CORRUPT CALIF libturd dems Ritzy Scheming During Disaster Will ENRAGE You

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

CORRUPT CALIF libturd dems Ritzy Scheming During Disaster Will ENRAGE You

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:41 pm

Dems Ritzy Scheming During Disaster Will ENRAGE You

2019-01-14 Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

7 1 0 16

image: https://aanews-structure-psyclone.netdn ... 1507924374

By John McColgan – Edited by Fir0002 - taken by John McColgan, employed as a fire behavior analyst at the Forest Service, an agency of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=2172367
Reminiscent of the tyrannical Roman Emperor Nero, California lawmakers jet-setted to Hawaii for a week of mai tais, snorkeling, and schmoozing with utility companies' representatives – during the deadliest wildfires in state history.

Between happy hours and sunbathing, gas and electric company officials huddled with politicians to discuss how much responsibility they should bear for the dozens of dead and tens of thousands of homeless.

Even before the latest conflagration, Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PG&E) alone faced billions in damages for negligence in exacerbating wildfires.

The Northern California utility could also find itself on the receiving end of murder or manslaughter charges for recklessness in fire-prone areas. (Fox News)

The utility companies are pushing for a new state law that would raise electricity prices to offset costs incurred from wildfires, according to The New York Times.

The annual event, hosted by the nonprofit Independent Voter Project, was held in Maui in November. PG&E executives did not attend the conference because of the wildfires, but representatives from San Diego Gas and Electric and Southern California Edison did, KABC-TV reported.

Those in attendance at the Wailea conference included California Assembly members Frank Bigelow, Bill Brough, Ian Calderon, Jim Cooper, Tom Daly, Heath Flora, Jim Frazier, Reggie Jones-Sawyer, Freddie Rodriguez and Blanca Rubio. State Sens. Ben Hueso and Cathleen Galgiani also attended, nonprofit Consumer Watchdog reports.

The lawmakers all previously voted for legislation that would help utility companies fined for wildfires and have received more than $630,000 in campaign contributions from utilities, according to Consumer Watchdog.

Dan Howle, chair of the Independent Voter Project, told The New York Times that lobbying is prohibited at the conference.

A defiant Howle continued, "What would be wrong with elected officials and businesses discussing issues? If the public wants to go, the public can pay a fee."

California's Camp Fire killed 86 people and razed 19,000 structures to the ground in Butte County. Close to Los Angeles, the Hill and Woolsey fires claimed three victims and destroyed over 1,600 structures.

READ TWEETS:

http://americanactionnews.com/articles/ ... enrage-you

:angel:
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Re: CORRUPT CALIF libturd dems Ritzy Scheming During Disaster Will ENRAGE You

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Bigelow, Brough, and Flora are Republican.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:28 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:27 pm
Demonstrating that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
0 x
"May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", an AIBAFS liberal who's too afraid to debate me. 2 other libs here are fine with him saying this

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:41 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:28 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Back in your cell, Ignorato.

https://www.assembly.ca.gov/assemblymembers
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:52 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:41 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:28 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Back in your cell, Ignorato.

https://www.assembly.ca.gov/assemblymembers
Phew, this boy has lost it.
0 x
"May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", an AIBAFS liberal who's too afraid to debate me. 2 other libs here are fine with him saying this