The wonderful "Religion of Peace" strikes again

Israel/Palestine issue? Brexit? Human Rights?
aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Re: The wonderful "Religion of Peace" strikes again

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:43 pm

Lily wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:53 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:44 pm
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:40 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:32 pm
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:26 pm
Lily wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:15 pm
Gee whiz. American xtians: 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States,
But that's A OK.
And muslims almost tied us in one day
Not even close on just the lynchings. Add in all the others and it's even farther apart. Lots of deaths over the centuries due to religious fundamentalists and radicals.

Hurry hurry step right up folks and watch his amazing feats of sleight of hand as he blames Christians for every killing except Bambi's mother yet the Muslim body count remains static
I wonder what Evil finds as a "religious fundamentalist" as it sounds like it is anyone who believes in God.
Nope, just bigots like you. I'm sure he knows some very nice, normal people who are Christian. I do. Why don't you ask Evil instead of ass uming? . Jesus did not insinuate bull poop about others. You sure do. Burn, baby, burn.
Somehow I bet you call yourself a Christian while attacking others. Do you consider yourself one of those "nice, normal people" you listed as Christians while you are on the attack? Did you consider yourself a Christian while you were judging me as not being one and if so who named you "God"? Jesus did not use vile language so I guess you don't really know Him at all.
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:06 am

Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
Lily wrote:
Gee whiz. American xtians: 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States,
But that's A OK.
Not even close on just the lynchings. Add in all the others and it's even farther apart. Lots of deaths over the centuries due to religious fundamentalists and radicals.

Hurry hurry step right up folks and watch his amazing feats of sleight of hand as he blames Christians for every killing except Bambi's mother yet the Muslim body count remains static
Nice bit of hyperbole.
0 x
It's time to impeach the criminal in the White House

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:10 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:44 pm
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
Lily wrote:
But that's A OK.

I wonder what Evil finds as a "religious fundamentalist" as it sounds like it is anyone who believes in God.
Nope. It's small percentage of most religions that takes things in their holy books far too literally, eg stoning adulterers, selling daughters into slavery, that the Earth is 6k years old, that a man put two of every species of animal at the time on a boat to survive a global flood, that believe nonbelievers must be converted or die, that believe everyone that doesn't believe is going to eternal damnation, etc.
0 x
It's time to impeach the criminal in the White House

KC_
Majesty

Post by KC_ » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:50 am

Christianity use to be the most dangerous religion to the world.Then it was Communism. In recent decades it has become Islam. Fanatics are violent unyielding people who want to impose their philosophy on others at he point of a gun.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier