CLIMATE PROTESTERS INDICTED FOR CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE U.S.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Chester Cheesewright
Underboss

Re: CLIMATE PROTESTERS INDICTED FOR CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE U.S.

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sun May 28, 2023 9:59 pm

antilib wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 9:54 pm
Shred wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 6:50 pm
The seas are acidifying, coral reefs are dying, forests are being cut down, and global average temperature is rising dangerously.

Climate change is no lie.

Forests need replanting.

We need to develop replacement technologies that will supercede fossil fuels. That doesn't mean buying an electric car, it means sustainable, affordable, renewable hydrocarbons, hydrogen fuel cells, and a lot of other tech including Molten salt nuclear reactors, which cannot be used to make fissile material for bombs.
...while we should try our best to take care of our planet, global warming is not the only urgent planetary emergency. Overpopulation, poverty, infectious diseases and the effect of globalization in spreading them, the water crisis, energy and food availability and safety, political instability and terrorism, the global economy, even cyber security, are far more urgent problems with potentially catastrophic results for humanity.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... bal-warmi/
► Your "far more urgent" crises will all fade away like magic when the climate crisis is here
0 x
► Watching fat cats get taxed touches the very depths of a Republican’s soul

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Sun May 28, 2023 10:09 pm

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 9:59 pm
antilib wrote:
Shred wrote:
The seas are acidifying, coral reefs are dying, forests are being cut down, and global average temperature is rising dangerously.

Forests need replanting.

We need to develop replacement technologies that will supercede fossil fuels. That doesn't mean buying an electric car, it means sustainable, affordable, renewable hydrocarbons, hydrogen fuel cells, and a lot of other tech including Molten salt nuclear reactors, which cannot be used to make fissile material for bombs.
...while we should try our best to take care of our planet, global warming is not the only urgent planetary emergency. Overpopulation, poverty, infectious diseases and the effect of globalization in spreading them, the water crisis, energy and food availability and safety, political instability and terrorism, the global economy, even cyber security, are far more urgent problems with potentially catastrophic results for humanity.

► Your "far more urgent" crises will all fade away like magic when the climate crisis is here
the so-called climate crisis has been going on for decades and a long time before you were even born, don't pretend you support anything except your twisted fantasy to destroy a country trying to exist with hateful little muslim nazis as yourself trying to take them down, chedolph the fool!! :snake:
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Underboss

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sun May 28, 2023 10:58 pm

antilib wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 10:09 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 9:59 pm
antilib wrote:
Shred wrote:

Forests need replanting.

the so-called climate crisis has been going on for decades and a long time before you were even born, don't pretend you support anything except your twisted fantasy to destroy a country trying to exist with hateful little muslim nazis as yourself trying to take them down, chedolph the fool!! :snake:
► Palestinians aren't Nazis
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Underboss

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Mon May 29, 2023 1:51 am

antilib wrote:
Shred wrote:

Forests need replanting.

► You want a war on your own people, buddy

Because some of your own people have no appetite for pu ssy
0 x

Shred
Caporegime

Post by Shred » Mon May 29, 2023 3:18 am

40 degrees centigrade outside, that's 104 degrees Fahrenheit in a northern hemisphere country used to a summer of much cooler weather.

It was the highest ever recorded since records began in the 19th century.

We are not cut out for this.

My house felt like an oven.

Climate change is real and requires a technological response as well as mass tree planting.
1 x
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
They don't alters their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views.

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Mon May 29, 2023 12:18 pm

Shred wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 3:18 am
40 degrees centigrade outside, that's 104 degrees Fahrenheit in a northern hemisphere country used to a summer of much cooler weather.

It was the highest ever recorded since records began in the 19th century.

We are not cut out for this.

My house felt like an oven.

Climate change is real and requires a technological response as well as mass tree planting.
if you're too cheap to buy an air conditioner unit don't come whining to me, you talk a big game then you fold like a cheap suit, i'm getting tired of you whining like a little girl when you don't get your way, left-winger boy!! :kneeface:
0 x

Shred
Caporegime

Post by Shred » Mon May 29, 2023 12:30 pm

I live in the UK we're not a tropical country.
My house is insulated to help keep heat in, during winter.
During my childhood, all week snow was a feature in winter.

I should NOT need air conditioning and there's nowhere to fit an air conditioning unit to the house anyway.

Climate change is real.

Fossil fuels are running out.

Even if all the world's scientists were wrong and you were somehow right and climate change were not happening, the fact that humanity will run out of fossil fuels necessitates divestment and development of alternative fuels anyway.

And why would you object to a cleaner and healthier planet?
0 x
They don't alters their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views.

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Mon May 29, 2023 12:38 pm

Shred wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 12:30 pm
I live in the UK we're not a tropical country.
My house is insulated to help keep heat in, during winter.
During my childhood, all week snow was a feature in winter.

I should NOT need air conditioning and there's nowhere to fit an air conditioning unit to the house anyway.

Climate change is real.

Fossil fuels are running out.

Even if all the world's scientists were wrong and you were somehow right and climate change were not happening, the fact that humanity will run out of fossil fuels necessitates divestment and development of alternative fuels anyway.

And why would you object to a cleaner and healthier planet?
>I should NOT need air conditioning and there's nowhere to fit an air conditioning unit to the house anyway<

bullsheet, i reiterate, you're too cheap:

0 x

Shred
Caporegime

Post by Shred » Mon May 29, 2023 12:42 pm

That is not an air conditioning unit.
That's a toy.

This is an air conditioning unit.
0 x

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Mon May 29, 2023 2:05 pm

Shred wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 12:42 pm
That is not an air conditioning unit.
That's a toy.

This is an air conditioning unit.
then install them instead of complaining, mr. hot under the collar!! :wine:
0 x