Been away been busy. Zippy do da

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
liberalsgonewild
Heir Presumptive

Been away been busy. Zippy do da

Post by liberalsgonewild » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:23 am

I have the luck of the Irish. I rehabbed and sold two of my houses. One a year. And finishing a third now. The county is building a 120 million dollar consolidated school campus with the support of Microsoft, directly across the highway from my farm and will be running the sewer line thru the center of my land yo tie it into the county treatment plant
I turn down offers from developers weekly.

Microsoft's cloud is 4 miles from me. They are designing the computer and robotics lab and providing a complete solar power system for the school.

And I did tell Pete about my Girlfriend committing suicide.she killed my dog before she ate the bottle of pills. I miss my dog.

I posted the comet impact story because it confirms the GREAT FLOOD of the CHRISTIAN BIBLE.
1 x
"You show me a hero, I'll show you a bum." Colonel Pappy Boyington

KC_
Majesty

Re: Been away been busy. Zippy do da

Post by KC_ » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:53 pm

liberalsgonewild wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:23 am
I have the luck of the Irish. I rehabbed and sold two of my houses. One a year. And finishing a third now. The county is building a 120 million dollar consolidated school campus with the support of Microsoft, directly across the highway from my farm and will be running the sewer line thru the center of my land yo tie it into the county treatment plant
I turn down offers from developers weekly.

Microsoft's cloud is 4 miles from me. They are designing the computer and robotics lab and providing a complete solar power system for the school.

And I did tell Pete about my Girlfriend committing suicide.she killed my dog before she ate the bottle of pills. I miss my dog.

I posted the comet impact story because it confirms the GREAT FLOOD of the CHRISTIAN BIBLE.
It is nice to hear from you. It sounds like you are doing well. We miss your regular posting here. Have a wonderful thanksgiving.Sorry about your dog. I changed my ID to KC . Regards Chucky.
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier