The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6624
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:48 pm

the Washington Post reporter was tortured before he was murdered.

I guess that’s another reason that America’s “leaders” are enamored with the Saudi filth.

Dear Lord, please eliminate ALL who would torture.

Amen.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29170
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:22 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:48 pm
the Washington Post reporter was tortured before he was murdered.

I guess that’s another reason that America’s “leaders” are enamored with the Saudi filth.

Dear Lord, please eliminate ALL who would torture.

Amen.
Sweet little insect, what about the 9/11 mastermind? We stopped the next 9/11.

"kill Russian filth, kill Syrian filth", oh but don't torture. You are an ass.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10158
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by psk836 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm

Trump (the only world leader I’ve heard so far) is threatening the Saudis with dire consequences if they’ve harmed this WaPo reporter (if that’s what he even is).
0 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9429
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:26 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm
Trump (the only world leader I’ve heard so far) is threatening the Saudis with dire consequences if they’ve harmed this WaPo reporter (if that’s what he even is).
If you think tRump is going to hold his Saudi business partners responsible for anything, he’s got some Florida real estate to sell you.
2 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
lust4beer
Majesty
Posts: 4351
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by lust4beer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:28 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm
Trump (the only world leader I’ve heard so far) is threatening the Saudis with dire consequences if they’ve harmed this WaPo reporter (if that’s what he even is).
dONNIE thinks reporters are “ the enemy of the people “
1 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10158
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by psk836 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm

Yet he’s the only one threatening to act on the reporters behalf.
1 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29170
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:47 am

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:28 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm
Trump (the only world leader I’ve heard so far) is threatening the Saudis with dire consequences if they’ve harmed this WaPo reporter (if that’s what he even is).
dONNIE thinks reporters are “ the enemy of the people “
Sure, did the media correctly report the LA Riots of 1992?

no. Some dumb pos xxxx got his ass beat, rightfully so. And all of LA's xxxx rioted, like the whiny little spoiled crybabies they are.

Because the liberal media ONLY reported ONE side of the story. Rodney King was a PIECE OF TRASH. low life scum.

YOUR stupid AIDS infested and illegal alien infested state. Not mine.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 29170
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:49 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:26 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm
Trump (the only world leader I’ve heard so far) is threatening the Saudis with dire consequences if they’ve harmed this WaPo reporter (if that’s what he even is).
If you think tRump is going to hold his Saudi business partners responsible for anything, he’s got some Florida real estate to sell you.
Image

whatever you say azzhole
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6624
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:38 am

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:28 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm
Trump (the only world leader I’ve heard so far) is threatening the Saudis with dire consequences if they’ve harmed this WaPo reporter (if that’s what he even is).
dONNIE thinks reporters are “ the enemy of the people “
Trump sure does like to emulate other anti-press “leaders”......Stalin, Goomba Vlad, Mao, Papa Fidel, the Saudis, etc.

Chilling for any American Patriot.

0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2956
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:36 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:38 am
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:28 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm
Trump (the only world leader I’ve heard so far) is threatening the Saudis with dire consequences if they’ve harmed this WaPo reporter (if that’s what he even is).
dONNIE thinks reporters are “ the enemy of the people “
Trump sure does like to emulate other anti-press “leaders”......Stalin, Goomba Vlad, Mao, Papa Fidel, the Saudis, etc.

Chilling for any American Patriot.

What would you know about American Patriots? Cuba seems to be your "Heaven on earth" as you never have a good word for this Country.
0 x

Post Reply