Southern Good ole Boy raped, impregnated mentally-incapacitated sister, records state

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Southern Good ole Boy raped, impregnated mentally-incapacitated sister, records state

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Alabama man raped, impregnated mentally-incapacitated sister, records state

A young Blount County man was arrested late Monday afternoon on charges that he raped his sister and impregnated her.

Eric Arthur Williams, 20, is charged with first-degree rape and incest. Both are felonies.
According to an affidavit filed with the Blount County clerk's office, Williams engaged in sexual intercourse with the victim, "a female with diminished mental capacity who was also his sister." The adult victim, court records state, is not capable of consent.

The alleged crimes happened in February 2017. The victim became pregnant and, due to the "mental functioning" of the victim, she could not carry the child to term.

A DNA test on the fetus confirmed that Williams was the father. Investigators with the Blount County District Attorney's Office arrested Williams late Monday afternoon. He is being held in the Blount County Jail with bonds totaling $75,000.

Williams' wife declined to comment on the charges. Efforts to locate other family for comment weren't immediately successful.
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index ... nated.html
0 x

Scooter
Heir Presumptive

Re: Southern Good ole Boy raped, impregnated mentally-incapacitated sister, records state

Post by Scooter » Mon May 14, 2018 10:41 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:36 pm

A young Blount County man was arrested late Monday afternoon on charges that he raped his sister and impregnated her.

Eric Arthur Williams, 20, is charged with first-degree rape and incest. Both are felonies.
According to an affidavit filed with the Blount County clerk's office, Williams engaged in sexual intercourse with the victim, "a female with diminished mental capacity who was also his sister." The adult victim, court records state, is not capable of consent.

The alleged crimes happened in February 2017. The victim became pregnant and, due to the "mental functioning" of the victim, she could not carry the child to term.

A DNA test on the fetus confirmed that Williams was the father. Investigators with the Blount County District Attorney's Office arrested Williams late Monday afternoon. He is being held in the Blount County Jail with bonds totaling $75,000.

Williams' wife declined to comment on the charges. Efforts to locate other family for comment weren't immediately successful.
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:08 am
"Alleged"

This is what passes for facts with the shaved apes these days.
:nesaitpas:
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Southern Good ole Boy raped, impregnated mentally-incapacitated sister, records state

Post by evilconempire » Mon May 14, 2018 10:42 am

Scooter wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:41 am
donttreadonme wrote:

donttreadonme wrote:
"Alleged"

Scooter wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:41 am
Nothing illegal about the alleged affair.

This is what passes for facts with the shaved apes these days.[/color][/size] :nesaitpas:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Scooter
Heir Presumptive

Post by Scooter » Mon May 14, 2018 10:47 am

And the stalkerfagg is at it again. If you can't follow the conversation here, asshole, #@%$ off. :finger: :finger: :finger:
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon May 14, 2018 10:48 am

0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

clusterchuck
Heir Apparent

Post by clusterchuck » Mon May 14, 2018 11:02 am

Virtually everyone knows mental illness is exclusive to southern good ole' boys.

Except for the 27.2 bazillion places where it isn't.
1 x

Scooter
Heir Presumptive

Post by Scooter » Mon May 14, 2018 11:15 am

donttreadonme wrote:

donttreadonme wrote:
"Alleged"

0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon May 14, 2018 11:28 am

for every one of these hideous stories (that always seem to catch the eye of skidmark et al), I could easily post one that happened up north. Or out west. And then we'd trade stories all day long and prove nothing. So I won't

:thankyouyellow:
1 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon May 14, 2018 11:31 am

Pete wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:28 am
for every one of these hideous stories (that always seem to catch the eye of skidmark et al), I could easily post one that happened up north. Or out west. And then we'd trade stories all day long and prove nothing. So I won't

Like how you could post one of someone in the south for every one in the north, or one of a white criminal for every one of a black criminal, or....well you get the idea. I'm pretty sure that's the point of these. It is when I post them anyway.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon May 14, 2018 1:39 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:31 am
Pete wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:28 am

Like how you could post one of someone in the south for every one in the north, or one of a white criminal for every one of a black criminal, or....well you get the idea. I'm pretty sure that's the point of these. It is when I post them anyway.

trolling then k got it
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling