The second amendment

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Shred
Associate

The second amendment

Post by Shred » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:02 am

It allows the bearing of arms but how far does that go ?
Are you allowed hand grenades ?
Are you allowed bazookas ?
Anti aircraft guns ?
Guided missiles ?
Napalm ?
0 x
Everything from a knife to a nuke constitutes arms, nobody ever complains they can't openly carry a bazooka or drive around with an ICBM.

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Re: The second amendment

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:36 am

Shred wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:02 am
It allows the bearing of arms but how far does that go ?
Are you allowed hand grenades ?
Are you allowed bazookas ?
Anti aircraft guns ?
Guided missiles ?
Napalm ?
We don't need those to shoot some black guy or Hispanic that tries to rob you at the gas station or break into your home.

I thought only nobrain came up with stuff like this

You can probably make napalm, but what good is it if you don't have an airplane to drop it from.

What good is a bazooka if you aren't allowed to shoot it anywhere?
0 x

Shred
Associate

Post by Shred » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:43 am

In most places you're not allowed to shoot anything and would be killed by the Police.

Lots of Americans have planes.
Dropping Napalm on people would get you in bother though wouldn't it?

Your constitution was written in a different era an era when common soldiers and militia men were equal.

Nowadays the government has tanks, helicopter gunships, fighter bombers armoured personnel carriers, there's no way a civilian not even with a militia could match that capability.

If your government were to go rogue you wouldn't stop it.

And were you to be robbed it would probably happen when you are out.
0 x
Everything from a knife to a nuke constitutes arms, nobody ever complains they can't openly carry a bazooka or drive around with an ICBM.

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:52 am

Shred wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:43 am
In most places you're not allowed to shoot anything and would be killed by the Police.

Your constitution was written in a different era an era when common soldiers and militia men were equal.

Nowadays the government has tanks, helicopter gunships, fighter bombers armoured personnel carriers, there's no way a civilian not even with a militia could match that capability.

Our Constitution is over 200 years old, and it's still working fine. We're still the best country in the world. Screw with that little a****** Brookeboy thinks.

Lol, your brain is frying. You screamed about what a failure the Iraq war was, and that's all the enemy had there! And, that wasn't the whole population, just a handful of thugs.

What's your obsession with wanting Americans disarmed? I've been through Europe, but you've never been to mine.
Last edited by barrysoetoro on Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

donttreadonme
Caporegime

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:57 am

Shred wrote:

Beewy and idiots like him think they'll be able to take on an Apache helicopter with his big bad AR15.

Wanna know the real funny part? Bewwy and idiots like him cheered when Demented Donny was spending a trillion dollars a year on the military.
2 x
Demented Donny lied, 535,346 people died.

Chester Cheesewright
Caporegime

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:00 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:52 am
Shred wrote:

Our Constitution is over 200 years old, and it's still working fine. We're still the best country in the world. Screw with that little a****** Brookeboy thinks.

Lol, your brain is frying. You screamed about what a failure the Iraq war was, and that's all the enemy had there!

What's your obsession with wanting Americans disarmed? I've been through Europe, but you've never been to mine.
► Lynching still works, too, if you’re a white boy

Let me tell you about it when you get home from another hard days work xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:02 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:00 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Shred wrote:

Lol, your brain is frying. You screamed about what a failure the Iraq war was, and that's all the enemy had there!

Let me tell you about it when you get home from another hard days work diçkheaded xxxx
Chimpo all butt hurt again. What'cha gonna to eat today, xxxx xxxx xxxx again, boy? Soul food??? Or your fat xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:04 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:57 am
Shred wrote:

Beewy and idiots like him think they'll be able to take on an Apache helicopter with his big bad AR15.

Wanna know the real funny part? Bewwy and idiots like him cheered when Demented Donny was spending a trillion dollars a year on the military.
Yeah, our military needed an overhauling after Obama left it crumbling apart

A trillion a year, so he spent 4 trillion just on the military? Our country spends more money on freeloaders, paying people like you to stay home and vote Democrat.
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Caporegime

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:06 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:02 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:00 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Shred wrote:

Let me tell you about it when you get home from another hard days work xxxx xxxx
Chimpo all butt hurt again. What'cha gonna to eat today, xxx xxxx xxxx boy? Soul food??? Or your fat xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx?
► I got that, and more cash than you’ll ever see in your life

Crazy m’fer. Give me another lecture about work before you head off to another hard day on the job
1 x

Shred
Associate

Post by Shred » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:19 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
I'm not suggesting Americans be disarmed. I'm suggesting America has a "think". And decides for itself.
Your country has elected a new government, that government has a democratic mandate to consider this sort of thing, doesn't it ?

And as a citizen of your country you have a democratic right and the right of free speech to contribute to a debate.

But, as an outsider, speaking logically, I do not understand the need of "ghost guns" and I do not understand the need for high capacity magazines.
0 x