Trump leaves NATO summit early, calls soy-boy wimp Trudeau ‘two-faced’, maga!!!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Trump leaves NATO summit early, calls soy-boy wimp Trudeau ‘two-faced’, maga!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:34 pm

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/1 ... m=facebook

:demonfinger: liberals

F#ck Trudeau!!! Trump kicked his ass!!!
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

barrysoetoro

Re: Trump leaves NATO summit early, calls soy-boy wimp Trudeau ‘two-faced’, maga!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:52 pm

Flip

President Donald Trump has decided to leave a NATO summit early on Wednesday after a dispute with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in which he called the prime minister “two-faced.”

Trump said in a series of tweets that he would finish meeting with countries that had meet their commitments to NATO spending contributions, but would not stick around for a closing NATO press conference. Despite the apparent fall out with Trudeau, Trump characterized the NATO meetings as making progress.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 7h
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
....Just finished meetings with Turkey and Germany. Heading to a meeting now with those countries that have met their 2% GOALS, followed by meetings with Denmark and Italy....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Re: Trump leaves NATO summit early, calls soy-boy wimp Trudeau ‘two-faced’, maga!!!

Post by lust4beer » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:08 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:52 pm
Flip

President Donald Trump has decided to leave a NATO summit early on Wednesday after a dispute with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in which he called the prime minister “two-faced.”

Trump said in a series of tweets that he would finish meeting with countries that had meet their commitments to NATO spending contributions, but would not stick around for a closing NATO press conference. Despite the apparent fall out with Trudeau, Trump characterized the NATO meetings as making progress.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 7h
....Just finished meetings with Turkey and Germany. Heading to a meeting now with those countries that have met their 2% GOALS, followed by meetings with Denmark and Italy....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Calling world leaders names like a 10 year old is not “kicking ass”

Wait

Do you know anyone who likes to name call like a 10 year old on a regular basis other than little donnie?

:lo2l:
3 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:07 pm

“I called him out on the fact he’s not paying 2 percent, and I guess he’s not very happy about it,” Trump said of Trudeau. “He’s not paying 2 percent and he should be paying 2 percent. It’s Canada, they have money and they should be paying 2 percent, so I called him out on that and I’m sure he wasn’t happy about it but that’s the way it is.”

Trump said he planned to meet with Danish leaders in the afternoon on Wednesday and then leave the NATO summit after that. Trump later appeared to cancel that meeting and a conference with Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte.

Since taking office, Trump has been emphatic about other NATO members meeting their spending commitments to the alliance. In February of 2017, then-Defense Secretary Jim Mattis warned that all NATO allies would need to step up their commitments to the organization or see the U.S. moderate its own involvement.

In August of this year, the U.S. threatened to withdraw troops from Germany if the NATO-ally did not provide more support for NATO.

Ahead of the summit, Macron called NATO “brain dead” and suggested the alliance shift its focus away from potential conflict with Russia and China and towards combating terrorism.

Trump said Macron was being “nasty” in his prior NATO remarks and called the comments insulting to the other 28 countries comprising the organization.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:09 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:52 pm
Flip

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 7h

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Calling world leaders names like a 10 year old is not “kicking ass”

Wait

Do you know anyone who likes to name call like a 10 year old on a regular basis other than little donnie?

:lo2l:
Calling him 2 faced is like a 10 year old? That moonshine did some serious brain damage, lust surfer boy.

I'm glad Trump wants Canada to pay there share instead of us doing all the work. You're only mad because Trump isn't brown skinned or a woman.
0 x

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:12 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:07 pm
“I called him out on the fact he’s not paying 2 percent, and I guess he’s not very happy about it,” Trump said of Trudeau. “He’s not paying 2 percent and he should be paying 2 percent. It’s Canada, they have money and they should be paying 2 percent, so I called him out on that and I’m sure he wasn’t happy about it but that’s the way it is.”

Trump said he planned to meet with Danish leaders in the afternoon on Wednesday and then leave the NATO summit after that. Trump later appeared to cancel that meeting and a conference with Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte.

Since taking office, Trump has been emphatic about other NATO members meeting their spending commitments to the alliance. In February of 2017, then-Defense Secretary Jim Mattis warned that all NATO allies would need to step up their commitments to the organization or see the U.S. moderate its own involvement.

In August of this year, the U.S. threatened to withdraw troops from Germany if the NATO-ally did not provide more support for NATO.

Ahead of the summit, Macron called NATO “brain dead” and suggested the alliance shift its focus away from potential conflict with Russia and China and towards combating terrorism.

Trump said Macron was being “nasty” in his prior NATO remarks and called the comments insulting to the other 28 countries comprising the organization.
No he didn’t

That mental midget wouldn’t last 2 seconds debating Trudeau

He’s way out of his league and the other leaders know it
1 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:59 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:12 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:07 pm

No he didn’t

That mental midget wouldn’t last 2 seconds debating Trudeau

He’s way out of his league and the other leaders know it
Really? So let's hear it. Let's hear Trudork the WIMP puss boy debate him. He's a Euro wannabe, and you should be ashamed for patronizing that gay wad.

What would Trudork talk about? Global warming? Come on, lust boy. You kalifornia hippie.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:14 am

lust boy ran off.

"but but but Trudeau would beat Trump at a debate", lol. Nope.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:02 am

The president cut and ran. World leaders embarrassed him and he cut and ran.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Scooter
Serene Highness

Post by Scooter » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:19 am

So, the Libs attack Trump for what he said, but cheered and lauded Trudeau for talking sht about Trump.

More proof that Liberal maggots like Nobrain and TreadoPedo are unAmerican filth.
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.