How Will Mr. Shiff Respond To This at the Televised Impeachment Hearings?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

How Will Mr. Shiff Respond To This at the Televised Impeachment Hearings?

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:32 am

1) “A coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."
Mark Zaid Whistleblower Attorney 2017

2) "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

3) "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

4) “As one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

5) The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.

6) “45 years from now we might be recalling stories regarding the impeachment of @realDonaldTrump. I'll be old, but will be worth the wait.”

7) "Johnson (1868), Nixon (1973), Clinton (1998) impeachment hearings. Next up @realDonaldTrump (2017).”
0 x

stuporstitionist
Imperial Majesty

Re: How Will Mr. Shiff Respond To This at the Televised Impeachment Hearings?

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:03 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:32 am

2) "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

3) "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

4) “As one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

5) The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.

6) “45 years from now we might be recalling stories regarding the impeachment of @realDonaldTrump. I'll be old, but will be worth the wait.”

7) "Johnson (1868), Nixon (1973), Clinton (1998) impeachment hearings. Next up @realDonaldTrump (2017).”
Since the hearings are about the President's conduct, Schiff will probably wave it off as irrelevant.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:07 am

Shiff cannot waive it off as irrelevant because it exposes the entire basis for the “impeachment fraud.”

Games up stupor I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE TELEVISED HEARINGS.

We couldn’t ask for a better scenario for watching the Democrat Party’s final march over the cliff.
0 x

stuporstitionist
Imperial Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:23 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:07 am
Shiff cannot waive it off as irrelevant because it exposes the entire basis for the “impeachment fraud.”
Wrong. Trump's conduct is the entire basis for the investigation and you don't want it exposed.
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Be careful what you wish for.

I find it hilarious that the defense of Trump has gone from "No quid pro quo" to
"Ok, there was quid pro quo but it doesn't matter" to "the people investigating him don't like him, and that isn't fair".
Last edited by stuporstitionist on Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:26 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:32 am

When all you have are conspiracy theories and personal attacks ,you have nothing

Oh yes

Bring on the public hearings

Decorated war heroes

Lifelong diplomats and public servants

“45’s” hand picked administrators

All openly testifying about the bribery and extortion

It’s going to be DELICIOUS

LOOKOUT BELOW!!!

:heureux1:
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:28 am

Trumps conduct, whittle stupor - has not now or ever constituted an impeachable crime.

You’ve swallowed the “illusion” hook line and sinker.

And that “illusion” will leave you on the dock like a fish out of water.

Sucker.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:31 am

Actually lust, thanks to whittle Mark - we have the smoking gun that validates what we’ve known since 2016.

Wish I could be in the room listening to what you would tell whittle Mark after imploding it all with his cocky twitter arrogance.
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:38 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:23 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Wrong. Trump's conduct is the entire basis for the investigation and you don't want it exposed.
Antisteroidforce wrote:

I find it hilarious that the defense of Trump has gone from "No quid pro quo" to
"Ok, there was quid pro quo but it doesn't matter" to "the people investigating him don't like him, and that isn't fair".
Soon it will be “you can’t prosecute me, I’m the president!”
0 x
stultitia meretur, non misericordia

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:40 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:31 am
Actually lust, thanks to whittle Mark - we have the smoking gun that validates what we’ve known since 2016.

Wish I could be in the room listening to what you would tell whittle Mark after imploding it all with his cocky twitter arrogance.
When all you have are conspiracy theories and personal attacks , you have nothing

Can’t wait for the public hearings

Oh yeah

I’ll be waiting for you and the rest of the cult to be posting how EVERYONE USES BRIBERY AND EXTORTION to get things done , there’s nothing wrong with it, and you’re a chump if you don’t

:heureux1:
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:41 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:38 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:23 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Antisteroidforce wrote:

Soon it will be “you can’t prosecute me, I’m the president!”
Miss lyin says leave her boyfriend Schiff alone, he is my LIAR lover!!

:angel:
0 x