So the Republicans are running on this?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3519
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: So the Republicans are running on this?

Post by lust4beer » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:35 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:44 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:44 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:41 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:39 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:55 pm
BETTER RED THAN DEAD

Catchy!
Notice this effed up idiot (who raised a daughter) won't bring up who HIS party is running? That bimbo Ocasio Cortez, Max the knife Waters and Pocahantas!!!!!

Your party!
It is hilarious how the leadership for the Liberals would include those you listed and Nancy Pelosi as leadership for Liberalism. Must make them so proud. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
You guys just nominated the "Hitler was right" candidate for the State House of Representatives in Missouri. Must make you so proud. :guffaw: :guffaw:

Seriously?
Seriously.
https://m.jpost.com/American-Politics/M ... ht-wins-st
didn’t work
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

User avatar
Scooter
Royal Highness
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: So the Republicans are running on this?

Post by Scooter » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:15 pm

What politician is running on that mantra, fogggat? Other than NONE you fucking liar. You need to get hit by a speeding bus.
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Majesty
Posts: 5000
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct

Re: So the Republicans are running on this?

Post by stuporstitionist » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:08 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:35 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:44 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:44 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:41 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:39 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:55 pm
BETTER RED THAN DEAD

Catchy!
Notice this effed up idiot (who raised a daughter) won't bring up who HIS party is running? That bimbo Ocasio Cortez, Max the knife Waters and Pocahantas!!!!!

Your party!
It is hilarious how the leadership for the Liberals would include those you listed and Nancy Pelosi as leadership for Liberalism. Must make them so proud. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
You guys just nominated the "Hitler was right" candidate for the State House of Representatives in Missouri. Must make you so proud. :guffaw: :guffaw:

Seriously?
Seriously.
https://m.jpost.com/American-Politics/M ... ht-wins-st
didn’t work
Corrected - sorry.

https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics ... ary-564637
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3614
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: So the Republicans are running on this?

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:12 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:53 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:07 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:01 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:55 pm
BETTER RED THAN DEAD

Catchy!

Not a winner IMNSHO but then again they are running against Democrats so it IS possible they could win anyway.

How bad would the Republicans have to be to lose to Democrats? As bad as they were last election they still won. Have they gotten so much worse that they will lose this time? Or have the Democrats improved enough to win this next time around?
Maybe enough to take the house back
And then what? Put Max the knife Waters as speaker??? Look what a chit job Pelousy did. You liberals and your damned democRAT party.

Yeah yeah! Raise taxes! More regulations!
Maxine as speaker could be really entertaining. Except for when she urges bullying, It was wrong of her to do that.
0 x

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Majesty
Posts: 5000
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct

Re: So the Republicans are running on this?

Post by stuporstitionist » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:15 pm
What politician is running on that mantra, fogggat? Other than NONE you xxxxxxx liar. You need to get hit by a speeding bus.
"Steve West, who promotes anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on a radio show he hosts, defeated three other candidates Tuesday in the bid for a seat representing Clay County. He won with 49.5 percent of the vote; the second-place finisher had 24.4 percent.

“Looking back in history, unfortunately, Hitler was right about what was taking place in Germany. "

Now you know what politician is running on that mantra, Tovarishch.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26892
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: So the Republicans are running on this?

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:17 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:12 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:53 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:07 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:01 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:55 pm
BETTER RED THAN DEAD

Catchy!

Not a winner IMNSHO but then again they are running against Democrats so it IS possible they could win anyway.

How bad would the Republicans have to be to lose to Democrats? As bad as they were last election they still won. Have they gotten so much worse that they will lose this time? Or have the Democrats improved enough to win this next time around?
Maybe enough to take the house back
And then what? Put Max the knife Waters as speaker??? Look what a chit job Pelousy did. You liberals and your damned democRAT party.

Yeah yeah! Raise taxes! More regulations!
Maxine as speaker could be really entertaining. Except for when she urges bullying, It was wrong of her to do that.
I hope they run that pos, the fake Indian, and Ocasio Cortex. Their days will be through.
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 26892
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: So the Republicans are running on this?

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:18 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:15 pm
Scooter wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:15 pm
What politician is running on that mantra, fogggat? Other than NONE you xxxxxxx liar. You need to get hit by a speeding bus.
"Steve West, who promotes anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on a radio show he hosts, defeated three other candidates Tuesday in the bid for a seat representing Clay County. He won with 49.5 percent of the vote; the second-place finisher had 24.4 percent.

“Looking back in history, unfortunately, Hitler was right about what was taking place in Germany. "

Now you know what politician is running on that mantra, Tovarishch.
That's it? You got a whopping TWO that I know of. And you ASSume they're the only ones running.

0bama hung out with terrorists and slumlords, why was that okay?
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3519
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: So the Republicans are running on this?

Post by lust4beer » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:22 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:08 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:35 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:44 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:44 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:41 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:39 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:55 pm
BETTER RED THAN DEAD

Catchy!
Notice this effed up idiot (who raised a daughter) won't bring up who HIS party is running? That bimbo Ocasio Cortez, Max the knife Waters and Pocahantas!!!!!

Your party!
It is hilarious how the leadership for the Liberals would include those you listed and Nancy Pelosi as leadership for Liberalism. Must make them so proud. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
You guys just nominated the "Hitler was right" candidate for the State House of Representatives in Missouri. Must make you so proud. :guffaw: :guffaw:

Seriously?
Seriously.
https://m.jpost.com/American-Politics/M ... ht-wins-st
didn’t work
Corrected - sorry.

https://www.jpost.com/American-Politics ... ary-564637
Thanks

What the hell is going on in Missouri?
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3519
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: So the Republicans are running on this?

Post by lust4beer » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:26 am

Scooter wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:15 pm
What politician is running on that mantra, fogggat? Other than NONE you xxxxxxx liar. You need to get hit by a speeding bus.
:rolling:

“Scooter “

:guffaw:
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

User avatar
Scooter
Royal Highness
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: So the Republicans are running on this?

Post by Scooter » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:53 am

Thanks for admitting that you're a pink fucking liar.


You're dismissed.
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

Post Reply