French Rioting Against Elitist Climate Control Fuel Taxes

Are you a Gorebot? A Denier? Let's mix it up here and figure this issue out!
Post Reply
User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10944
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

French Rioting Against Elitist Climate Control Fuel Taxes

Post by psk836 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:06 pm

Working class Frenchmen have had enough of elitist virtue signaling climate control fuel taxes designed to “modify behavior” of the Little People.

https://www.france24.com/en/20181123-fr ... ron-diesel
1 x

User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10944
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: French Rioting Against Elitist Climate Control Fuel Taxes

Post by psk836 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:48 pm

The riots are back. Spreading to Holland and Belgium. Working class Europeans who are struggling to make ends meet are tiring of virtue signaling elites are and climate control taxes that do not have working class Europeans’ best interests in mind.

Are you surprised at the limited coverage we get here?
1 x

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4790
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: French Rioting Against Elitist Climate Control Fuel Taxes

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:47 am

► If you want tax relief for Little People why are you backing Donald Trump?
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 7029
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: French Rioting Against Elitist Climate Control Fuel Taxes

Post by Pete » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:34 am

Chet thinks the electoral vote-winning and White House-residing President Donald J Trump is president of France

:rofl1:
1 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: French Rioting Against Elitist Climate Control Fuel Taxes

Post by nolaxride » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:38 am

psk836 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:06 pm
Working class Frenchmen have had enough of elitist virtue signaling climate control fuel taxes designed to “modify behavior” of the Little People.

https://www.france24.com/en/20181123-fr ... ron-diesel
I guess we should stop taxing alcohol and cigarets too.

8,000 protestors in a country of 68 million. Looks like the Koch bros were paying them.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10944
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: French Rioting Against Elitist Climate Control Fuel Taxes

Post by psk836 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Typical elitist response. Set up an elitist high council to tell the little people that paying more taxes that they cannot afford is good for them.

https://www.ilawjournals.com/emmanuel-m ... he-climate

'“The French say : Mr. President, we’re not able to make ends meet, and the president answers them : we will establish a high council, as you can imagine the disconnect,” has ironisé the spokesperson of LR Laurence Saillet. “We don’t need a species of high commission on I don’t know what to draw concrete conclusions from the problems”, has criticised Ian Brossat, head of the list from the PCF to the european. “There is already a national council for ecological transition, an environmental consultancy, a department of ecology… The climate does not need yet another committee, but strong measures to put in place the solution already known,” said on Twitter the director-general of Greenpeace France, Jean-François Julliard. The counsel for the environment Arnaud Gossement is also reserved. “This is contrary to what we had agreed to do during the Grenelle. Stop the committees théodules and foster a dialogue between the stakeholders themselves. A committee of experts will not quiet the anger of the yellow vests”."
0 x

User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10944
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: French Rioting Against Elitist Climate Control Fuel Taxes

Post by psk836 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:22 am

Macron responds by halting the climate control gas tax increase.
0 x

User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10944
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: French Rioting Against Elitist Climate Control Fuel Taxes

Post by psk836 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:49 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:38 am
psk836 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:06 pm
Working class Frenchmen have had enough of elitist virtue signaling climate control fuel taxes designed to “modify behavior” of the Little People.

https://www.france24.com/en/20181123-fr ... ron-diesel
I guess we should stop taxing alcohol and cigarets too.

8,000 protestors in a country of 68 million. Looks like the Koch bros were paying them.
You sure about that Nola?

https://www.france24.com/en/20181208-li ... cron-riots
0 x

User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10944
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: French Rioting Against Elitist Climate Control Fuel Taxes

Post by psk836 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:55 pm

0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: French Rioting Against Elitist Climate Control Fuel Taxes

Post by nolaxride » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:15 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:49 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:38 am
psk836 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:06 pm
Working class Frenchmen have had enough of elitist virtue signaling climate control fuel taxes designed to “modify behavior” of the Little People.

https://www.france24.com/en/20181123-fr ... ron-diesel
I guess we should stop taxing alcohol and cigarets too.

8,000 protestors in a country of 68 million. Looks like the Koch bros were paying them.
You sure about that Nola?

https://www.france24.com/en/20181208-li ... cron-riots
As of the day posted, it was correct.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Post Reply