President Trump Rips FILTHY muslim Omar: “She’s Extremely Unpatriotic And Extremely Disrespectful To Our Country”

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

President Trump Rips FILTHY muslim Omar: “She’s Extremely Unpatriotic And Extremely Disrespectful To Our Country”

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:42 am

President Trump Rips Omar: “She’s Extremely Unpatriotic And Extremely Disrespectful To Our Country”
Alicia F. Luke April 16, 2019 400 Views

Reporter: Congresswoman Omar says your video led to direct threats on her life. Any second thoughts? President Trump: “No, not at all.”

“Look, she’s been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel. She is somebody that doesn’t really understand life, real life. What it’s all about,” Trump said. “It’s unfortunate. She’s got a way about her that’s very, very bad, I think, for our country. I think she’s extremely unpatriotic and extremely disrespectful to our country.”

REPORTER: Congresswoman Omar says your video led to direct threats on her life. Any second thoughts?

TRUMP: “No, not at all.” pic.twitter.com/wiSNptg0F3

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) April 16, 2019

Tell it like it is, Mr. President, we have your back. He speaks the truth and will be vilified by Democrats and the MSM for doing so.
Liberals freak out:

Most Christian president to ever to target a young Congresswoman to distract from an investigation in his campaign

— Molly Jong-Fast (@MollyJongFast) April 16, 2019

The space between his ears is a cricket nest.

— Allison Bethea (@FireHorsePhotos) April 16, 2019

That’s one of his best lines “she’s not someone who understands life…real life” Coming from this privileged, entirely disconnected sociopath who was born into inheritence.This man is genuinely insane.Always looking at others without taking a moment to do his own moral inventory

— budgiesmuggler45 (@budgiesmuggle45) April 16, 2019

He is ‘othering’ her. He is implying she’s not ‘one of us’ Too bad for him Minnesota disagrees

— theResistance✊ (@takeout4five) April 16, 2019

Just shows how threatened he obviously feels, when he feels the need to degrade a prominent, young, female politician. He is a disgrace to humanity.

— ❤🧡💛 ; 𝕂 𝔸 ℝ 𝔼 ℕ ; 💚💙💜 (@Kaz8028) April 16, 2019

Her mother died when she was two; her family had to flee Somalia and she spent four years in a refugee camp in Kenya before coming to the U.S. and starting a new life here as an immigrant. I think Ms Omar knows more about ‘real life’ than Mr. Trump.

— Richard W. Cleveland (@Richwcleve) April 16, 2019

Psychopath!!!!!!!!

— GimmeBackMyCountry 🌊 (@HeatherLarson5) April 16, 2019

It’s hard to have a second thought when you’re still waiting for your first one

— Garbage Disposal (@sixteenth_prez) April 16, 2019

Of course he has no second thoughts. Even Trump isn’t that clueless. Putting a bullseye on Omar’s back was exactly what he was trying to do. The death threats were inevitable. #Resist #NeedtoImpeach

— Jon Pessah (@JonPessah) April 16, 2019

A purely sociopathic answer. Nothing if not consistent.

— Alex Garner (@AlexGarnerArt) April 16, 2019

He is projecting so much when he says, “she doesn’t really understand real life.”

— Jaxs (@jaxs_talks) April 16, 2019

I can’t turn the sound on, he’s too horrible.

— Emily Timm (@timm_emily) April 16, 2019

That was the whole point. Why would he regret something that he wanted to happen?

— Dan Whiting (@barefoottiki) April 16, 2019

Ask him if he’s ever had any thoughts, period. He’d give the same answer.

— PZ Myers (@pzmyers) April 16, 2019

Unbelievable. How do people not realize how dangerous and completely unhinged he is? He actually wants to see his detractors suffer, or worse. And for this out-of-touch, mentally unfit maniac to say SHE doesn’t understand real life? Ridiculous. How does he have supporters?!

— Sheena Ingle (@sheena_ingle) April 16, 2019

Here’s the original video:

WE WILL NEVER FORGET! pic.twitter.com/VxrGFRFeJM

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2019

https://godfatherpolitics.com/president ... r-country/

:angel:
0 x