Another Odious obamas Rule Repealed: Kids Can Drink Chocolate Milk at School Again

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Another Odious obamas Rule Repealed: Kids Can Drink Chocolate Milk at School Again

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Another Odious Obama Rule Repealed: Kids Can Drink Chocolate Milk at School Again
Warner Todd Huston December 8, 2018 800 Views

Time to celebrate. Yet another one of the Obama’s odious, un-American regulations has been reversed by the Trump administration. This time it is the end of the rule banning our school children from drinking chocolate milk in school.

You’ll recall that buttinsky Michelle Obama jumped in to force her strict dietary ideas on school lunches and when she was done interfering, kids across the country were left starving at lunch and food waste soared as kids threw away the unpalatable garbage that Michele tried to feed them.

But, finally, the Trump administration has put an end to the stupid rules.

It is one of the last remnants of Obama’s failed attempt to control our children from Washington.

As EAGNews reports:

Diane Pratt-Heavner, spokeswoman for the School Nutrition Association representing local cafeteria workers, explained the situation to the Associated Press.

Pratt-Heavner “said whole-grain bread and buns generally aren’t a problem. But she said students complained about other items, in many cases because of cultural or regional preferences.

“Finding whole-grain biscuits and grits that students like are a challenge in the U.S. South, she said, while tortillas are a challenge in the Southwest,” the AP reports.

The SNA reports nearly 2 million fewer kids are eating school lunch each day since Obama-inspired rules took effect.

The recent changes mean schools no longer need a special waiver from the government for only whole grain breads, and cafeterias can now serve low-fat chocolate milk without Uncle Sam’s permission. Students could only get fat-free flavored milk under previous rules.

Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue slammed Obama’s manipulations saying that her rules utterly failed to improve the nutrition of America’s students.

“If kids are not eating what is being served, they are not benefiting, and food is being wasted,” Perdue said.

“We will listen to schools, and make common-sense changes as needed, to ensure they can meet the needs of their students based on their real-world experience in local communities,” he added as he announced the end of Michelle Obama’s program.

It’s all good news as Trump takes yet another step toward eliminating the pernicious effect Obama had on our country.

https://godfatherpolitics.com/another-o ... ool-again/

:angel:
1 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Another Odious obamas Rule Repealed: Kids Can Drink Chocolate Milk at School Again

Post by nolaxride » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Wow... another subject line liar...

Chocolate milk was never banned. Fat-free chocolate milk has always been available...
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Re: Another Odious obamas Rule Repealed: Kids Can Drink Chocolate Milk at School Again

Post by KC_ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:26 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Chocolate milk was never banned. Fat-free chocolate milk has always been available...
When I was a kid in elementary school we had 1 choice. A half pint of whole milk or nothing.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:14 am

nolaxride wrote:

How would you know BOY, the only milk you ever drank was xxxx!!

0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:22 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:26 pm
nolaxride wrote:

When I was a kid in elementary school we had 1 choice. A half pint of whole milk or nothing.
I had a choice on Fridays.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:23 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:14 am
nolaxride wrote:

How would you know BOY, the only milk you ever drank was xxxx!!

More homoerotic fantasies from one of our resident stalkers.

Are you ready to come out of the closet? Is that your Christmas gift to your family?
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

lust4beer
Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:44 pm

KC_ wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Wednesday at my Catholic school was “ Hot Lunch Wednesday “

Bean burrito’s and tacos made by a few of the Hispanic moms

Glorious
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Post by KC_ » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:38 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:44 pm
KC_ wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Wednesday at my Catholic school was “ Hot Lunch Wednesday “

Bean burrito’s and tacos made by a few of the Hispanic moms

Glorious
I only wish. Didn’t have a single hot lunch in 8 years of elementary school.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Post by KC_ » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:39 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:22 pm
KC_ wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

I had a choice on Fridays.
We couldn’t eat meat on fridays either had tuna fish or PBJ.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:41 pm

KC_ wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

We had juice and water as options. Not everyone is lactose tolerant. Some just don't want to drink fluid squeezed out of animal.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech: