democrat LOVED FILTHY HOG muslim Leads PRAYER Against Infidels In Senate, Then A Veteran Steps In!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

democrat LOVED FILTHY HOG muslim Leads PRAYER Against Infidels In Senate, Then A Veteran Steps In!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm

LIKE I KEEP SAYING, WE NEED TO KILL ALL THE FILTHY muslims IN AMERICA BEFORE THEY KILL US!!

Muslim Leads PRAYER Against Infidels In Senate, Then A Veteran Steps In! [VIDEO]
Emmanuel
November 10, 2019
Buzzworthy
Two Muslim men lead a prayer to Allah on the senate floor of Delaware… then this veteran steps in.

Allah and all of the beliefs that come a long with him are so anti-American, yet liberals love and “tolerate” them. Islam should never be tolerated in America and has no place here. If these spoiled liberal women want to know what oppression is, they should take a trip to the Middle East.

After two Muslim men prayed to Allah on the senate floor in Delaware, a veteran had something great to say. Watch below…

From Right Wing News:

“We just heard from the Quran, which calls for our very demise. I fought for this country, not to be damned by someone that comes in here and prays to their God for our demise. I think that’s despicable.”

Unfortunately, it was David McBride, of course a Democrat, that sided with the ‘Religion of Peace’ and spoke in rebuke of Lawson’s words:

“I have never been of the mind to censure the words of other members, but I also believe deeply that words have consequences. To criticize the sacred prayer of another religion from the floor of the Senate strikes me as antithetical to everything we ought to stand for as lawmakers.”

But that was exactly when Lawson came back swinging and hit McBride, pointing out a truth that CANNOT be denied:

“Their belief flies in the face of our Constitution. This is not our Bible, we should not be allowing them to pray from that book in our house, just as I do not believe I would be allowed to pray from my Bible in their house.”

Thank God someone had the balls to stand up and say something to call out this incredibly biased act. Why are Americans in office so afraid to not be politically correct? God Bless him for standing up for America and her people!

WATCH:

http://patriotnationpress.com/muslim-le ... -in-video/

:angel:
1 x

Chester Cheesewright
Nobility

Re: democrat LOVED FILTHY HOG muslim Leads PRAYER Against Infidels In Senate, Then A Veteran Steps In!

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:53 pm

► You know, I was just thinking to myself if I get up early I could find another Communist and warn the world .

Or I could just paste a page from some screwy blog somewhere and pretend I found a Communist. No one will ever know if I'm full of crap or not, and it doesn't matter.

They'd actually have to do some original research to find out if I was putting them on, and I can Sears Roebuck guarantee you that'll never happen.
0 x
“Further speculation beyond the extensive & honest info I put out is wholly irresponsible & dangerous for the country"--Stephanie Grisham

illeatyourdates2

Re: democrat LOVED FILTHY HOG muslim Leads PRAYER Against Infidels In Senate, Then A Veteran Steps In!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:39 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:53 pm
► You know, I was just thinking to myself if I get up early I could find another Communist and warn the world .

Or I could just paste a page from some screwy blog somewhere and pretend I found a Communist. No one will ever know if I'm full of crap or not, and it doesn't matter.

They'd actually have to do some original research to find out if I was putting them on, and I can Sears Roebuck guarantee you that'll never happen.
Or you could go find some FILTHY UNWASHED BOY AMERICAN HATING muslims you love xxxx xxxx xxxx!!

0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Nobility

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:08 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:39 am

Or you could go find some FILTHY UNWASHED BOY AMERICAN HATING muslims you love xxxx xxxx xxxx!!

► Oh, but of course
0 x
“Further speculation beyond the extensive & honest info I put out is wholly irresponsible & dangerous for the country"--Stephanie Grisham

illeatyourdates2

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:12 am

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:08 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

Or you could go find some FILTHY UNWASHED BOY AMERICAN HATING muslims you love xxxx xxxx xxxx!

► Oh, but of course
Just as I thought, you already have!!

0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Nobility

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:15 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:12 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

Or you could go find some FILTHY UNWASHED BOY AMERICAN HATING muslims you love xxxx xxxx xxxx!

► Oh, but of course

► Now when did I do that?
0 x

illeatyourdates2

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:41 am

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:15 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:12 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

► Oh, but of course

► Now when did I do that?
I guess right before you said "Oh, but of course!!"

0 x