111 consecutive months of job creation!!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: 111 consecutive months of job creation!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:21 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:47 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:40 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:56 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:27 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:18 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:11 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:06 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:58 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:56 pm

For me as well.

hopefully you can explain that, because brokeback boy can't seem to. He can point the finger at a person with a D after their name for credit, and Bush for blame.

Explain the fact that the financial markets have performed extremely well for almost a decade straight and by doing so allowed me to retire? What's to explain? Look at where the DJIA,NYSE and NASDAQ were 9 years ago and look at them now. Unlike people who "need" to credit or not credit a d or an r for it I simply am glad the financial markets have performed so well. The money is green regardless and it spends just as well whether a d or an r or neither is the cause of the tremendous performance.

Look at them 9 years ago? Okay, I'm looking. What about it? The Dow hit 10,000 in 2008, when little brokebackboy was whining about President Bush causing a debacle.

You think the stock market will perform well again if a Democrat gets elected? I don't know how much more quantitative easing we can keep up.

"The Dow hit 10,000 in 2008"

And its over 27,500 now.

I think the stock market is due for a 10%-20% correction regardless of who is POTUS at some point in the next 2 years or sooner. Of course that's just my opinion. I could be wrong. My hope is that Trump will do EVERYTHING in his power to try and keep it propped up until at least January of next year as I have already taken out a LOT of money this year and really would like to not take out anymore in 2019 in order to avoid getting kicked into a higher tax bracket.
How is President Trump trying to keep it propped up?

Geezus. Why don't you just admit you're trying to defend that stupid little coward brokebackboy, who by the way hates your country? I noticed you're super sensitive to idiots like him and evil.

How do you do it Dallas? Brokebackboy smears this country, says our troops are liars and unintelligent, and you're silent.
You confuse me having my own mind and sometimes disagreeing with you with defending other posters. I am not a super sensitive kind of guy little B.S. Defending other posters isn't of any interest to me. If they can't defend themselves then that's their problem.
So, Mr dallASS, you like it when sweet little BB says "May God Dam America"? yes or no?
I support free speech little feller. Doesn't mean I always agree with what people say.
It's the bubble. Nothing is free in the bubble.
"but but but 0bama created 15 million jobs, he was a successful president"

That's pretty bubbly.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:26 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:11 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

For me as well.
hopefully you can explain that, because brokeback boy can't seem to. He can point the finger at a person with a D after their name for credit, and Bush for blame.
Explain the fact that the financial markets have performed extremely well for almost a decade straight and by doing so allowed me to retire? What's to explain? Look at where the DJIA,NYSE and NASDAQ were 9 years ago and look at them now. Unlike people who "need" to credit or not credit a d or an r for it I simply am glad the financial markets have performed so well. The money is green regardless and it spends just as well whether a d or an r or neither is the cause of the tremendous performance.
Look at them 9 years ago? Okay, I'm looking. What about it? The Dow hit 10,000 in 2008, when little brokebackboy was whining about President Bush causing a debacle.

You think the stock market will perform well again if a Democrat gets elected? I don't know how much more quantitative easing we can keep up.

And its over 27,500 now.

I think the stock market is due for a 10%-20% correction regardless of who is POTUS at some point in the next 2 years or sooner. Of course that's just my opinion. I could be wrong. My hope is that Trump will do EVERYTHING in his power to try and keep it propped up until at least January of next year as I have already taken out a LOT of money this year and really would like to not take out anymore in 2019 in order to avoid getting kicked into a higher tax bracket.

Geezus. Why don't you just admit you're trying to defend that stupid little coward brokebackboy, who by the way hates your country? I noticed you're super sensitive to idiots like him and evil.

How do you do it Dallas? Brokebackboy smears this country, says our troops are liars and unintelligent, and you're silent.
You confuse me having my own mind and sometimes disagreeing with you with defending other posters. I am not a super sensitive kind of guy little B.S. Defending other posters isn't of any interest to me. If they can't defend themselves then that's their problem.
So, Mr dallASS, you like it when sweet little BB says "May God Dam America"? yes or no?
I support free speech little feller. Doesn't mean I always agree with what people say.
You know what? I called Michelle 0bama a name, and you blew up at me. Sweet Little BB, your buddy, insults our troops, says "May God dam America" and you don't say a godam thing!!!!

So why the f#ck is that? Just like 2-face clusterchuck. I said something once about this kalifornia mother, and cluster called me an asshole. BB says all kids of STUPID crap and... nothing. Silent.

I guess we grew up in different neighborhoods. I was taught respect, for our country and our people that serve. Brokebackboy wasn't.

so did you like it when brokeback boy said that Iraq War veterans are unintelligent liars? That pissed me off, and I gave him a piece of my mind. Why don't you, dallASS?
" I called Michelle 0bama a name, and you blew up at me."

No I did not blow up at you. I did probably call you misogynist for making the comment as I have called several other posters (dates and Trump like Tready)misogynist for their posts. Because your post may have in fact been a misognynist post.

I dd not realize you were so sensitive little B.S. . lololol

I also don't give a crap that you are. if you don't like something I or Brooksie or evil or Trump like Tready or ANYONE else on the forum says then feel free to say something about it. Do not feel free to assume that I am going to "support" your view on the matter. If the stuff people post on this forum overloads yours or anyone else's circuits that is NOT my problem.

Also-What does it say about a poster when they make disparaging comments about another posters mother or children?
1 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:45 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:26 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

And its over 27,500 now.

Where is your proof that Obama hates this country?

You know what? I called Michelle 0bama a name, and you blew up at me. Sweet Little BB, your buddy, insults our troops, says "May God dam America" and you don't say a godam thing!!!!

So why the f#ck is that? Just like 2-face clusterchuck. I said something once about this kalifornia mother, and cluster called me an asshole. BB says all kids of STUPID crap and... nothing. Silent.

I guess we grew up in different neighborhoods. I was taught respect, for our country and our people that serve. Brokebackboy wasn't.

so did you like it when brokeback boy said that Iraq War veterans are unintelligent liars? That pissed me off, and I gave him a piece of my mind. Why don't you, dallASS?
" I called Michelle 0bama a name, and you blew up at me."

No I did not blow up at you. I did probably call you misogynist for making the comment as I have called several other posters (dates and Trump like Tready)misogynist for their posts. Because your post may have in fact been a misognynist post.

I dd not realize you were so sensitive little B.S. . lololol

I also don't give a crap that you are. if you don't like something I or Brooksie or evil or Trump like Tready or ANYONE else on the forum says then feel free to say something about it. Do not feel free to assume that I am going to "support" your view on the matter. If the stuff people post on this forum overloads yours or anyone else's circuits that is NOT my problem.

Also-What does it say about a poster when they make disparaging comments about another posters mother or children?
Fact being.... I said something about Michelle HObama and you SAID SOMETHING, as opposed to saying nothing, like when little BB insults this country.

Tell you what.... you and sweet little BB come to the veterans day parade and I'll show you, no WE'LL show you, how sensitive I am to insulting this country and us veterans.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:16 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:45 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

And its over 27,500 now.

Fact being.... I said something about Michelle HObama and you SAID SOMETHING, as opposed to saying nothing, like when little BB insults this country.

Tell you what.... you and sweet little BB come to the veterans day parade and I'll show you, no WE'LL show you, how sensitive I am to insulting this country and us veterans.

"WE'LL show you"

lololol. Message board tough guys. ANOTHER thing YOU and Trump Like Tready have in common.
0 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:11 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:16 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

And its over 27,500 now.

"WE'LL show you"

lololol. Message board tough guys. ANOTHER thing YOU and Trump Like Tready have in common.
Internet tough guys..........very scary.

:lo2l:
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:07 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:11 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:16 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:

And its over 27,500 now.

"WE'LL show you"

Internet tough guys..........very scary.

:lo2l:
Internet cowards like you. Boo hoo, your brothers got their souls dirtied. I think your brothers souls are already dirty.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:32 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:21 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:47 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

And its over 27,500 now.

It's the bubble. Nothing is free in the bubble.
"but but but 0bama created 15 million jobs, he was a successful president"

That's pretty bubbly.
Facts is facts. Your bubble is your bubble.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:51 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:15 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:21 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:11 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:30 am
Pete wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:11 am
And here all this time I thought President Trump was going to come in and wreck everything
I am very pleased that the job creation and the equity market run is still chugging along.

9 freakin years!........Go, America, GO!!!
"I am very pleased that the job creation and the equity market run is still chugging along.

So am I.
It's been an amazing run for over 9 years........and perfect timing for this baby boomer.

:dance: :cash: :dance: :cash: :dance:
For me as well.

" I don't know how much more quantitative easing we can keep up."

If Trump has his way a lot of quantitative easing

Have you not personally benefited significantly from the tremendous performance of the financial markets over the last 9 years B.S. ?

Or are you like chimbo who, based on the CONtent of his posts has not.

These markets have made a lot of people what I believe he considers "fat cats"
It’s a-ok in my book to be at least a little bit of a “fat cat.”
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:52 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:51 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Pete wrote:
And here all this time I thought President Trump was going to come in and wreck everything
I am very pleased that the job creation and the equity market run is still chugging along.

"I am very pleased that the job creation and the equity market run is still chugging along.

So am I.
It's been an amazing run for over 9 years........and perfect timing for this baby boomer.

For me as well.

Have you not personally benefited significantly from the tremendous performance of the financial markets over the last 9 years B.S. ?

I fully support me being as "fat a cat" as possible in this context.
1 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:16 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:51 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
Pete wrote:

So am I.

For me as well.

There's no "111 months of job growth"!!!!

Remember, Trump is ruining everything according to that asshat evil and Kamila Harris!!! AOC says everyone under Trump is working 2 jobs!!!!

Think, little sh#thead.
0 x