Mom Shoots Man Trying to Steal SUV With Kids Inside

"Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"
Pete
Site Admin

Mom Shoots Man Trying to Steal SUV With Kids Inside

Post by Pete » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:33 pm

A mother shot a man who tried to steal her SUV while her two toddlers were still inside the vehicle in Dallas Wednesday night, police said. The mother shot the man in the head when he refused her orders to stop the vehicle, police say

It happened about 10 p.m. outside a Shell service station in the 100 block of West Camp Wisdom Road.

The mother had stepped inside the gas station when a man climbed into the driver's seat and tried to drive away, according to police. The woman jumped back into the vehicle and ordered the man to stop the car, police said.

When he refused, she pulled a gun from the glove box and shot the man, who then drove the SUV into a utility pole, according to police.

The children, who police described as toddlers, and the mother were not hurt.

The man, identified by police as 36-year-old Ricky Wright, was transported to a hospital with injuries not considered life-threatening. He was charged with two counts of unlawful restraint and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/nati ... 78971.html
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Mom Shoots Man Trying to Steal SUV With Kids Inside

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:09 pm

So what did the mom get charged with? Laws protect criminals these days. Thanks liberals.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Falstaff2
Courtier

Post by Falstaff2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:46 pm

You missed a great video Mr Pete. An SUV full of would be car jackers toting pistols threatened a lady as she arrived at her home. The lady took a few seconds to size up the situation and then put her van in reverse and rammed the highjackers SUV hard enough to push it back 10 feet in the driveway. When the crooks recognized they picked the wrong victim they jumped into the SUV and hauled ass back into the street and the lady too a long run up and hit the crooks again. All the crooks leaped out and ran down the street. It's an hilarious 30 seconds and I wish I had posted it.
1 x

Falstaff2
Courtier

Post by Falstaff2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:31 pm

Maybe I got it linked.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:46 pm
You missed a great video Mr Pete. An SUV full of would be car jackers toting pistols threatened a lady as she arrived at her home. The lady took a few seconds to size up the situation and then put her van in reverse and rammed the highjackers SUV hard enough to push it back 10 feet in the driveway. When the crooks recognized they picked the wrong victim they jumped into the SUV and hauled ass back into the street and the lady too a long run up and hit the crooks again. All the crooks leaped out and ran down the street. It's an hilarious 30 seconds and I wish I had posted it.
See, Fagstaff is right! We all don't need guns.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )