Trump’s Approval at 50 Percent for First Time in Almost 2 Years

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 pm

President Trump has gotten some good news as he fights the coronavirus crisis, his approval numbers are on the rise and have reached a level not seen in nearly two years.

According to The Hill:

President Trump received his highest approval rating since 2018 in a Hill-HarrisX poll released Tuesday.
Advertisement

Fifty percent of registered voters approved of Trump’s job performance, while 50 percent disapproved.

The last time his approval reached 50 percent or higher was August 2018, when he received 51 percent support.

While 85 percent of Republican voters approved of Trump, just 19 percent of Democratic voters felt the same. Independent voters were evenly split at 50 percent.

Trump has received criticism over his handling of the crisis but it remains unclear if that is just a narrative created by the media or not.

READ COMMENT:

https://1600daily.com/2020/03/25/trumps ... t-2-years/

:angel:
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Imperial Majesty

Re: Trump’s Approval at 50 Percent for First Time in Almost 2 Years

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:06 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 pm

President Trump has gotten some good news as he fights the coronavirus crisis, his approval numbers are on the rise and have reached a level not seen in nearly two years.

According to The Hill:

President Trump received his highest approval rating since 2018 in a Hill-HarrisX poll released Tuesday.
Advertisement

Fifty percent of registered voters approved of Trump’s job performance, while 50 percent disapproved.

The last time his approval reached 50 percent or higher was August 2018, when he received 51 percent support.

While 85 percent of Republican voters approved of Trump, just 19 percent of Democratic voters felt the same. Independent voters were evenly split at 50 percent.

Trump has received criticism over his handling of the crisis but it remains unclear if that is just a narrative created by the media or not.

READ COMMENT:

https://1600daily.com/2020/03/25/trumps ... t-2-years/

:angel:
► jc, an 8th grade journalist could write this. My god, it’s the corniest thing I’ve ever seen:
0 x
And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” - -Donald Trump

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Trump’s Approval at 50 Percent for First Time in Almost 2 Years

Post by nolaxride » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:22 am

Sure thing. What does the conservative pollster Rasmussen say?

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... ullbrowser
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant