President Bone Spurs....he's making up for not serving in Vietnam by increasing military spending.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Re: President Bone Spurs....he's making up for not serving in Vietnam by increasing military spending.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:19 am

You are a partisan stooge filled with partisan hate and rage Mr. BB, afraid to contemplate which man is delivering you the economy you are enjoying with that boat.

It wasn’t the token black.
It’s Donald Trump.

How do you look in the mirror Mr. BB? Is this allegiance to Modern Day Progressive Liberalism really worth selling your soul?

Now I’ll try to be nice. Day two of an incredible weather weekend here in our “island of long.”
0 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Re: President Bone Spurs....he's making up for not serving in Vietnam by increasing military spending.

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:29 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:19 am
You are a partisan stooge filled with partisan hate and rage Mr. BB, afraid to contemplate which man is delivering you the economy you are enjoying with that boat.

It wasn’t the token black.
It’s Donald Trump.

How do you look in the mirror Mr. BB? Is this allegiance to Modern Day Progressive Liberalism really worth selling your soul?

Now I’ll try to be nice. Day two of an incredible weather weekend here in our “island of long.”
You should always be nice, right?

......AND OY VEY....what a boat!

I join my friend, Dallas, in hoping the nearly decade long recovery will continue.....

Go, America, GO!
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:38 am

Well Mr. BB tell us what mr. Obama and your Modern Day Progressive Liberalism did to “aid” the recovery.

Was it declaring that an inferior GDP was going to be the “new norm?” Or that “those jobs” would never return to America?

Seems like your side of the isle was committed to bending America over backwards so that as many people as possible would choose to crawl to the alter of Government for help.

Did you get your boat this way Mr. BB?
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:47 am

Don’t go silent on me now Mr. BB.

Address a “fair” question from me in the last post or lose all credibility going forward from this moment.

Mr. BB?

Oy?
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:53 am

Again;

Game.
Set.
Match.

Enjoy your boat again today Mr. BB.
Enjoy.
0 x

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Oh and one more thing, ASSHOLE, he said the same thing that you cheered your Democrat pals for saying, as to why they avoided Vietnam:

Trump then discussed Vietnam at greater length, telling Morgan he was "never a fan" of the conflict.

"I thought it was a terrible war, I thought it was very far away, and at that time nobody ever heard of the country

And asshole, were YOU buying that when OBAMA was sending more troops to die in Afghanistan, that the Muzzzie Brown Clown thought that he was, somehow, making up for avoiding service in ANY branch of the military???
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:38 pm

BrookeBackBltch and his stupid anecdotal LIES. No one believes you, LIAR.
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:20 pm

Coward brokeback boy ran off again.

That guy is so stupid. liberals on this board called me names, why don't they ever rip on him?
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up