What does the "MS" in the MS-13 gang stand for?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33074
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

What does the "MS" in the MS-13 gang stand for?

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:40 pm

To some AIBAFS board members, it pretty much means this:

asyluM Seekers

:lo2l:
1 x
"May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", an AIBAFS liberal who's too afraid to debate me. 2 other libs here are fine with him saying this

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 10319
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: What does the "MS" in the MS-13 gang stand for?

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Well, that makes it official.

BDS’s favorite new doltery is to start a thread upon which to fail on a subject even more publicly than he has already failed on that subject somewhere else.

https://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 25#p431785
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10421
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: What does the "MS" in the MS-13 gang stand for?

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:25 pm

Can we appoint Bewwy "Board Moron" title?
2 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33074
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: What does the "MS" in the MS-13 gang stand for?

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:27 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:07 pm
Well, that makes it official.

BDS’s favorite new doltery is to start a thread upon which to fail on a subject even more publicly than he has already failed on that subject somewhere else.

https://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 25#p431785
Here we going again. Ly'in making up that others failed just because he said so.
0 x
"May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", an AIBAFS liberal who's too afraid to debate me. 2 other libs here are fine with him saying this

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 10319
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: What does the "MS" in the MS-13 gang stand for?

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:46 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:25 pm
Can we appoint Bewwy "Board Moron" title?
How about “Moron Supreme” (MS)?
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33074
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: What does the "MS" in the MS-13 gang stand for?

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:52 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:46 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:25 pm
Can we appoint Bewwy "Board Moron" title?
How about “Moron Supreme” (MS)?
How about show me how I failed instead of talking out of your azz?
0 x
"May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", an AIBAFS liberal who's too afraid to debate me. 2 other libs here are fine with him saying this

User avatar
Lily
Courtier
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Re: What does the "MS" in the MS-13 gang stand for?

Post by Lily » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:00 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:52 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:46 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:25 pm
Can we appoint Bewwy "Board Moron" title?
How about “Moron Supreme” (MS)?
How about show me how I failed instead of talking out of your azz?

Here's your ignorant little flail, I mean fail: Mara Salvatrucha
Look it up yourself.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

As for what another person "thinks," if they dont tell you, you are ASSuming you know. Ask a lawyer. :kneeface:
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33074
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: What does the "MS" in the MS-13 gang stand for?

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:49 pm

Lily wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:00 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:52 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:46 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:25 pm
Can we appoint Bewwy "Board Moron" title?
How about “Moron Supreme” (MS)?
How about show me how I failed instead of talking out of your azz?

Here's your ignorant little flail, I mean fail: Mara Salvatrucha
Look it up yourself.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

As for what another person "thinks," if they dont tell you, you are ASSuming you know. Ask a lawyer. :kneeface:
I know what it REALLY stands for you dumbass!!!!

Are you and ly'in really that slow???
0 x
"May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", an AIBAFS liberal who's too afraid to debate me. 2 other libs here are fine with him saying this

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33074
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: What does the "MS" in the MS-13 gang stand for?

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:50 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:07 pm
Well, that makes it official.

BDS’s favorite new doltery is to start a thread upon which to fail on a subject even more publicly than he has already failed on that subject somewhere else.

https://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 25#p431785
And...

https://www.aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?p=431789#p431789
0 x
"May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", an AIBAFS liberal who's too afraid to debate me. 2 other libs here are fine with him saying this

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33074
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: What does the "MS" in the MS-13 gang stand for?

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:01 pm

Lily wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:00 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:52 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:46 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:25 pm
Can we appoint Bewwy "Board Moron" title?
How about “Moron Supreme” (MS)?
How about show me how I failed instead of talking out of your azz?

Here's your ignorant little flail, I mean fail: Mara Salvatrucha
Look it up yourself.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

As for what another person "thinks," if they dont tell you, you are ASSuming you know. Ask a lawyer. :kneeface:
Do you still want an illegal to kill me?

Wow you came back after all this time and got 2 suspensions.
0 x
"May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", an AIBAFS liberal who's too afraid to debate me. 2 other libs here are fine with him saying this

Post Reply