The New Civility

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
KC_
Majesty
Posts: 5932
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: The New Civility

Post by KC_ » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:12 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:10 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:07 pm
There you go. Trump is an anomaly and this staffer is the norm. Therefore Trump is totally okay and this staffer isn't.

This is why we're doomed. Unthinking tribalists that will just make scheiße up to excuse their own.
Other than that not being what I said.

Trump doesn't need to kick your ass and then tell you what he did, I agree. It is unbecoming. But never once have I EVER heard anybody on the LEFT, you included, ever concede that Democrat and media attacks, accusations, threats and insults are also unbecoming and unacceptable. Never. Once.
A bit of a one way street with them.
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 39821
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: The New Civility

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:14 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:10 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:07 pm
There you go. Trump is an anomaly and this staffer is the norm. Therefore Trump is totally okay and this staffer isn't.

This is why we're doomed. Unthinking tribalists that will just make scheiße up to excuse their own.
Other than that not being what I said.

Trump doesn't need to kick your ass and then tell you what he did, I agree. It is unbecoming. But never once have I EVER heard anybody on the LEFT, you included, ever concede that Democrat and media attacks, accusations, threats and insults are also unbecoming and unacceptable. Never. Once.
You called him an anomaly. Trump cusses frequently. Your feigned indignation over this is silly. You should pay more attention to what I post if you're going to make statements about it.

A Trumpster whining about civility is the epitome of hypocrisy
1 x
It's time to impeach the criminal in the White House

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5409
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: The New Civility

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:16 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:14 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:10 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:07 pm
There you go. Trump is an anomaly and this staffer is the norm. Therefore Trump is totally okay and this staffer isn't.

This is why we're doomed. Unthinking tribalists that will just make scheiße up to excuse their own.
Other than that not being what I said.

Trump doesn't need to kick your ass and then tell you what he did, I agree. It is unbecoming. But never once have I EVER heard anybody on the LEFT, you included, ever concede that Democrat and media attacks, accusations, threats and insults are also unbecoming and unacceptable. Never. Once.
You called him an anomaly. Trump cusses frequently. Your feigned indignation over this is silly. You should pay more attention to what I post if you're going to make statements about it.

A Trumpster whining about civility is the epitome of hypocrisy
Hilarious to see that you think anything you say or do matters to anyone. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
1 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Serene Highness
Posts: 8397
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: The New Civility

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:10 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:14 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:10 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:07 pm
There you go. Trump is an anomaly and this staffer is the norm. Therefore Trump is totally okay and this staffer isn't.

This is why we're doomed. Unthinking tribalists that will just make scheiße up to excuse their own.
Other than that not being what I said.

Trump doesn't need to kick your ass and then tell you what he did, I agree. It is unbecoming. But never once have I EVER heard anybody on the LEFT, you included, ever concede that Democrat and media attacks, accusations, threats and insults are also unbecoming and unacceptable. Never. Once.
You called him an anomaly. Trump cusses frequently. Your feigned indignation over this is silly. You should pay more attention to what I post if you're going to make statements about it.

A Trumpster whining about civility is the epitome of hypocrisy
Mr e has a BINGO!

How can anyone attempt to discuss the "new civility" and not stop at the top?

Everyday I am stunned by the words, and actions, of this morally retarded person in the White House. I feel like I'm back on cafeteria duty dealing with children who need to be taught manners.

I am glad the world sees who, and what, we have become so that they can look elsewhere for leadership.

America truly has accepted a new civility and it comes from all corners of the political spectrum..........starting with the moral defect in the Oval Office.
1 x

User avatar
psk836
Rock Star
Posts: 13479
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: The New Civility

Post by psk836 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:17 pm

As the leftists continue to prove my point.

But then how can they acknowledge something they don’t even realize?
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Serene Highness
Posts: 8397
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: The New Civility

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:28 pm

The people who see EVERYTHING through those "con v lib" glasses will always see the incivility in which we find ourselves as the fault of the other side.

Stooges are ruining America.
1 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 11706
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: The New Civility

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:32 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:56 pm
AOC staffer goes on an F-bomb laden tirade against an intending AOC challenger.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/06/1 ... we-got-it/

“Yo @RichValdes what in the actual f–k makes you think you’re entitled to a debate with AOC,”

Imagine their behavior once they achieve real power....

Not hard, since the world has seen that before, many times.
These goons want to talk about civility now. :guffaw:

Image
1 x
I hope they now take a look at the orange, the oranges of the investigation. The beginnings of that investigation. You look at the orange of the investigat

User avatar
brookboy123
Serene Highness
Posts: 8397
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: The New Civility

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:40 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:32 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:56 pm
AOC staffer goes on an F-bomb laden tirade against an intending AOC challenger.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/06/1 ... we-got-it/

“Yo @RichValdes what in the actual f–k makes you think you’re entitled to a debate with AOC,”

Imagine their behavior once they achieve real power....

Not hard, since the world has seen that before, many times.
These goons want to talk about civility now. :guffaw:

Image
yup.
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5409
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: The New Civility

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:21 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:11 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:03 pm
The treatment of Trump is just the hysterical version of how Democrats and their media have treated every Republican who has taken their power away. The difference is, Trump fights back. Many of us don't really care for it but at the same time, see no real alternative other than to take the smile and take it approach (like Bush did). So yeah, Trump does dish. Perhaps not as sophomorically as some junior staffer of your favorite junior congressman, but totally schoolyard. Trump however is likely an anomaly. Our next Republican president is not likely to react like Trump reacts, and certainly no Democrat president will be treated as poorly as Trump is treated. So executive level dishing is probably just a short term curiosity. AOC however is the face, and unfortunately voice, of the future. What you see here is what the country is going to get as its politics dumb down into farce and ultimately spiral into the collapse of socialism. At least, if she has her way anyway. That part is TBD.
One wonders why any marginally educated person or even some one with just a modicum of common sense would allow ultra morons to decide the fate of America based on warped emotions.
Perhaps because he is an ultra moron with warped emotions. Why else would he pick Evil as his screen name?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 19823
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: The New Civility

Post by nolaxride » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:37 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:03 pm
The treatment of Trump is just the hysterical version of how Democrats and their media have treated every Republican who has taken their power away. The difference is, Trump fights back. Many of us don't really care for it but at the same time, see no real alternative other than to take the smile and take it approach (like Bush did). So yeah, Trump does dish. Perhaps not as sophomorically as some junior staffer of your favorite junior congressman, but totally schoolyard. Trump however is likely an anomaly. Our next Republican president is not likely to react like Trump reacts, and certainly no Democrat president will be treated as poorly as Trump is treated. So executive level dishing is probably just a short term curiosity. AOC however is the face, and unfortunately voice, of the future. What you see here is what the country is going to get as its politics dumb down into farce and ultimately spiral into the collapse of socialism. At least, if she has her way anyway. That part is TBD.
Wow... sounds just like Trump. No responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault. I'd suggest that Trump brings it on himself.

And I'm not sure AOC is the future. More like an outlier who will continue to be reelected without getting anything substantive accomplished.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Post Reply