Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
donttreadonme
Rock Star

Re: Two candidates probably ended their run last night

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:03 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:31 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:02 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Castro for his Trump-esque attack on Biden, which he wasn't even correct about.
Beto because he came out too strongly for confiscating certain guns when he's already barely a contender.
Of course you would be judge and jury because you are the most perfect person alive. We are soooooooo fortunate to have you on this Board to join with Lily who also has that perfect image of herself that you have of yourself.
LOL I'm just sharing an opinion related to the what happened during the debate last night. Here you are again posting off-topic personal attacks exactly like I said is your only contribution to this board.
Attacking pigs are.....attacking pigs.
Your marriage seems to have endured in spite of your marriage to one of those pigs.
Why are you calling someone you've never met and know nothing about a pig? Is this the sort of behavior your church reaches?
As long as you keep giving it attention it's going to keep doing the same things that bother you so much. I know you have a need to argue but arguing with it just doesn't do any good. Let other people fight their own battles. I'm sure Brook doesn't appreciate you keeping his wife in the discussion brought here by that POS. Just let it go.
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:06 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Beto because he came out too strongly for confiscating certain guns when he's already barely a contender.
I do believe you are correct about that.
0 x

Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by Evil » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:46 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:03 pm
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Of course you would be judge and jury because you are the most perfect person alive. We are soooooooo fortunate to have you on this Board to join with Lily who also has that perfect image of herself that you have of yourself.
LOL I'm just sharing an opinion related to the what happened during the debate last night. Here you are again posting off-topic personal attacks exactly like I said is your only contribution to this board.
Your marriage seems to have endured in spite of your marriage to one of those pigs.
Why are you calling someone you've never met and know nothing about a pig? Is this the sort of behavior your church reaches?
As long as you keep giving it attention it's going to keep doing the same things that bother you so much. I know you have a need to argue but arguing with it just doesn't do any good. Let other people fight their own battles. I'm sure Brook doesn't appreciate you keeping his wife in the discussion brought here by that POS. Just let it go.
If that's how he feels then he can ask me. Until that time I'm going to keep reminding her this is not acceptable behavior.
1 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:21 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:46 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
If that's how he feels then he can ask me. Until that time I'm going to keep reminding her this is not acceptable behavior.
I have absolutely no respect for you or anything you post. You want to be the "big man on campus" so to speak and all you are is deadbeat that offers nothing to the Board but nonsense.
0 x

Evil

Post by Evil » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:33 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:21 pm
evilconempire wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I have absolutely no respect for you or anything you post. You want to be the "big man on campus" so to speak and all you are is deadbeat that offers nothing to the Board but nonsense.
Someone that wishes death on others, mocks cancer patients, wishes others had been aborted, wishes someone looking to shoot up a school runs into a teacher first doesn't respect me? GASP!!! You should stop throwing stones or move out of that crystal palace.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:39 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:33 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Someone that wishes death on others, mocks cancer patients, wishes others had been aborted, wishes someone looking to shoot up a school runs into a teacher first doesn't respect me? GASP!!! You should stop throwing stones or move out of that crystal palace.
Take your nasty disposition and once again go to bed alone.
0 x

Evil

Post by Evil » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:40 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:39 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:33 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:

Take your nasty disposition and once again go to bed alone.
Project much?
0 x

KC_
Serene Highness

Post by KC_ » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:44 pm

0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:44 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Ouch.

:nesaitpas:
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:26 pm

evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
If that idiot brokebackboy said those things to anyone here in person, he get the same response.

He's a pig, liar, and idiot.

I've never met you, but would like to. I would like to see just what kind of idiot you are in real life. I'd probably feel sorry for you by looking at you. And if I did meet you, my opinion of you wouldn't change. You're still a screwed up idiot that says stupid things and believes in stupid things.

Patrick
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider