Fully vaccinated leader of the Free world panics over his lost mask

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Fully vaccinated leader of the Free world panics over his lost mask

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun May 02, 2021 11:39 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:18 am
Pete wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:13 am
"I hope you get cancer..."

wow
widdle petey feigns surprise when he sees this sort of thing from Bewwy 20 times a week.

[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/9840f673 ... /tenor.gif[/img
We just want to know why you liberals complain about it to no end and then you turn around and do it. We're not the ones complaining about it.

Do you understand? Since you're f***** in the head, I'll repeat it. You liberals complain about it to no end, then you turn around and do it and think nothing of it
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Fully vaccinated leader of the Free world panics over his lost mask

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun May 02, 2021 11:40 am

Shred wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:51 am
liberaljihad wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:31 am
Because he respects people and wants to set a good example. I would not expect you to understand that because you are not a human being. You are a Trumpanzee and that makes you an animal, nothing more. I hope you get cancer in your nads and die in agony.

Now suspend me, Pete.
Don't see why you should be suspended, it's the truth.
Glad you're here.
What's the truth?
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Fully vaccinated leader of the Free world panics over his lost mask

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun May 02, 2021 11:40 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:09 am
liberaljihad wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:31 am
Because he respects people and wants to set a good example. I would not expect you to understand that because you are not a human being. You are a Trumpanzee and that makes you an animal, nothing more. I hope you get cancer in your nads and die in agony.

Now suspend me, Pete.
1) The idiot ain't worth it.
2) I'm a cancer patient and I wouldn't wish that on him.
3) I suggest decaf.
I'm not the dolt who wants open borders and illegals trashing our country.

Liberaljihad DOES.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 64699
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Fully vaccinated leader of the Free world panics over his lost mask

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun May 02, 2021 11:41 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:23 am
:rolling:

Embarrassing having a clown like this running the country



And not one liberal on this threat even mentioned their clown president
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Caporegime
Posts: 20126
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Fully vaccinated leader of the Free world panics over his lost mask

Post by donttreadonme » Sun May 02, 2021 11:51 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:39 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:18 am
Pete wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:13 am
"I hope you get cancer..."

wow
widdle petey feigns surprise when he sees this sort of thing from Bewwy 20 times a week.

[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/9840f673 ... /tenor.gif[/img
We just want to know why you liberals complain about it to no end and then you turn around and do it. We're not the ones complaining about it.

Do you understand? Since you're f***** in the head, I'll repeat it. You liberals complain about it to no end, then you turn around and do it and think nothing of it
How many times did xxxx xxxx drop you on your head when you were a baby, Cletus? :violent1:
0 x
Demented Donny lied, 535,346 people died.

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 14868
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: North GA USA

Re: Fully vaccinated leader of the Free world panics over his lost mask

Post by Pete » Sun May 02, 2021 11:51 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:18 am
Pete wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:13 am
"I hope you get cancer..."

wow
widdle petey feigns surprise when he sees this sort of thing from Bewwy 20 times a week.

Image
clue that aint surprise, fingerf***
0 x
"Come on, man" is now an acceptable rebuttal in a political debate

User avatar
donttreadonme
Caporegime
Posts: 20126
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Fully vaccinated leader of the Free world panics over his lost mask

Post by donttreadonme » Sun May 02, 2021 12:13 pm

Pete wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:51 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:18 am
Pete wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:13 am
"I hope you get cancer..."

wow
widdle petey feigns surprise when he sees this sort of thing from Bewwy 20 times a week.

Image
clue that aint surprise, fingerf***
What isn't, Cletus?

Try to get your point across like an edumicated hillbilly, will you?
0 x
Demented Donny lied, 535,346 people died.

Shred
Associate
Posts: 2254
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: Fully vaccinated leader of the Free world panics over his lost mask

Post by Shred » Sun May 02, 2021 12:57 pm

Being vaccinated reduces the risks, it does not entirely eliminate them.
Wearing a mask is still not only a good example, but good practice.

I long for the day when I can go to the shops or the pubs without looking like a bank robber.

And apologies Barry, I missed the bit where Liberaljihad wished cancer on you.
I wouldnt' wish that on anyone.
0 x
Everything from a knife to a nuke constitutes arms, nobody ever complains they can't openly carry a bazooka or drive around with an ICBM.

User avatar
donttreadonme
Caporegime
Posts: 20126
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Fully vaccinated leader of the Free world panics over his lost mask

Post by donttreadonme » Sun May 02, 2021 1:01 pm

Shred wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:57 pm
Being vaccinated reduces the risks, it does not entirely eliminate them.
Wearing a mask is still not only a good example, but good practice.

I long for the day when I can go to the shops or the pubs without looking like a bank robber.

And apologies Barry, I missed the bit where Liberaljihad wished cancer on you.
I wouldnt' wish that on anyone.
Trumpanzees think 95% equals 100%.

Percentages are a foreign concept to them.
1 x
Demented Donny lied, 535,346 people died.

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 16105
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Fully vaccinated leader of the Free world panics over his lost mask

Post by Scooter » Sun May 02, 2021 2:35 pm

liberaljihad wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:31 am
Because he respects people and wants to set a good example. I would not expect you to understand that because you are not a human being. You are a Trumpanzee and that makes you an animal, nothing more. I hope you get cancer in your nads and die in agony.

Now suspend me, Pete.
Jump into a running woodchipper feet first, asshole Pedo loving Bidenchimp.
0 x

Post Reply