Trump calls for deporting illegal immigrants with

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent

Trump calls for deporting illegal immigrants with

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:20 pm

'no judges or court cases'

Too far. Gives virtually unchecked power to a US POTUS. NEVER a good idea in my view. And for those who are okay with it if Trump is POTUS I would suggest that you would not be okay with the exact same thing if a Dem/liberal/Progressive or whatever the feck they are calling themselves at the moment did it. Given that Obama deported more immigrants than any other POTUS in history I would support continuing his model and continue moving the illegals out of this country. Don't separate the kids from their parents. Deport them ALL together back to the country they came from. And then lean on the leaders of those countries to make them better since obviously the other countries are SO FECKING BAD that people will take extreme risks to leave them.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23466729/
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: Trump calls for deporting illegal immigrants with

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:30 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:20 pm
'no judges or court cases'

Too far. Gives virtually unchecked power to a US POTUS. NEVER a good idea in my view. And for those who are okay with it if Trump is POTUS I would suggest that you would not be okay with the exact same thing if a Dem/liberal/Progressive or whatever the feck they are calling themselves at the moment did it. Given that Obama deported more immigrants than any other POTUS in history I would support continuing his model and continue moving the illegals out of this country. Don't separate the kids from their parents. Deport them ALL together back to the country they came from. And then lean on the leaders of those countries to make them better since obviously the other countries are SO FECKING BAD that people will take extreme risks to leave them.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23466729/
Why not? I'm fine with it. I don't see how illegals get wrapped up on our courts in the first place.

Continue 0bama's model? It was a disaster. They are still trampling our country.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters