Michelle Obama: George W. Bush is 'my partner in crime' and 'I love him to death'

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: Michelle Obama: George W. Bush is 'my partner in crime' and 'I love him to death'

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:44 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:01 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:10 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:50 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:30 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:19 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:15 pm
Maybe the board Obama apologists will hush up now.
Does this baboon have a point he's trying to make? :nesaitpas:
Was pretty self-explanatory, you piece of s***. You said President Bush should rot in hell, now your hero Michelle is chumming with him. Don't you get it? Are you that f***** in the head?
So what???

He's still going to rot in hell. These's no stopping that, MORON!!!
don ran off again.
He lied and got 5000 Americans killed. Thousands more maimed and disfigured. And killed half a million innocent civilians.

Is that enough for you, Cletus? :nesaitpas:
Lied about what? Saddam violated 17 UN resolutions and refused to cooperate. What a cock****er. You even included those who didn't even die in combat, like that other asshole brokebackboy.

Why did Hillary and democraps vote for the war, then keep funding it while 0bama was president??? Why didn't obama end it??? What about those who died there under 0bama??? Why did 27 countries HELP US????

Iraq is better off without that pos butcher Saddam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCX_r8hTs8o&t=159s

I don't see our troops trashing him like a jerk like you did.
► They better not trash him. All they'd get out of it is a free trip to the stockade
Why would they? He is striking back at terrorists instead of playing footsy with them like that pos Bill Clintoon.

Our troops like a STRONG CIC, not a wimp like Carter, Clinton and obama. Clinton loathed the military, and our troops know it.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

Tejanochimbo
Majesty

Re: Michelle Obama: George W. Bush is 'my partner in crime' and 'I love him to death'

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:55 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:44 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Was pretty self-explanatory, you piece of s***. You said President Bush should rot in hell, now your hero Michelle is chumming with him. Don't you get it? Are you that f***** in the head?
So what???

don ran off again.
He lied and got 5000 Americans killed. Thousands more maimed and disfigured. And killed half a million innocent civilians.

Lied about what? Saddam violated 17 UN resolutions and refused to cooperate. What a cock****er. You even included those who didn't even die in combat, like that other asshole brokebackboy.

Why did Hillary and democraps vote for the war, then keep funding it while 0bama was president??? Why didn't obama end it??? What about those who died there under 0bama??? Why did 27 countries HELP US????

► They better not trash him. All they'd get out of it is a free trip to the stockade
Why would they? He is striking back at terrorists instead of playing footsy with them like that pos Bill Clintoon.

Our troops like a STRONG CIC, not a wimp like Carter, Clinton and obama. Clinton loathed the military, and our troops know it.
► Oh

I thought he was looking for WMD
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:12 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
So what???

lolol. Because you say so?

"Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. No hell below us. Above us only sky."

What if that whole heaven and hell thing is just a load of hooey Trump Like Tready?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:37 am

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:55 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
So what???

don ran off again.

► Oh

Yes, they were. Why else would Saddam not cooperate? If you had a brain in your head instead of that minority supporting excuse of a melon, you'd think for a change.

Saddam did not cooperate over WMD's. He thought (just like the 9/11 mastermind KSM), that Bush would put up with his chit. But he didn't.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0f5u_0ytUs&t=55s

okay, dummy?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:38 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:12 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
So what???

lolol. Because you say so?

"Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. No hell below us. Above us only sky."

What if that whole heaven and hell thing is just a load of hooey Trump Like Tready?
Curious that evil hasn't stepped in and "corrected" treadwell in it's admittance that there IS a hell (and therefore, heaven).
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:49 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:37 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

So what???

don ran off again.

► Oh

Yes, they were. Why else would Saddam not cooperate? If you had a brain in your head instead of that minority supporting excuse of a melon, you'd think for a change.

Saddam did not cooperate over WMD's. He thought (just like the 9/11 mastermind KSM), that Bush would put up with his chit. But he didn't.

Watch:

okay, dummy?
► Oh, so YOU found the WMD.

You're the biggest dummy on here
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
So what???

don ran off again.

► Oh

Why do you keep on saying that? Saddam had 12 years to cooperate and he blew it. Get over it.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:40 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:33 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

So what???

don ran off again.

► Oh

Why do you keep on saying that? Saddam had 12 years to cooperate and he blew it. Get over it.
► George Bush didn't cooperate. He ordered all inspectors out of the country
0 x

KC_
Nobility

Post by KC_ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:40 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:33 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

So what???

don ran off again.

► Oh

► George Bush didn't cooperate. He ordered all inspectors out of the country
They threatened dubya’s daddy so the nitwit war criminal and the Cheney Rumsfeld cabal needed to cause hundreds of thousands to be killed in an idiotic war.
2 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:49 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:37 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

So what???

don ran off again.

► Oh

Watch:

okay, dummy?
► Oh, so YOU found the WMD.

You're the biggest dummy on here
so nerve gas isn't considered a wmd? Our troops got exposed to it there. He also had long-range prohibited missiles, he lied about that too. So keep on defending your buddy Saddam
0 x