first time you've become aware of that bombing.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 29294
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by nolaxride » Sat May 01, 2021 9:36 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:40 am
The Twin Towers might still be standing
The world was a different place before 9-11. Today, killed a few hundred wedding attendees wouldn't be a big deal. In '98 it was.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 29294
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by nolaxride » Sat May 01, 2021 9:44 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:38 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:13 pm
And if Eisenhower hadn’t engineered the CIA 1953 coup against the democratically elected President Mosaddegh, there never might have been the 1979 Iranian revolution.
and if your hero Jimmy Carter didn't help the shah out, they would still be our ally.

The back on topic. Bill Clinton had 8 years and didn't do s***.
Did you ever read the 9-11 report? That was an investigation done under a GOP Congress and Senate, a committee headed by Thomas H. Keane, a Republican appointed by Bush.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 29294
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by nolaxride » Sat May 01, 2021 9:50 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:36 am
Evil wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm
"might" This is what passes for facts with these people now. :lo2l:
That's a good reason for that idiot Bill Clinton to let bin laden escape twice.
Yeah he should have start two wars and still not get him. Good thing Obama got elected and got the job done
Got what job done? 9/11 was over. Too late. Clinton didn't act and had 8 years of attacks under his belt.

Biden voted for the Iraq war, so did Hillary, and Obama never ended it.
Biden voted for the Iraq war? Really? Please show me the declaration of war against Iraq that you claim Biden signed.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

Shred
Associate
Posts: 2254
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by Shred » Sun May 02, 2021 5:03 am

Might still have happened, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was the key plotter.

All Bill Clinton did was launch a few cruise missiles, that might actually have inspired the attacks to go ahead. :(
0 x
Everything from a knife to a nuke constitutes arms, nobody ever complains they can't openly carry a bazooka or drive around with an ICBM.

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 14868
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by Pete » Sun May 02, 2021 8:27 am

Shred wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 5:03 am
Might still have happened, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was the key plotter.

All Bill Clinton did was launch a few cruise missiles, that might actually have inspired the attacks to go ahead. :(
AIBAFS hippies sure made a big deal out of OBL getting killed
0 x
"Come on, man" is now an acceptable rebuttal in a political debate

Shred
Associate
Posts: 2254
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by Shred » Sun May 02, 2021 9:41 am

Almost 10 years since Seal Team Six did the job and put that terrorist down, I raised a glass to them.

Btw, did you know that Osama bin Laden is an anagram of lob da man in sea?
0 x
Everything from a knife to a nuke constitutes arms, nobody ever complains they can't openly carry a bazooka or drive around with an ICBM.

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 17550
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sun May 02, 2021 10:20 am

Shred wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:41 am
Almost 10 years since Seal Team Six did the job and put that terrorist down, I raised a glass to them.

Btw, did you know that Osama bin Laden is an anagram of lob da man in sea?
:beer: for whom ever came up with that one.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
1 x
stultitia non pertinet misericordiae

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: If Bill Clinton had killed Bin Laden when he had the chance

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun May 02, 2021 11:24 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:28 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:05 pm
Nobrain said it's the GOPs fault because they held him back from doing anything. Of course, except for bombing Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Bosnia....
I did and I stand by that statement. How many financial transactions do you suppose it took to fly two commercial airliners into the towers and another into the Pentagon? And the FBI, CIA, et al had no visibility into that because the GOP didn't want to burden the banks with those disclosure regulations. And after 9-11 that was one of the first of the new banking regulations passed. I've explained that to you at least a couple of dozen times. And you keep ignoring the facts.

Clinton never bombed Bosnia.

As for the others, it's clear you have no idea why they were bombed. Have you forgotten the Al Qaeda bombing of the US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania where 224 people died? Or maybe this is the first time you've become aware of that bombing.
And yet while you talk out of your ass, those terrorists are in Afghanistan and still plotting.

So it was smart for Bill Clinton to not take out Khalid sheikh Mohammed or bin laden. Got it.

I f****** said our embassies were bombed you dumbass!

There you go again with that stupid blame the GOP nonsense. You really know how to talk out of your ass and make an ass out of yourself
0 x

Post Reply