Grounds For Impeachment

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Grounds For Impeachment

Post by Evil » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:32 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:10 pm
Evil wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:39 am
Trump withheld the aid because of the strings attached. Only when it was found out he was withholding it did he release it. That's when Zelensky cancelled his scheduled appearance on CNN where he agreed to make the announcement about re-investigating the Bidens.

"By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Pentagon's Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
That assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles

The exaggerations regarding Obama's Ukraine aid are laughable. Either way, he gets to set foreign policy for his administration just like Trump does with his. The difference being Obama didn't use it as a political tool for his reelection.
Yeah well, no harm no foul.

Trump sent the LETHAL aid that Ukraine needed, that the career staffers wanted to provide, and that Obama refused to provide for 5 years for fear of upsetting his Russian pal Putin.
Yes there was a change in the type of aid sent. Foreign policy after changes from President to President. Trump's appeases the deep-state, establishment war hawks. Obama's lacked the personal political benefit
0 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:13 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:53 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:33 pm
The bubble up your ass nobrain, where your head resides.
A couple of days ago, nobrain lectured me about bringing up Obama and how I should get new material.

Just today he brought up Bill Clinton from 20 years ago.
Your ability to ignore context is definitely above average. It might be one of the few places where you're above average.
Just admit you're a damn hypocrite, nobrain the liberal.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:29 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:56 pm
Oh whittle Nolaxride........

1) “A coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."
Mark Zaid Whistleblower Attorney 2017

2) "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

3) "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

4) “As one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

5) The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.

6) “45 years from now we might be recalling stories regarding the impeachment of @realDonaldTrump. I'll be old, but will be worth the wait.”

7) "Johnson (1868), Nixon (1973), Clinton (1998) impeachment hearings. Next up @realDonaldTrump (2017).”

Ya still have no impeachable crime.

It’s going to be wonderful watching you march your “illusion” right over a cliff.

Oh if you could only pull the bullet back in the gun.

“Living in a bubble.”
NONE of that speaks to the issue of impeachment.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by psk836 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:28 pm

Karl Rove:

“I love, I love the fact that the Democrats are now decrying the president’s decision not to move aid, lethal aid, rapidly to Ukraine. After all, the previous administration, a Democratic administration, did nothing to send lethal aid to Ukraine — and the non-lethal aid they refused to fly into Ukraine on C-130s because they didn’t want a U.S. “military” presence in Ukraine. So they dropped [it] off in Poland and citizens had to take that non-lethal aid and put it in the back of their little vehicles and trucks and convey it to Ukraine. So this president at least had the guts to give the Ukrainians the lethal aid to stave off the Russian attempt to subvert that country.“
0 x

Evil

Post by Evil » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Like a good partisan, Rove misrepresents the position. They aren't against not providing the aid. They are against not providing unless Trump gets a public announcement that his political rival is being investigated by a foreign gov't again.
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:49 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:45 am
At the risk of being accused of "self bumping" my own post of just a couple minutes ago, I would like to add that I think this article exposes much of the Democrat/Liberal/Deep State animus for Trump. You see, these Deep Staters (and heart and soul of the impeachment effort) actually prefer PRESIDENT Trump's Ukraine policies. Yet they still despise and resist outsider (i.e., non-Hive member) DONALD Trump.

President Trump? Improved foreign policy.

Donald Trump? Impeach the xxxx.
Well you did self bump. No question about that. Of course you didn't do it multiple times in the same thread to my knowledge so you are still lagging behind in that area to SOME posters and their pathetic attempts at getting attention for their little efforts here on the forum.
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:52 pm

psk836 wrote:
At the risk of being accused of "self bumping" my own post of just a couple minutes ago, I would like to add that I think this article exposes much of the Democrat/Liberal/Deep State animus for Trump. You see, these Deep Staters (and heart and soul of the impeachment effort) actually prefer PRESIDENT Trump's Ukraine policies. Yet they still despise and resist outsider (i.e., non-Hive member) DONALD Trump.

Well you did self bump. No question about that. Of course you didn't do it multiple times in the same thread to my knowledge so you are still lagging behind in that area to SOME posters and their pathetic attempts at getting attention for their little efforts here on the forum.
0 x

psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by psk836 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm

Evil wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Like a good partisan, Rove misrepresents the position. They aren't against not providing the aid. They are against not providing unless Trump gets a public announcement that his political rival is being investigated by a foreign gov't again.
But you were all for refusing that aid for five years under Obama.
0 x

Evil

Post by Evil » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:21 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:53 pm
Evil wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
But you were all for refusing that aid for five years under Obama.
I'm not opposed to either one of their foreign policies regarding Ukraine. I am opposed to using taxpayer money appropriated by Congress for personal political gain.
1 x

stuporstitionist
Imperial Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:16 am

psk836 wrote:

1) Did you know that "as part of the agreement of the sale, the Javelins are not deployed on the battlefield but stored hundreds of miles away in western Ukraine."?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/10/03/fa ... n-ukraine/

2) Mussolini had propagandists too - they said he made the trains run on time.

3) Extortion is hardly an improvement in foreign policy, but regardless of outcome a crime is still a crime, and no one is above the law.

4) Notice how Trump has told you to "READ THE TRANSCRIPT" about 20 times but never provides a link to it? Well, here it is.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/u ... 9.2019.pdf

It is damming.
1 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.