Saw a disabled Veteran (w/purple heart) with a "Proud to be an American" bumper sticker

Conspiracy Theories
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Saw a disabled Veteran (w/purple heart) with a "Proud to be an American" bumper sticker

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:21 pm

Wonder if this guy has the balls to tell that veteran how stupid he is, and how smart the little pinko teacher is.

(RULE VIOLATION REMOVED)
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Saw a disabled Veteran (w/purple heart) with a "Proud to be an American" bumper sticker

Post by nolaxride » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:50 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:21 pm
Wonder if this guy has the balls to tell that veteran how stupid he is, and how smart the little pinko teacher is.

Why are you so stupid? You know that's a callout thread. You know it's a violation. So why do you do that?
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Re: Saw a disabled Veteran (w/purple heart) with a "Proud to be an American" bumper sticker

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:00 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:

Why are you so stupid? You know that's a callout thread. You know it's a violation. So why do you do that?
Why are you so gay? who am I calling? Is there a pinko here?
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:22 pm

nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Barry is like a child. They will want attention any way they can get it. He knows it is a blatant callout. He will throw a fit when his thread is locked or something. He will then play the victim. Typical of ones like him. they want attention no matter how they get it.
2 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:32 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:00 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

I don't see my sexual orientation displayed in my sig line, which is where I see your callout. I guess you'll change it when you come out of the closet and stop beating your dog.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:23 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:32 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

I don't see my sexual orientation displayed in my sig line, which is where I see your callout. I guess you'll change it when you come out of the closet and stop beating your dog.
Wow, check out loser nobrain standing up for that America hating pos. You and dope, feeling sorry for aholes like him.

So, what's wrong with this country? Tell us. And why don't you and him move away?
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:25 am

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:22 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Barry is like a child. They will want attention any way they can get it. He knows it is a blatant callout. He will throw a fit when his thread is locked or something. He will then play the victim. Typical of ones like him. they want attention no matter how they get it.

WAH! BARRY DID A CALL OUT THREAD ON BROOKSIE! BOO HOO, I'M GONNA TELL PETE!
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:25 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Another tantrum. How expected.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:11 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:23 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:32 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Wow, check out loser nobrain standing up for that America hating pos. You and dope, feeling sorry for aholes like him.

So, what's wrong with this country? Tell us. And why don't you and him move away?
I don't think anyone on this board hates America. Perhaps you have a few examples?
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:41 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:10 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:25 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Another tantrum. How expected.
Another altered thread. Expected. You sure love violating that rule.
0 x