Police officers Evans and Sicknick....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Police officers Evans and Sicknick....

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue May 04, 2021 10:25 am

Are the only police officers liberal support these days.
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Caporegime
Posts: 11429
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Police officers Evans and Sicknick....

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Tue May 04, 2021 10:39 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:25 am
Are the only police officers liberal support these days.
► Did you support them, ya old unemployed screwball?
1 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Police officers Evans and Sicknick....

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue May 04, 2021 11:04 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:39 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:25 am
Are the only police officers liberal support these days.
► Did you support them, ya old unemployed screwball?
Oh I'm sorry, did they rest another black guy?
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Caporegime
Posts: 11429
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Police officers Evans and Sicknick....

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Tue May 04, 2021 1:17 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:04 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:39 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:25 am
Are the only police officers liberal support these days.
► Did you support them, ya old unemployed screwball?
Oh I'm sorry, did they rest another black guy?
► Congratulations again on completing your job search
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Police officers Evans and Sicknick....

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue May 04, 2021 2:34 pm

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:17 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:04 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:39 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:25 am
Are the only police officers liberal support these days.
► Did you support them, ya old unemployed screwball?
Oh I'm sorry, did they rest another black guy?
► Congratulations again on completing your job search
George floyd was a loser.
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Caporegime
Posts: 11429
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Police officers Evans and Sicknick....

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Tue May 04, 2021 6:00 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:34 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:17 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:04 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:39 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:25 am
Are the only police officers liberal support these days.
► Did you support them, ya old unemployed screwball?
Oh I'm sorry, did they rest another black guy?
► Congratulations again on completing your job search
George floyd was a loser.
► You reckon the winner will do any hard time?
0 x

Post Reply