MSM and libs already worried that acting AG will stop Mueller's phony Russian collusion scam

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 13614
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: MSM and libs already worried that acting AG will stop Mueller's phony Russian collusion scam

Post by I am Z » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:27 am

maxwell wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:05 am
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:41 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:39 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:33 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:21 pm
excerpt:

“Given his previous comments advocating defunding and imposing limitations on the Mueller investigation, Mr. Whitaker should recuse himself from its oversight for the duration of his time as acting attorney general,” wrote Schumer.



lynin' chucky schlepper......he didn't say that he advocated for it, dumbass


he said he could see a scenario....not that he wanted it to happen.
I doubt it. And if he did, the new House will reinstate it.
if Mueller had any real evidence of Russian collusion with Trump instead of the actual collusion with hilly, he'd have brought it up by now. it would have been much more satisfying to do that to Trump than manafort for the lefty loons
I guess you've forgotten that the investigation has already produced many indictments.

yeah, they really got to Trump through Papadopolous, snicker


where is the EVIDENCE of Russian collusion with Trump????

got any? if so, do share!

:rolling:
It's not collusion, it's called Conspiracy to defraud the United States. That to start with.

But if you are serious about learning anything about Russia, which I have no doubt you are not- you can start here to educate yourself & get caught up with the truth.

https://investigaterussia.org
like I said.....no evidence. what part are you having the most difficulty with?

it's been "Russian collusion" from the start. if you want to split hairs, there are definitely a couple of posters I can direct you to.
0 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

User avatar
maxwell
Royal Highness
Posts: 1693
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: MSM and libs already worried that acting AG will stop Mueller's phony Russian collusion scam

Post by maxwell » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:53 am

I am Z wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:27 am
maxwell wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:05 am
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:41 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:39 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:33 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:21 pm
excerpt:

“Given his previous comments advocating defunding and imposing limitations on the Mueller investigation, Mr. Whitaker should recuse himself from its oversight for the duration of his time as acting attorney general,” wrote Schumer.



lynin' chucky schlepper......he didn't say that he advocated for it, dumbass


he said he could see a scenario....not that he wanted it to happen.
I doubt it. And if he did, the new House will reinstate it.
if Mueller had any real evidence of Russian collusion with Trump instead of the actual collusion with hilly, he'd have brought it up by now. it would have been much more satisfying to do that to Trump than manafort for the lefty loons
I guess you've forgotten that the investigation has already produced many indictments.

yeah, they really got to Trump through Papadopolous, snicker


where is the EVIDENCE of Russian collusion with Trump????

got any? if so, do share!

:rolling:
It's not collusion, it's called Conspiracy to defraud the United States. That to start with.

But if you are serious about learning anything about Russia, which I have no doubt you are not- you can start here to educate yourself & get caught up with the truth.

https://investigaterussia.org
like I said.....no evidence. what part are you having the most difficulty with?

it's been "Russian collusion" from the start. if you want to split hairs, there are definitely a couple of posters I can direct you to.
The legal term is Conspiracy. I don't parrot Trump, but you can call it splitting hairs. As far as 'evidence' do you think Mueller would come forward unless his intel can be proven in a court of law? I also think he is light years ahead in all of this & probably has had Trump's taxes for quite some time now, along with first hand witness' to a whole lot of onion.
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 13614
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: MSM and libs already worried that acting AG will stop Mueller's phony Russian collusion scam

Post by I am Z » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:58 am

maxwell wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:53 am
I am Z wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:27 am
maxwell wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:05 am
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:41 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:39 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:33 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:21 pm
excerpt:

“Given his previous comments advocating defunding and imposing limitations on the Mueller investigation, Mr. Whitaker should recuse himself from its oversight for the duration of his time as acting attorney general,” wrote Schumer.



lynin' chucky schlepper......he didn't say that he advocated for it, dumbass


he said he could see a scenario....not that he wanted it to happen.
I doubt it. And if he did, the new House will reinstate it.
if Mueller had any real evidence of Russian collusion with Trump instead of the actual collusion with hilly, he'd have brought it up by now. it would have been much more satisfying to do that to Trump than manafort for the lefty loons
I guess you've forgotten that the investigation has already produced many indictments.

yeah, they really got to Trump through Papadopolous, snicker


where is the EVIDENCE of Russian collusion with Trump????

got any? if so, do share!

:rolling:
It's not collusion, it's called Conspiracy to defraud the United States. That to start with.

But if you are serious about learning anything about Russia, which I have no doubt you are not- you can start here to educate yourself & get caught up with the truth.

https://investigaterussia.org
like I said.....no evidence. what part are you having the most difficulty with?

it's been "Russian collusion" from the start. if you want to split hairs, there are definitely a couple of posters I can direct you to.
The legal term is Conspiracy. I don't parrot Trump, but you can call it splitting hairs. As far as 'evidence' do you think Mueller would come forward unless his intel can be proven in a court of law? I also think he is light years ahead in all of this & probably has had Trump's taxes for quite some time now, along with first hand witness' to a whole lot of onion.
here's a newsflash for you. nobody cares about his taxes. it isn't relevant any more than it was when liberals screeched for Romney's taxes. it's garbage.

if he conspired with the Russians to beat Hillary (as if she didn't break all manner of laws during her campaign) then yeah, we want to know.

Mueller has been off on rabbit trails and that's it. he's squeezed anyone he can to get to Trump. if he could have, he would have by now.
0 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3374
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: MSM and libs already worried that acting AG will stop Mueller's phony Russian collusion scam

Post by Scooter » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:25 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:30 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am
I am Z wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:58 am
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:41 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:39 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:33 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:21 pm
excerpt:

“Given his previous comments advocating defunding and imposing limitations on the Mueller investigation, Mr. Whitaker should recuse himself from its oversight for the duration of his time as acting attorney general,” wrote Schumer.



lynin' chucky schlepper......he didn't say that he advocated for it, dumbass


he said he could see a scenario....not that he wanted it to happen.
I doubt it. And if he did, the new House will reinstate it.
if Mueller had any real evidence of Russian collusion with Trump instead of the actual collusion with hilly, he'd have brought it up by now. it would have been much more satisfying to do that to Trump than manafort for the lefty loons
I guess you've forgotten that the investigation has already produced many indictments.

yeah, they really got to Trump through Papadopolous, snicker


where is the EVIDENCE of Russian collusion with Trump????

got any? if so, do share!

:rolling:
Last time I checked, Mueller was still investigating. And the rumors about Stone are very interesting.
iow.....you're still claiming he's guilty of russian collusion and you've got nothing. tfc. anyone doing so, should be embarrassed until they HAVE some evidence.
Nothing? There have been 31 indictments and 4 guilty plea deals. Is that nothing in your estimation? And there is ample evidence of Russian interference. So, where there's smoke, there's fire. When Mueller says there's no collusion, it's over.

As for my own pronouncements, I don't believe I have ever declared Trump guilty of collusion.
ZERO indictments against ANYONE having ANYTHING to do with Russian collusion. You stupid shaved ape jerkoff.
ROTFLMAO... you really aren't paying attention. Is the Mueller investigation over? Is Trump worried about his son Donnie?

So, you are correct. No indicts regarding collusion. Yet. And a bunch of indictments regarding Russian interference. Curious how you avoid the fact that the Russians interfered with our elections.
WRONG again loser!!! ZERO indictments against ANYONE having ANYTHING to do with Russian collusion.
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9677
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: MSM and libs already worried that acting AG will stop Mueller's phony Russian collusion scam

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:32 pm

Cons claiming” we want to know”.

Snort. Horses hit.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 13614
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: MSM and libs already worried that acting AG will stop Mueller's phony Russian collusion scam

Post by I am Z » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:58 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:32 pm
Cons claiming” we want to know”.

Snort. Horses hit.
I'm sure that the other point is.......you would have to look high and low to find a liberal who wanted Trump treated fairly and just want the truth out. no revenge about the skank losing to him.
0 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33063
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: MSM and libs already worried that acting AG will stop Mueller's phony Russian collusion scam

Post by evilconempire » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:17 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:16 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:30 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am
I am Z wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:58 am
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:41 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:39 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:33 pm


I doubt it. And if he did, the new House will reinstate it.
if Mueller had any real evidence of Russian collusion with Trump instead of the actual collusion with hilly, he'd have brought it up by now. it would have been much more satisfying to do that to Trump than manafort for the lefty loons
I guess you've forgotten that the investigation has already produced many indictments.

yeah, they really got to Trump through Papadopolous, snicker


where is the EVIDENCE of Russian collusion with Trump????

got any? if so, do share!

:rolling:
Last time I checked, Mueller was still investigating. And the rumors about Stone are very interesting.
iow.....you're still claiming he's guilty of russian collusion and you've got nothing. tfc. anyone doing so, should be embarrassed until they HAVE some evidence.
Nothing? There have been 31 indictments and 4 guilty plea deals. Is that nothing in your estimation? And there is ample evidence of Russian interference. So, where there's smoke, there's fire. When Mueller says there's no collusion, it's over.

As for my own pronouncements, I don't believe I have ever declared Trump guilty of collusion.
ZERO indictments against ANYONE having ANYTHING to do with Russian collusion. You stupid shaved ape jerkoff.
ROTFLMAO... you really aren't paying attention. Is the Mueller investigation over? Is Trump worried about his son Donnie?

So, you are correct. No indicts regarding collusion. Yet. And a bunch of indictments regarding Russian interference. Curious how you avoid the fact that the Russians interfered with our elections.

right and don't forget about that tax situation with manafort! that was damn near a russian collusion thing if i ever saw one!

do you realize just how many times that the msm liberal media has said the following?



Trump---russian collusion

Stormy Daniels

Muslim ban

Trump's taxes

they're all bullsht
No, that's one of the crimes found along the way that he's authorized to bring charges for. You know, like a blowjob found out about during a real estate investigation.

No, those are actual stories in the news as they should be. Now we know that providing ones taxes is not a requirement, but it is a standard practice. So why do you suppose he didn't?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 13614
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: MSM and libs already worried that acting AG will stop Mueller's phony Russian collusion scam

Post by I am Z » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:22 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:17 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:16 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:30 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am
I am Z wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:58 am
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:41 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:39 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:36 pm


if Mueller had any real evidence of Russian collusion with Trump instead of the actual collusion with hilly, he'd have brought it up by now. it would have been much more satisfying to do that to Trump than manafort for the lefty loons
I guess you've forgotten that the investigation has already produced many indictments.

yeah, they really got to Trump through Papadopolous, snicker


where is the EVIDENCE of Russian collusion with Trump????

got any? if so, do share!

:rolling:
Last time I checked, Mueller was still investigating. And the rumors about Stone are very interesting.
iow.....you're still claiming he's guilty of russian collusion and you've got nothing. tfc. anyone doing so, should be embarrassed until they HAVE some evidence.
Nothing? There have been 31 indictments and 4 guilty plea deals. Is that nothing in your estimation? And there is ample evidence of Russian interference. So, where there's smoke, there's fire. When Mueller says there's no collusion, it's over.

As for my own pronouncements, I don't believe I have ever declared Trump guilty of collusion.
ZERO indictments against ANYONE having ANYTHING to do with Russian collusion. You stupid shaved ape jerkoff.
ROTFLMAO... you really aren't paying attention. Is the Mueller investigation over? Is Trump worried about his son Donnie?

So, you are correct. No indicts regarding collusion. Yet. And a bunch of indictments regarding Russian interference. Curious how you avoid the fact that the Russians interfered with our elections.

right and don't forget about that tax situation with manafort! that was damn near a russian collusion thing if i ever saw one!

do you realize just how many times that the msm liberal media has said the following?



Trump---russian collusion

Stormy Daniels

Muslim ban

Trump's taxes

they're all bullsht
No, that's one of the crimes found along the way that he's authorized to bring charges for. You know, like a blowjob found out about during a real estate investigation.

No, those are actual stories in the news as they should be. Now we know that providing ones taxes is not a requirement, but it is a standard practice. So why do you suppose he didn't?
and what ISN'T standard practice and what IS against the law is all the sht Hillary did. capisce?
0 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33063
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: MSM and libs already worried that acting AG will stop Mueller's phony Russian collusion scam

Post by evilconempire » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:56 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:17 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:16 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:30 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am
I am Z wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:58 am
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:41 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:39 pm

I guess you've forgotten that the investigation has already produced many indictments.

yeah, they really got to Trump through Papadopolous, snicker


where is the EVIDENCE of Russian collusion with Trump????

got any? if so, do share!

:rolling:
Last time I checked, Mueller was still investigating. And the rumors about Stone are very interesting.
iow.....you're still claiming he's guilty of russian collusion and you've got nothing. tfc. anyone doing so, should be embarrassed until they HAVE some evidence.
Nothing? There have been 31 indictments and 4 guilty plea deals. Is that nothing in your estimation? And there is ample evidence of Russian interference. So, where there's smoke, there's fire. When Mueller says there's no collusion, it's over.

As for my own pronouncements, I don't believe I have ever declared Trump guilty of collusion.
ZERO indictments against ANYONE having ANYTHING to do with Russian collusion. You stupid shaved ape jerkoff.
ROTFLMAO... you really aren't paying attention. Is the Mueller investigation over? Is Trump worried about his son Donnie?

So, you are correct. No indicts regarding collusion. Yet. And a bunch of indictments regarding Russian interference. Curious how you avoid the fact that the Russians interfered with our elections.

right and don't forget about that tax situation with manafort! that was damn near a russian collusion thing if i ever saw one!

do you realize just how many times that the msm liberal media has said the following?



Trump---russian collusion

Stormy Daniels

Muslim ban

Trump's taxes

they're all bullsht
No, that's one of the crimes found along the way that he's authorized to bring charges for. You know, like a blowjob found out about during a real estate investigation.

No, those are actual stories in the news as they should be. Now we know that providing ones taxes is not a requirement, but it is a standard practice. So why do you suppose he didn't?
and what ISN'T standard practice and what IS against the law is all the sht Hillary did. capisce?
If you say so then it must be. Was my question too difficult for you?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16641
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: MSM and libs already worried that acting AG will stop Mueller's phony Russian collusion scam

Post by nolaxride » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:38 am

Scooter wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:25 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:30 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am
I am Z wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 am
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:58 am
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:41 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:39 pm
I am Z wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:33 pm


I doubt it. And if he did, the new House will reinstate it.
if Mueller had any real evidence of Russian collusion with Trump instead of the actual collusion with hilly, he'd have brought it up by now. it would have been much more satisfying to do that to Trump than manafort for the lefty loons
I guess you've forgotten that the investigation has already produced many indictments.

yeah, they really got to Trump through Papadopolous, snicker


where is the EVIDENCE of Russian collusion with Trump????

got any? if so, do share!

:rolling:
Last time I checked, Mueller was still investigating. And the rumors about Stone are very interesting.
iow.....you're still claiming he's guilty of russian collusion and you've got nothing. tfc. anyone doing so, should be embarrassed until they HAVE some evidence.
Nothing? There have been 31 indictments and 4 guilty plea deals. Is that nothing in your estimation? And there is ample evidence of Russian interference. So, where there's smoke, there's fire. When Mueller says there's no collusion, it's over.

As for my own pronouncements, I don't believe I have ever declared Trump guilty of collusion.
ZERO indictments against ANYONE having ANYTHING to do with Russian collusion. You stupid shaved ape jerkoff.
ROTFLMAO... you really aren't paying attention. Is the Mueller investigation over? Is Trump worried about his son Donnie?

So, you are correct. No indicts regarding collusion. Yet. And a bunch of indictments regarding Russian interference. Curious how you avoid the fact that the Russians interfered with our elections.
WRONG again loser!!! ZERO indictments against ANYONE having ANYTHING to do with Russian collusion.
You and a few others on this board have a hard time comprehending the written word. And even worse is your childish wordplay between collusion and interference.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Post Reply