here we go....black rappers badmouffing Kanye

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

here we go....black rappers badmouffing Kanye

Post by I am Z » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:32 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/50- ... 39032.html

It appears that 50 Cent might think Kanye West reached new highs — and new lows — in his meeting with President Trump at the White House on Thursday.
0 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

KC_
Nobility

Re: here we go....black rappers badmouffing Kanye

Post by KC_ » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:10 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:32 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/50- ... 39032.html

It appears that 50 Cent might think Kanye West reached new highs — and new lows — in his meeting with President Trump at the White House on Thursday.
Appare You are not allowed to think for yourself if you are black.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:45 pm

Where were you two Kanya West cheerleaders when he was rapping these little diddy's?

24 Political References in Kanye West's Lyrics

9/30/2016 by Dan Rys

"All Falls Down"

"We shine because they hate us, floss 'cause they degrade us/ We tryna buy back our 40 acres"

"I say f--- the police, that's how I treat 'em/ We buy our way out of jail, but we can't buy freedom"

"Jesus Walks"

"Getting choked by detectives, yeah, yeah, now check the method/ They be askin' us questions, harass and arrest us/ Sayin', 'We eat pieces of sh-- like you for breakfast'/ Huh? Y'all eat pieces of sh--? What's the basis?/ We ain't going nowhere but got suits and cases"

"Never Let Me Down"

"I get down for my grandfather who took my mama/ Made her sit in that seat where white folks ain't want us to eat/ At the tender age of 6 she was arrested for the sit-ins/ And with that in my blood I was born to be different/ Now n---as can't make it to ballots to choose leadership/ But we can make it to Jacob's and to the dealership/ Swear I hear new music and I just don't be feelin' it/ Racism's still alive, they just be concealin' it"
[...]

"Crack Music"

"How we stop the Black Panthers?/ Ronald Reagan cooked up an answer/ You hear that? What Gil Scott was hearin'?/ When our heroes or heroines got hooked on heroin/ Crack raised the murder rate in D.C. and Maryland/ We invested in that, it's like we got Merrill Lynch-ed/ And we been hangin' from the same tree ever since/ Sometimes I feel the music is the only medicine"

"Who gave Saddam anthrax?/ George Bush got the answers/ Back in the 'hood it's a different type of chemical/ Arm & Hammer baking soda raised they own quota"
[...]

Big Sean, "All Your Fault"

"I don't give a f---, I don't give a f---/ But cops chokin' n---as out in the media/ We finna have a protest and tear the city up/ We 'bout to tear this whole place up pretty much"

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... ces-lyrics

:guffaw: :whistle: :coupe_affro: :vague:
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:47 pm

yep Kanye is Uncle Tommin' out on dey asses
0 x
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time