EX-STAFFER ACCUSES JOE BIDEN OF SEXUALLY ASSAULTING HER

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: EX-STAFFER ACCUSES JOE BIDEN OF SEXUALLY ASSAULTING HER

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:41 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:14 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:21 pm
antilib wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:10 pm
Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

A woman has accused Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her when she worked for him in 1993.

Tara Reade, a former staff assistant to then-Senator Biden, revealed in a Wednesday interview with podcaster Katie Harper the details of the alleged encounter.

Reade said she was sent to take a gym bag to Biden when he allegedly sexually assaulted her in a side area.

"We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall," Reade claimed.

She then described in graphic detail what Biden allegedly proceeded to do next as he assaulted her. She said he was kissing her and asked her at one point if she wanted to "go somewhere else."

When it was over, she says Biden said to her, "C'mon man, I heard you liked me."

https://newsradiowrva.radio.com/blogs/j ... -assistant
27 years ago and she decides to come forward now when Biden is allegedly the presumptive nominee for POTUS for the Democrats in 2020.
The Democrats and the MSM had no problem believing baby talk Blasey Ford. Why is this different ?
It's not. So why is the GOP treating it like its credible.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

Scooter
God-Like

Post by Scooter » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:54 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:04 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:09 pm
antilib wrote:
Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

A woman has accused Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her when she worked for him in 1993.

Tara Reade, a former staff assistant to then-Senator Biden, revealed in a Wednesday interview with podcaster Katie Harper the details of the alleged encounter.

Reade said she was sent to take a gym bag to Biden when he allegedly sexually assaulted her in a side area.

"We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall," Reade claimed.

She then described in graphic detail what Biden allegedly proceeded to do next as he assaulted her. She said he was kissing her and asked her at one point if she wanted to "go somewhere else."

When it was over, she says Biden said to her, "C'mon man, I heard you liked me."

“C’mon man” :lo2l:

Me too is over, creepy Joe will get by this like Bubba did.
Do you mean like our president got away with?
Gee, where do I start... deflection...whataboutism... crying like a loser bltch...
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:15 pm

You certainly are triggered when your hypocrisy is pointed out.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

KC_
Rock Star

Post by KC_ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:26 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:41 pm
KC_ wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
antilib wrote:
Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

27 years ago and she decides to come forward now when Biden is allegedly the presumptive nominee for POTUS for the Democrats in 2020.
The Democrats and the MSM had no problem believing baby talk Blasey Ford. Why is this different ?
Politics.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

donttreadonme
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:33 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:11 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:04 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:09 pm
antilib wrote:
Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

“C’mon man” :lo2l:

Me too is over, creepy Joe will get by this like Bubba did.
Do you mean like our president got away with?
Perhaps, does that make it OK ? :nesaitpas:
You still voted for him, Cletus, you tell us? :nesaitpas:
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

psk836
Get in my Belly!

Post by psk836 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:39 am

psk836 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:06 pm
https://www.dailywire.com/news/metoo-le ... presidentg

The woman who has come forward to accuse former Vice President Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her in the early 90s was denied legal assistance from a prominent #MeToo law fund.

The Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, a non-profit organization set up within the National Women’s Law Center, which is itself a non-profit, initially seemed interested in taking Tara Reade’s case against Biden. But after discussions within the organization, Reade was declined help because Biden was a candidate for federal office, which could jeopardize the organization’s non-profit status, The Intercept reported.
Note that Time's Up Legal Defense uses SKDK Knickerbocker as its public relations firm. Its managing Director, Anita Dunn, is a top adviser to - you guessed it, Joe Biden.
1 x

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:26 am

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:41 pm
KC_ wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
antilib wrote:
Jeff Katz
March 26, 2020

so, then why did the dnc, hmm? :nesaitpas:
0 x

psk836
Get in my Belly!

Post by psk836 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:44 am

“For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real.” - Joe Biden
1 x

Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by Evil » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:45 am

I'm glad to see Trumplicans finally believing a woman or at least not just dismissing her immediately
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

KC_
Rock Star

Post by KC_ » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:51 am

Evil wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:45 am
I'm glad to see Trumplicans finally believing a woman or at least not just dismissing her immediately
Times up and their Biden cronies suddenly don’t believe a woman with claims like this. Interesting how both sides only believe things when they are convenient. Her story sounded more credible than baby talk Blasey’s.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier