Republicans for the rule of law...

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Re: Republicans for the rule of law...

Post by Antisteroidforce » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:03 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And here goes Nolaxride again trying to pass himself off as something he’s not.

And Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats wonder why hiding who and what they are has led them to be a party of the “Walking Dead.”
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:04 pm

I am not surprised that you're attacking me personally. It must be devastating to hear so many like-minded conservatives call out the president for his flagrant abuse of power. He's petty, vulgar, and vindictive. He's also not a conservative. And none of that seems to make a difference to anyone.
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

antifa
Royal Highness

Post by antifa » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:15 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:04 pm
I am not surprised that you're attacking me personally. It must be devastating to hear so many like-minded conservatives call out the president for his flagrant abuse of power. He's petty, vulgar, and vindictive. He's also not a conservative. And none of that seems to make a difference to anyone.
Mass protests and riots are right around the corner, so will republicans for the rule of law join the people in the streets, or will they continue being paid to protect and defend our corrupt government?
0 x

KC_
God-Like

Post by KC_ » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:58 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:14 pm
He serves at the pleasure of the president.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:09 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:58 pm
nolaxride wrote:
He does. And he's scheduled to be off rotation in a few months. Or the president could have made a phone call and he'd have reported to the Pentagon. Walking him out, humiliating him, was a petty and vindictive act.
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:29 pm

It was “ok” for Vindman to humiliate our duly elected President with an impeachment smear eh Nolaxride?

It was “ok” for Vindman to execute a petty and vindictive impeachment smear against our duly elected President, eh Nolaxride.

As always little Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat member of the “Walking Dead,” you have it completely backwards, and believe you are entitled to.

You are not and your side of the isle will pay this November.
0 x

KC_
God-Like

Post by KC_ » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:41 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:09 pm
KC_ wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
He does. And he's scheduled to be off rotation in a few months. Or the president could have made a phone call and he'd have reported to the Pentagon. Walking him out, humiliating him, was a petty and vindictive act.
Still replacing him is within the president’s purview.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:29 pm
It was “ok” for Vindman to humiliate our duly elected President with an impeachment smear eh Nolaxride?

It was “ok” for Vindman to execute a petty and vindictive impeachment smear against our duly elected President, eh Nolaxride.

As always little Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat member of the “Walking Dead,” you have it completely backwards, and believe you are entitled to.

You are not and your side of the isle will pay this November.
Clearly you didn't understand retired General John F. Kelly, who said, very clearly, referring to Vindman, "He did exactly what we teach them to do from cradle to grave. He went and told his boss what he just heard."

Vindman was the patriot who did what he was supposed to do. He was neither petty or vindictive. He was patriotic. That's what conservative members of the Armed Forces are saying. Further, Vindman is not being investigated. IF Vindman had been, as you say, petty and vindictive, they would be investigating. In fact, Lt. Col. Vinman's former commander, Retired Army Brig. Gen. Peter Zwack, said, "I would trust Alex with my life..."

Of course, after your personal attack, I wouldn't expect you to believe me, so I'll direct you to the Milliary Times. There you can read what REAL patriots think and act.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your ... cil-staff/
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:26 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:41 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:09 pm
KC_ wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Still replacing him is within the president’s purview.
No question about that. So, in the course of firing someone, you publically walk him and his brother, out of the White House?

That's not aimed at firing someone, it's aimed at humiliating them and sending a message.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant