the greatest gift given to black people in 3,000 years

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
brookboy123
Serene Highness

Re: the greatest gift given to black people in 3,000 years

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:14 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:10 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:55 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:41 am
Tucker Carlson guest: "The creation of America was probably the greatest gift given to black people in 3,000 years"
Video ››› July 12, 2019 9:57 PM EDT ››› MEDIA MATTERS STAFF
From the July 12 edition of Fox News' Tucker Carlson Tonight:

DAVID HOROWITZ (GUEST): And you know, I'm thinking of this ignorant attack by Collin Kaepernick and Nike on the Betsy Ross flag, which has --really goes with the creation of America. The creation of America was probably the greatest gift given to black people in 3,000 years because slavery was considered a normal institution for all those years. Unfortunately, the people who hate America on the left, and this embraces so much of the Democratic Party these days, have conducted a 50-year, 60-year attack on Christianity in this country. They've driven prayer and religion out of the schools. You can't teach a public school child that the pilgrims were Christians fleeing persecution. So Americans no longer know where their freedoms come from, and that's why - well, the Democratic Party now, is you know, in a full scale march to eliminate a lot of the institutions that were there from the beginning -- like the Electoral College, they want to do away with the Senate, and so forth. That's because they don't understand where our freedoms come from or what their nature is.

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2019 ... ars/224204
Yessiree.....it all started to unravel when we took prayer out of the schools.......LOL!!

......and yes, the darkies should appreciate that a country that enslaved them?.........sort of like the darned jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws should appreciate Nazi Germany as it made them appreciate how bad things could get for them?

LOL.

How do intelligent people watch/listen to this stuff?......and it's on day after day?
How would you know what intelligent people watch or listen to?
.......and she's off........why always to the personal attack?

C'mon Annie......c'mon......good gurl!.....good gurl!

anything about topic of the thread?
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:16 am

Sounded like a legitimate question Mr. BB not a personal attack.

Will you call Annie a Nazi next?
0 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:37 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:16 am

I don't think my friend Annie is a Nazi.

She does have very special "thoughts" and "feelings" on Jews and their dealings with money.

I know she doesn't care for Italians......says they have "no brains."

.....and she considers those of us hybridized from mixed genetic pools as being "a filth mixed breed."

Annie may not be a filthy Nazi, but like most she has some dark thoughts about her neighbors.

Well, time to go.....three of my "filthy mixed breed" grandkids are waiting for Poppy to make them breakfast.

I hope you and that family attacking scumbag have a great day!

:dance:
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:39 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:37 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:

She does have very special "thoughts" and "feelings" on Jews and their dealings with money.

.....and she considers those of us hybridized from mixed genetic pools as being "a filth mixed breed."

Annie may not be a filthy Nazi, but like most she has some dark thoughts about her neighbors.

Well, time to go.....three of my "filthy mixed breed" grandkids are waiting for Poppy to make them breakfast.

Nothing like a coward who hits and runs away - Yellow is your color and Liar is your Name.
0 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:47 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:39 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:37 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:

Nothing like a coward who hits and runs away - Yellow is your color and Liar is your Name.
lol........who's running?.....and NO lies......you said those things about Jews, Italians and my family.....many on this board have seen your postings to, and about me.

Annie, I gotta go.... my "filthy mixed breed" grandkids are hungry......and then we're going to walk to the dock and get on our new ride and enjoy a few hours on the beautiful Long Island Sound.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Imperial Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:25 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:05 am
Slavery ended long ago Mr. BB.

White America owes Black America squat, especially post affirmative action (which was a lie and fraud).

Or is it about embracing Modern Day Progressive Liberalism so you can “portray” yourself properly for black America?

Or perhaps sooth some guilt for how you have treated blacks?

Maybe you should take some black people out on your boat.
► What we Americans owe one another depends on who you ask.

About 9 out of 10 Republicans, whether or not they proclaim it, are White-centric and see themselves and their leaders as holding onto White power.

And White wealth. They expect other peoples to keep their hands out of the White cookie jar and learn to apply White, “free market” values
1 x
                               NRA + GOP = more mass killings

DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:01 am

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tucker Carlson guest: "The creation of America was probably the greatest gift given to black people in 3,000 years"

DAVID HOROWITZ (GUEST): And you know, I'm thinking of this ignorant attack by Collin Kaepernick and Nike on the Betsy Ross flag, which has --really goes with the creation of America. The creation of America was probably the greatest gift given to black people in 3,000 years because slavery was considered a normal institution for all those years. Unfortunately, the people who hate America on the left, and this embraces so much of the Democratic Party these days, have conducted a 50-year, 60-year attack on Christianity in this country. They've driven prayer and religion out of the schools. You can't teach a public school child that the pilgrims were Christians fleeing persecution. So Americans no longer know where their freedoms come from, and that's why - well, the Democratic Party now, is you know, in a full scale march to eliminate a lot of the institutions that were there from the beginning -- like the Electoral College, they want to do away with the Senate, and so forth. That's because they don't understand where our freedoms come from or what their nature is.

What do YOU think was "the greatest gift given to black people in 3,000 years" chimbo wimbo?
1 x

Tejanochimbo
Imperial Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:39 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:01 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:

What do YOU think was "the greatest gift given to black people in 3,000 years" chimbo wimbo?
► Well, the whole point of this piece is that it wasn't the founding of the colonies here, nor the war of independence.

Even the Civil War was followed by a general and very deliberate collaboration with the White Supremacists who fought for the Confederacy, and that complete collaboration lasted another 100 years, before it was forcefully challenged

Then we backtracked on the challenges when the GOP decided to adopt the White South in the 1960s
0 x
                               NRA + GOP = more mass killings

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:50 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:55 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:

Yessiree.....it all started to unravel when we took prayer out of the schools.......LOL!!

......and yes, the darkies should appreciate that a country that enslaved them?.........sort of like the darned jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws should appreciate Nazi Germany as it made them appreciate how bad things could get for them?

LOL.

How do intelligent people watch/listen to this stuff?......and it's on day after day?
And there's this idiot who gave fascist Mussolini a pass.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:52 am

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:39 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:01 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:

► Well, the whole point of this piece is that it wasn't the founding of the colonies here, nor the war of independence.

Even the Civil War was followed by a general and very deliberate collaboration with the White Supremacists who fought for the Confederacy, and that complete collaboration lasted another 100 years, before it was forcefully challenged

Then we backtracked on the challenges when the GOP decided to adopt the White South in the 1960s
How have blacks done since? Good family values? Study hard in school?
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up