Armed Dad Kills Masked Gunman in McDonalds

"Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"
Post Reply
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8199
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Armed Dad Kills Masked Gunman in McDonalds

Post by Pete » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:21 am

0 x
I bought a new dog: a Paranoid Retriever. He brings back everything because he's not sure what I threw

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5612
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Armed Dad Kills Masked Gunman in McDonalds

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:24 am

Pete wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:21 am
https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-mcdo ... n-shootout

(Hope it wasnt the Hamburglar lol)
May we soon have all citizens armed and ready to deal with those that feel they own the world and should be allowed whatever pleases them even if they have to steal or kill to get it.
1 x

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3417
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Armed Dad Kills Masked Gunman in McDonalds

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:10 pm

And some people want more gun control. What would have happened if the dad was not allowed to carry a weapon?
1 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 40689
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Armed Dad Kills Masked Gunman in McDonalds

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:12 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:10 pm
And some people want more gun control. What would have happened if the dad was not allowed to carry a weapon?
Why would more, I prefer "better," gun-control have prevented this dad from carrying?
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3417
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Armed Dad Kills Masked Gunman in McDonalds

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:13 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:12 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:10 pm
And some people want more gun control. What would have happened if the dad was not allowed to carry a weapon?
Why would more, I prefer "better," gun-control have prevented this dad from carrying?
The dad who shot the gunman prevented more people from being killed.
1 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 40689
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Armed Dad Kills Masked Gunman in McDonalds

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:17 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:13 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:12 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:10 pm
And some people want more gun control. What would have happened if the dad was not allowed to carry a weapon?
Why would more, I prefer "better," gun-control have prevented this dad from carrying?
The dad who shot the gunman prevented more people from being killed.
I read that. That doesn't explain why you're equating "more gun-control" to him not being allowed to carry.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3417
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Armed Dad Kills Masked Gunman in McDonalds

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:38 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:17 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:13 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:12 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:10 pm
And some people want more gun control. What would have happened if the dad was not allowed to carry a weapon?
Why would more, I prefer "better," gun-control have prevented this dad from carrying?
The dad who shot the gunman prevented more people from being killed.
I read that. That doesn't explain why you're equating "more gun-control" to him not being allowed to carry.
The more gun control would prevent him from carrying or make it harder for him to carry.
1 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 40689
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Armed Dad Kills Masked Gunman in McDonalds

Post by evilconempire » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:43 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:38 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:17 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:13 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:12 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:10 pm
And some people want more gun control. What would have happened if the dad was not allowed to carry a weapon?
Why would more, I prefer "better," gun-control have prevented this dad from carrying?
The dad who shot the gunman prevented more people from being killed.
I read that. That doesn't explain why you're equating "more gun-control" to him not being allowed to carry.
The more gun control would prevent him from carrying or make it harder for him to carry.
Seems a bit vague. If he doesn't have a mental illness or a felony then he wouldn't have any problem carrying.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

Post Reply