I'm not thrilled with the meaning of Labor Day but

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Pete
Site Admin

I'm not thrilled with the meaning of Labor Day but

Post by Pete » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:47 am

it is hilariously appropriate that we 'celebrate' union thugism by NOT working

:lo2l:
1 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: I'm not thrilled with the meaning of Labor Day but

Post by evilconempire » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:49 am

I'm not thrilled with workers' rights either. SMH
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:22 pm

There should be a Management Day. Management has done wayyyy more to provide quality workplaces than the rank and file. Without Owners and Managers, laborers would be standing on the sidewalk flipping their chickens
1 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:22 pm

Without laborers there would be nothing to manage. It's a symbiotic relationship. We should have a day to commemorate when business owners and corporate executives broke free from the oppression they suffered for hundreds of years.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:15 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:22 pm
Without laborers there would be nothing to manage. It's a symbiotic relationship. We should have a day to commemorate when business owners and corporate executives broke free from the oppression they suffered for hundreds of years.
It was a pretty happy day when Reagan fired 11,000 union goons. My vote goes for that day
0 x