HEY arrogant little SJW Fascist - want to help out the illegals crossing our border? Give them ASSylum?

Conspiracy Theories
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 40689
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: HEY arrogant little SJW Fascist - want to help out the illegals crossing our border? Give them ASSylum?

Post by evilconempire » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:32 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:21 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:09 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:01 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:54 am
KC_ wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:49 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:42 am


Who have you called, recently I might add, an "SJW fascist" and spoken in favor of granting asylum to those that require it? You only make yourself look ridiculous when you do the intentionally obtuse shtick.
I posted a quote from scooters signature and asked who is it from. I gave many choices including a generic one with SJW facist as the label. I never called you that on this board so posters can make the judgement themselves. I kinda of thought it sounded more like Lenin. The thread is still up so I guess it wasn’t a callout.
As I showed, you know the quote was from me. Since I wasn't any of the other options and you have often referred to me as an "SJW (add some other perjorative here) one could logically conclude that it was me. If the thread wasn't reported then you are guessing with nothing to support it.

Now back to the question you failed to answer. Who have you called, recently I might add, an "SJW fascist" and spoken in favor of granting asylum to those that require it?
Never called you an “SJW Facist “ .That was a choice based on your quote about taking voting rights away from people who disagree with totalitarian leaning ideas. Feel free to admitting you sounded like a Leninist or one of the other 6 totalitarians on the list.
This is a very Barry-esque defense. So you took a quote that you knew was mine, but didn't put me as any of the options. That's your story?

I took a quote scooter attributed to someone named “econthe nazipigmoron” and have several philosophical totalitarian types and asked who said it. Like I said it reminded me of Lenin. If you feel like it reminds you of one of the 7 just say so .
And you're claiming that you didn't know who he was calling "econthe nazipigmoron” despite the fact that you responded to the post at the time I posted it?

So again, you want me to believe that none of the options given were the known author of the quote?
It was an opinion poll and several posters had an opinion. I said it reminded me of Lenin , but to each his own.
Right, so none of the options were the person you knew to have posted it?
You are taking the poll too literally , though several posters thought the quote sounded like an “SJW Facist”. I guess that’s what they think of you since you admit you wrote it. :nesaitpas:
So the person who the quote belonged to wasn't listed?
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20218
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: HEY arrogant little SJW Fascist - want to help out the illegals crossing our border? Give them ASSylum?

Post by nolaxride » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:06 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:15 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:06 am
Here you go.

https://www.gofundme.com/cause/immigration-crisis


Now donate to it you pos.
A callout thread? Really? Are you stupid?
I didn't ask you, nobody asked you anything! So take a hike, boy.
This is a public board. That means its open to everyone, which is why we have community standards. it's unfortunate that you don't understand what standards are.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 40428
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: HEY arrogant little SJW Fascist - want to help out the illegals crossing our border? Give them ASSylum?

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:16 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:06 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:15 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:06 am
Here you go.

https://www.gofundme.com/cause/immigration-crisis


Now donate to it you pos.
A callout thread? Really? Are you stupid?
I didn't ask you, nobody asked you anything! So take a hike, boy.
This is a public board. That means its open to everyone, which is why we have community standards. it's unfortunate that you don't understand what standards are.
Then why are you, don and evil allowed here if this board has standards?
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
KC_
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6362
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: HEY arrogant little SJW Fascist - want to help out the illegals crossing our border? Give them ASSylum?

Post by KC_ » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:09 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:53 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:49 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:42 am
KC_ wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:39 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:37 am
KC_ wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:34 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:32 am
KC_ wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:53 am
KC_ wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:51 am


Who is he calling out ?
Ah the tried and true intentionally obtuse shtick. :lo2l:
And yet no answer .
Still no answer, and nobody donated either.
I don’t expect they will.
I donated to Alyssa Milano's fundraiser for the migrants the other day when I was doing my usual Xmas donations. I usually restrict them to animal rescues and vets, but I made an exception this year.
When do you think he will answer?
That’s commendable and very trendy. I don’t know when you or nolax will answer . :nesaitpas:
Who have you called, recently I might add, an "SJW fascist" and spoken in favor of granting asylum to those that require it? You only make yourself look ridiculous when you do the intentionally obtuse shtick.
I posted a quote from scooters signature and asked who is it from. I gave many choices including a generic one with SJW facist as the label. I never called you that on this board so posters can make the judgement themselves. I kinda of thought it sounded more like Lenin. The thread is still up so I guess it wasn’t a callout.
Hey Casey underscore, you weren't referring to evil, were you? I won't tell ANYONE.
Well since it was his quote then it turned out I was . I think Leninist is more appropriate than SJW Facist though they are pretty close in basic ideology.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20218
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: HEY arrogant little SJW Fascist - want to help out the illegals crossing our border? Give them ASSylum?

Post by nolaxride » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:27 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:16 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:06 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:15 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:06 am
Here you go.

https://www.gofundme.com/cause/immigration-crisis


Now donate to it you pos.
A callout thread? Really? Are you stupid?
I didn't ask you, nobody asked you anything! So take a hike, boy.
This is a public board. That means its open to everyone, which is why we have community standards. it's unfortunate that you don't understand what standards are.
Then why are you, don and evil allowed here if this board has standards?
That you ask that question makes my point. Standards are different from opinions.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 40428
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: HEY arrogant little SJW Fascist - want to help out the illegals crossing our border? Give them ASSylum?

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:00 am

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:27 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:16 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:06 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:15 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:06 am
Here you go.

https://www.gofundme.com/cause/immigration-crisis


Now donate to it you pos.
A callout thread? Really? Are you stupid?
I didn't ask you, nobody asked you anything! So take a hike, boy.
This is a public board. That means its open to everyone, which is why we have community standards. it's unfortunate that you don't understand what standards are.
Then why are you, don and evil allowed here if this board has standards?
That you ask that question makes my point. Standards are different from opinions.
I guess being a dumbass wasn't used when it comes to board standards, in your case.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 40428
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: HEY arrogant little SJW Fascist - want to help out the illegals crossing our border? Give them ASSylum?

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:44 am

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:06 am
Here you go.

https://www.gofundme.com/cause/immigration-crisis


Now donate to it you pos.
A callout thread? Really? Are you stupid?
Is evil a Single Jewish Woman? 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Unless he's a tranny. :lo2l:
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20218
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: HEY arrogant little SJW Fascist - want to help out the illegals crossing our border? Give them ASSylum?

Post by nolaxride » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:25 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:44 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:06 am
Here you go.

https://www.gofundme.com/cause/immigration-crisis


Now donate to it you pos.
A callout thread? Really? Are you stupid?
Is evil a Single Jewish Woman? 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Unless he's a tranny. :lo2l:
spin, rinse, repeat...
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 40428
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: HEY arrogant little SJW Fascist - want to help out the illegals crossing our border? Give them ASSylum?

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:56 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:25 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:44 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:06 am
Here you go.

https://www.gofundme.com/cause/immigration-crisis


Now donate to it you pos.
A callout thread? Really? Are you stupid?
Is evil a Single Jewish Woman? 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Unless he's a tranny. :lo2l:
spin, rinse, repeat...
You just don't understand numbers, squawk! You just don't understand numbers, squawk!
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20218
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: HEY arrogant little SJW Fascist - want to help out the illegals crossing our border? Give them ASSylum?

Post by nolaxride » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:49 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:56 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:25 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:44 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:06 am
Here you go.

https://www.gofundme.com/cause/immigration-crisis


Now donate to it you pos.
A callout thread? Really? Are you stupid?
Is evil a Single Jewish Woman? 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Unless he's a tranny. :lo2l:
spin, rinse, repeat...
You just don't understand numbers, squawk! You just don't understand numbers, squawk!
You are very entertaining today.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Post Reply