Rep Imam Omar (D) is competing with AOC for top stooge

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
antifa
Aristocracy

Re: Rep Imam Omar (D) is competing with AOC for top stooge

Post by antifa » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:22 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:15 pm
antifa wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:09 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 pm
antifa wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:06 pm
from United to End Genocide
10 million+ Estimated number of Native Americans living in land that is now the United States when European explorers first arrived in the 15th century

Less than 300,000 Estimated number of Native Americans living in the United States around 1900
Damn the Native American Indians must have been one group of Dumb Mother F'er to let that happen......

The nation we have today comes from Democrat Imperialism.....

Should your real handle be Azteca instead of Antifa...??
If I had known how easy it is to trigger maga here, my handle would be Laughing at Maga.
I see it different....I see you as weeping Willow.....
If I had known you were such a pistil or pistol, I'd have spend more time chatting with you.
0 x

JDDJR
Royal Highness

Post by JDDJR » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:59 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:22 pm
JDDJR wrote:
antifa wrote:
JDDJR wrote:
antifa wrote:
10 million+ Estimated number of Native Americans living in land that is now the United States when European explorers first arrived in the 15th century

Less than 300,000 Estimated number of Native Americans living in the United States around 1900
Damn the Native American Indians must have been one group of Dumb Mother F'er to let that happen......

If I had known how easy it is to trigger maga here, my handle would be Laughing at Maga.
If I had known you were such a pistil or pistol, I'd have spend more time chatting with you.
:rofl: ....I'm sure we'll have time for more inter action err course err whatever in the future.....Later...
0 x

antifa
Aristocracy

Post by antifa » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:09 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:59 pm
antifa wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:22 pm
JDDJR wrote:
antifa wrote:
JDDJR wrote:
antifa wrote:

:rofl: ....I'm sure we'll have time for more inter action err course err whatever in the future.....Later...
Looking forward to it, JD.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:11 pm

antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:07 pm
JDDJR wrote:
antifa wrote:

Look up the Kennewick man. That triggers engines.

We took them out of the Stone age. Or would they rather live in teepees?
Read up on the Iroquois confederacy if you want to know where the US constitution comes from.
Quit changing the subject.
0 x
Democrats = the party of illegals over Americans, refugees over veterans, and death over life. Yet liberals think this is good for the country

antifa
Aristocracy

Post by antifa » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:19 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:11 pm
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
JDDJR wrote:
antifa wrote:

Read up on the Iroquois confederacy if you want to know where the US constitution comes from.
Republicans like to pretend they are superior to brown people so it's my duty to point out the facts.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:51 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:19 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
JDDJR wrote:
antifa wrote:

Republicans like to pretend they are superior to brown people so it's my duty to point out the facts.
There are brown republicans.

Did you used to post on the AOL message boards, I dont' remember if I saw your response.
0 x
Democrats = the party of illegals over Americans, refugees over veterans, and death over life. Yet liberals think this is good for the country

antifa
Aristocracy

Post by antifa » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:04 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:51 pm
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
JDDJR wrote:
antifa wrote:

Did you used to post on the AOL message boards, I dont' remember if I saw your response.
I'm not your enemy, Barry. I'm here to talk about our fascist state. Something we all should be able to agree on. You think you can sit back and do nothing while the young brown women fight the tyrants in the streets for our constitutional rights.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:10 am

antifa wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:04 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
JDDJR wrote:
antifa wrote:

I'm not your enemy, Barry. I'm here to talk about our fascist state. Something we all should be able to agree on. You think you can sit back and do nothing while the young brown women fight the tyrants in the streets for our constitutional rights.
Yes, you are.

So, what makes us fascist? You want the Green Deal, that's big gov't. Like fascism.

Which young brown women are fighting for our constitutional rights? And what are they fighting?

Or, are you whining about why a brown woman got pulled over for breaking the law, and had a problem with her being brown and shouldn't be subject to the law?
0 x

antifa
Aristocracy

Post by antifa » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:22 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:10 am
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
JDDJR wrote:
antifa wrote:

Yes, you are.

So, what makes us fascist? You want the Green Deal, that's big gov't. Like fascism.

Which young brown women are fighting for our constitutional rights? And what are they fighting?

Or, are you whining about why a brown woman got pulled over for breaking the law, and had a problem with her being brown and shouldn't be subject to the law?
The green new deal is a government investment for the future of the people and the country as a whole.
0 x

KC_
Majesty

Post by KC_ » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:29 am

antifa wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:22 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:10 am
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
antifa wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
JDDJR wrote:
antifa wrote:

Yes, you are.

The green new deal is a government investment for the future of the people and the country as a whole.
It is a special interest ripoff and power grab . It is also a way for government to further control your life and restrict your freedom. Government and Corporations engaging in mutualism to destroy liberty.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier