Liberals have the gall to call President Trump "bone spurs"

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Liberals have the gall to call President Trump "bone spurs"

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:53 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:00 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:32 pm
Why were we in Vietnam in the first place? I read it was about opium. Now the US marines are over in Afghanistan protecting the poppy fields and Vietnam is our trading partner.
France pulled out and Eisenhower sent 'advisors' to prevent the spread of communism. The beginning of the domino theory.
Look, chithead..... Eisenhower didn't escalate the war, LBJ did. Kennedy didn't escalate the war, LBJ did. And he micromanaged the war.

Nobody forced LBJ to start the war. HE did it. And, I have yet to hear that scumbag BB ever criticize him of that.

Nixon ran on ending the war. He beat the commies, then we pulled out. The democraps defunded the war. They waited us out and took over the country.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:25 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:53 pm
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
Why were we in Vietnam in the first place? I read it was about opium. Now the US marines are over in Afghanistan protecting the poppy fields and Vietnam is our trading partner.
France pulled out and Eisenhower sent 'advisors' to prevent the spread of communism. The beginning of the domino theory.
Look, chithead..... Eisenhower didn't escalate the war, LBJ did. Kennedy didn't escalate the war, LBJ did. And he micromanaged the war.

Nobody forced LBJ to start the war. HE did it. And, I have yet to hear that scumbag BB ever criticize him of that.

Nixon ran on ending the war. He beat the commies, then we pulled out. The democraps defunded the war. They waited us out and took over the country.
You still miss the point. Imagine for a second that Eisenhower never sent troops to Vietnam. Think about that. NEVER sent the troops. So, with no troops in Vietnam, LBJ couldn't start or escalate the war.

NIxon cut and ran. You forget the fall of Saigon.

0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:13 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:25 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:

You still miss the point. Imagine for a second that Eisenhower never sent troops to Vietnam. Think about that. NEVER sent the troops. So, with no troops in Vietnam, LBJ couldn't start or escalate the war.

Okay, Eisenhower never sent troops. Then Kennedy would have. What the hell difference does that make anyway?

Nixon won the war, the South Vietnamese blundered it themselves, moron.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:57 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:13 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:

Okay, Eisenhower never sent troops. Then Kennedy would have. What the hell difference does that make anyway?

Eisenhower sent troops. The Military Assistance Advisory Group are considered troops.

Nixon cut and ran. The fall of Saigon was a disgrace.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

antifa
Nobility

Post by antifa » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:49 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:59 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:35 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:41 pm
antifa wrote:
Wrong. Because of the cold war. Communists like you taking over.

Sure, there is no Islamic terrorism in the world. Just drugs.
The Soviet Union were our allies in WWII, so what caused the cold war? Could it be the US empire wants full-spectrum dominance of the world and is intent on destroying any country that believes it has a right to exist without bowing down to US superiority.

The US empire was built on drug money.
They were our "enemy of my enemy is my friend", moron. Then they went back to being the enemy as they took over half of Europe and threatened to take more.

Yeah, blah blah blah, drug money. Who uses drugs? You godam liberals.

BTW, you should be called PRO-FA instead of ANTIfa because you are pro fascist.
You don't even know the history being written right now today so you surely don't know the history from 80 years ago. The western front didn't even start until it was obvious the Soviet's were going to win the war. There was no maga hate back then, we were all Americans doing what we were told.

If you actually knew American history, you would know that the entire east coast of ivy league schools was built with opium money. It was known as the China trade.

You cry like a baby every time antifa steals your maga hat.
0 x

antifa
Nobility

Post by antifa » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:55 pm

nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:
What was France doing in Vietnam?
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:35 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:57 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:

Eisenhower sent troops. The Military Assistance Advisory Group are considered troops.

Eisenhower sent advisors. He didn't escalated you dimwit.

why are you so desperate to apologize for LBJ? We all know because you're a liberal. And you can help but defend your sorry base.

cut and ran what? The war was over. The Democrats defunded the war. So now you want more war? How come you defended Obama cutting and running from Iraq?

You are a two-faced horse's ass that talks out of both sides of its mouth.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:44 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:35 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:

why are you so desperate to apologize for LBJ? We all know because you're a liberal. And you can help but defend your sorry base.

cut and ran what? The war was over. The Democrats defunded the war. So now you want more war? How come you defended Obama cutting and running from Iraq?

I see you've take your dense pills this morning.

If you don't understand what I'm writing, please ask for clarification. If Eisenhower didn't send troops there is nothing for LBJ to escalate. You speculate that Kennedy would have sent troops. I disagree.

Eisenhower was supporting the French in Vietnam as early as 1955. When the French fell, the US sent military aid and troops to bolster the South Vietnam government.

Had Eisenhower never committed those troops there would have been nothing for Kennedy to do.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:50 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:44 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:

If you don't understand what I'm writing, please ask for clarification. If Eisenhower didn't send troops there is nothing for LBJ to escalate. You speculate that Kennedy would have sent troops. I disagree.

Eisenhower was supporting the French in Vietnam as early as 1955. When the French fell, the US sent military aid and troops to bolster the South Vietnam government.

Had Eisenhower never committed those troops there would have been nothing for Kennedy to do.
Ok, I will.

"If Eisenhower didn't send troops there is nothing for LBJ to escalate."

How do you lump this together? How does one equate the other? The war kept getting more intense, and then LBJ sent more troops.

You still haven't answered why you are so desperate to defend that POS LBJ?
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:04 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:50 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:44 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antifa wrote:

Ok, I will.

"If Eisenhower didn't send troops there is nothing for LBJ to escalate."

How do you lump this together? How does one equate the other? The war kept getting more intense, and then LBJ sent more troops.

You still haven't answered why you are so desperate to defend that POS LBJ?
Wow... you're still missing the premise. IF Eisenhower DOES NOT SEND TROOPS, THERE ARE NO TROOPS IN VIETNAM.

If there are no troops in Vietnam, there is no war to escalate. No war to get more intense. If there are no troops in Vietnam, there is nothing for Kenndy or LBJ to escalate.

Here's what you don't understand.

I am defending no one. I am pointing to the facts.

If Eisenhower doesn't send troops to Vietnam, there are no troops in Vietnam.

IF there are no troops in Vietnam, there is nothing for Kennedy or LBJ to escalate.

Thinking that Kennedy would have sent troops ignores the fact that without Eisenhower's help, South Vietnam ceases to exist by 1956.

There is nothing for Kennedy of LBJ to do. There is nothing to escalate. 58,000 troops don't die.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius