Trump said Mcgahn lied under oath

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
lust4beer
Majesty

Trump said Mcgahn lied under oath

Post by lust4beer » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:49 pm

Calling Don McGahn!!

Time to testify to Congress!!

Trump Says Former White House Counsel Don McGahn Lied to Mueller Under Oath
He contradicted McGahn's sworn testimony that Trump tried to fire Mueller.

In an interview with ABC, President Donald Trump accused former White House counsel Don McGahn of lying under oath when he told Robert Mueller that the president directed him to fire the special counsel.

"The story on that very simply, No. 1, I was never going to fire Mueller," Trump told ABC's George Stephanopoulos in an interview recorded Tuesday and released Friday morning. "I never suggested firing Mueller.”

When it was pointed out that McGahn had given testimony to the contrary, Trump said: “I don’t care what [McGahn] said, it doesn’t matter.”

Trump claims his former counsel “may have been confused” when he told Mueller that the president directed him multiple times to instruct acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to fire Mueller.

McGahn, who left the White House last fall, gave 30 hours of testimony to Mueller’s team, in which he claimed Trump issued those directions days after it emerged in the media that Mueller was focusing on Trump’s possible obstruction of justice.

McGahn is one of the most-quoted sources in the portion of the report that addresses possible obstruction of justice.

When asked why McGahn would lie under oath, Trump said it was because “he wanted to make himself look like a good lawyer.”

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/kzm ... under-oath
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Re: Trump said Mcgahn lied under oath

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:09 pm

Funny how everyone lies, except tRump.

The thing here is, the Clown just committed slander, in plain sight.

Add it to The Articles.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:03 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:09 pm
Funny how everyone lies, except tRump.

The thing here is, the Clown just committed slander, in plain sight.

Add it to The Articles.
Yawn, what a hypocrite. And you had the hall to stand up for your Muslim clown obsama.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:12 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:49 pm
Calling Don McGahn!!

Time to testify to Congress!!

Trump Says Former White House Counsel Don McGahn Lied to Mueller Under Oath
He contradicted McGahn's sworn testimony that Trump tried to fire Mueller.

In an interview with ABC, President Donald Trump accused former White House counsel Don McGahn of lying under oath when he told Robert Mueller that the president directed him to fire the special counsel.

"The story on that very simply, No. 1, I was never going to fire Mueller," Trump told ABC's George Stephanopoulos in an interview recorded Tuesday and released Friday morning. "I never suggested firing Mueller.”

When it was pointed out that McGahn had given testimony to the contrary, Trump said: “I don’t care what [McGahn] said, it doesn’t matter.”

Trump claims his former counsel “may have been confused” when he told Mueller that the president directed him multiple times to instruct acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to fire Mueller.

McGahn, who left the White House last fall, gave 30 hours of testimony to Mueller’s team, in which he claimed Trump issued those directions days after it emerged in the media that Mueller was focusing on Trump’s possible obstruction of justice.

McGahn is one of the most-quoted sources in the portion of the report that addresses possible obstruction of justice.

When asked why McGahn would lie under oath, Trump said it was because “he wanted to make himself look like a good lawyer.”

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/kzm ... under-oath
I'm with Mrs Pelosi....Trump belongs behind bars.
0 x

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:40 pm

0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.