The war on straight people continues: VIRGINIA TEACHER SACKED FOR MISGENDERING TRANSGENDER STUDENT

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

The war on straight people continues: VIRGINIA TEACHER SACKED FOR MISGENDERING TRANSGENDER STUDENT

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:54 pm

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/07/teac ... s_4nUnqLgQ

A Virginia high school teacher was sacked Thursday for allegedly misgendering a student, marking the first time in the state that an educator has lost a job for using biological pronouns to refer to a student.

The West Point School Board voted unanimously 5-0 to fire Peter Vlaming who teaches French at the school, according to the Richmond Times-Dispatch.

Vlaming, 47, was charged with discrimination after failing to use male pronouns to address a biologically female student. Vlaming did not intentionally misgender the student, but avoided using any pronouns to address or talk about the student in order to accord with his Christian faith, the Times-Dispatch reported.

“I’m totally happy to use the new name,” Vlaming told local NBC affiliate WWBT. “I’m happy to avoid female pronouns not to offend because I’m not here to provoke … but I can’t refer to a female as a male, and a male as a female in good conscience and faith.”

picard.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )