Trump leaving NATO early after video of world leaders mocking him goes viral

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Trump leaving NATO early after video of world leaders mocking him goes viral

Post by lust4beer » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:17 pm

Childish and embarrassing

President Donald Trump is leaving the NATO summit early, just hours after video showing several world leaders mocking him went viral. Trump also cancelled a press conference and singled out Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as “two-faced” before heading for the exits, according to the Associated Press.

Trudeau was in a group of other world leaders commiserating about their frustrations with the U.S. president. Among them were French President Emmanuel Macron, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and Britain’s Princess Anne, daughter of Queen Elizabeth II.

In addition to canceling a scheduled press conference Trump apparently has also cancelled a meeting with Italy’s prime minister Giuseppe Conte. He is expected to keep a meeting with Danish leaders before heading back to Washington early.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/trump- ... oes-viral/
1 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: Trump leaving NATO early after video of world leaders mocking him goes viral

Post by psk836 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:23 pm

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/12/s ... ideo-flap/

"Give me a break. Have you ever seen Trump bite his tongue or hold back? If he left because of the video, he would have said so. There is absolutely no evidence he left because of Trudeau’s remarks.

Conclusion
Trudeau’s remarks aren’t worth any fuss. There’s no evidence Trump left over them. It’s all so stupid, but what else is new?

I am no fan of Trump, but I am sick and tired of people picking apart every little thing about him if they treated President Barack Obama like this it wouldn’t bother me so much."
1 x

Lily
Nobility

Re: Trump leaving NATO early after video of world leaders mocking him goes viral

Post by Lily » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:28 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:17 pm
Childish and embarrassing

President Donald Trump is leaving the NATO summit early, just hours after video showing several world leaders mocking him went viral. Trump also cancelled a press conference and singled out Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as “two-faced” before heading for the exits, according to the Associated Press.

Trudeau was in a group of other world leaders commiserating about their frustrations with the U.S. president. Among them were French President Emmanuel Macron, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and Britain’s Princess Anne, daughter of Queen Elizabeth II.

In addition to canceling a scheduled press conference Trump apparently has also cancelled a meeting with Italy’s prime minister Giuseppe Conte. He is expected to keep a meeting with Danish leaders before heading back to Washington early.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/trump- ... oes-viral/
:lo2l:
0 x
"Let's be serious."

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:30 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:23 pm

"Give me a break. Have you ever seen Trump bite his tongue or hold back? If he left because of the video, he would have said so. There is absolutely no evidence he left because of Trudeau’s remarks.

Conclusion
Trudeau’s remarks aren’t worth any fuss. There’s no evidence Trump left over them. It’s all so stupid, but what else is new?

I am no fan of Trump, but I am sick and tired of people picking apart every little thing about him if they treated President Barack Obama like this it wouldn’t bother me so much."
I don’t believe little donnie

He was butt hurt and went home to pout , snort adderall, and watch Fox “News”
0 x

Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by Evil » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:34 pm

One little remark from Trudeau and the guy that has been trashing NATO for years is now suddenly a fan of it. Kudos to him for playing the man-child like a fiddle.
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by Evil » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:36 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:30 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:23 pm

Conclusion

I don’t believe little donnie

He was butt hurt and went home to pout , snort adderall, and watch Fox “News”
He's a tweaker for sure...

2 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:39 pm

I’m glad.........Every minute that this president-child is away from foreign leaders, the better off our embarrassed country will be.......

Holy cow.
2 x

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:06 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:39 pm
I’m glad.........Every minute that this president-child is away from foreign leaders, the better off our embarrassed country will be.......

Holy cow.
He’s only comfortable around dictators
0 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:15 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:06 pm
brookboy123 wrote:

Holy cow.
He’s only comfortable around dictators
An AMERICAN potus on his knees before Russians and the likes of Erdogan and Rocket Man.

A stunning turn of affairs.
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:35 pm

brookboy123 wrote:

Holy cow.
Of course, the longer he’s out of DC, the less mischief he can wreak there.

The best place for tRump is up in AF1. As much as possible.
0 x
stultitia meretur, non misericordia