ah hears dat days uh raciss Stahbukks in Philly...mm hmm

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: ah hears dat days uh raciss Stahbukks in Philly...mm hmm

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:38 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:07 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:04 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:50 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:47 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:45 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:42 pm
I am Z wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:38 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/starbucks-ceo ... ories.html

now, what on earth made that Starbucks manager call the cops?

A Starbucks spokesman told The Inquirer and Daily News of Philadelphia that the manager left the downtown store at 18th and Spruce Streets in what the company called a “mutual” decision.

Johnson, the chief executive officer, was in Philadelphia this morning, a day after protesters rallied Sunday at a downtown Philadelphia Starbucks, where the two black men, who have yet to be identified, were led out in handcuffs Thursday by police and accused of trespassing.

The demonstrators had demanded Starbucks fire the manager of the store for calling the police.

As Johnson was being interviewed on “GMA” this morning, about two dozen protesters were at the downtown Philadelphia Starbucks chanting, "A whole lot of racism, a whole lot of crap, Starbucks coffee is anti-black."

The protesters later held a sit-in inside the Starbucks shop.

"We don't want this Starbucks to make any money today. That's our goal," Abdul-Aliy Muhammad, one of the protest's organizers and co-founder of the Black and Brown Workers Collective, told The Associated Press.

Abdul? worker's collective?

hmmmm
Ahh , that’s going to trigger the resident SJW to post another 3 months of anti-white man , anti-Christian , anti-southern trolls .
What about the SJW that's been posting for years anti-black man, anti-Muslim, anti-"Nawtherner" trolls? There are none so blind...
Do such posts bother you ? Do you think they are wrong ? If so why have you been emulating them for years ?
You didn't answer my question.
I'm optimist. I believe even the most narrow-minded can widen their vision of the world. Does that bother you? Do you think it's wrong of me to think that way? Why is it that you only comment, negatively, to me when I do it, but not when your SJW lapdog does it?
He doesn’t claim to be the moral bastion that you pretend to be. He just says what he really thinks for better or worse. You should try and show more authenticity for better or worse. I respect that in posters.
I don't claim to be or pretend to be a "moral bastion." He says what he really thinks and you are okay, even complimentary of that, but when I say what I really think then there's a problem. You should try to not pretend to know what's authentic, real, or meant when you so clearly don't. You have a blind spot when it comes to Z. You should work on that. I respect people that don't give passes to others for no good reason other than "I like you."
I give everyone a pass for what they say if they say what they believe. I don’t like the name calling , personal attacks and vileness , but that’s acceptable here so I live with it. This constant mocking and taking engaging in behavior you don’t agree with to make a point is tedious. We know what you think about the others here it’s a mostly closed group it has been for years. I have far more tolerance of other points of view than you do. Maybe I understand some of the posters here better . That doesn’t mean I don’t see things clearly. You should try to accept that not everyone can move off their old views on to the latest societal accepted ones as easily as you . In any case we all have our opinions and are free to express and discuss them.
No, you only give certain people a pass. Your buddy is as much a name-caller as anyone here. He engages in personal attacks and, imho, vileness. You never say anything to him about it. Look, you need to get it through your thick skull that I don't care what you think about my posts mocking him. I don't do it for you. I do it for me in hopes that one day he'll realize that what he does can be done with any other groups and that the groups he decides to focus on are a clear indicator of his bigotry.

"I have far more tolerance of other points of view than you do."

I believe you that you believe you do.

"Maybe I understand some of the posters here better."

Maybe you just lack the self-awareness to realize that you aren't as superior as you think you are.

"You should try to accept that not everyone can move off their old views on to the latest societal accepted ones as easily as you ."

Like you've done with me? :lo2l: You really have a stunning lack of self-awareness.

" In any case we all have our opinions and are free to express and discuss them."

That's all I'm doing. Maybe after this you'll give me the space to do so that you give to others. See, I really am an optimist.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:43 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:27 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:13 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:

A Starbucks spokesman told The Inquirer and Daily News of Philadelphia that the manager left the downtown store at 18th and Spruce Streets in what the company called a “mutual” decision.

Johnson, the chief executive officer, was in Philadelphia this morning, a day after protesters rallied Sunday at a downtown Philadelphia Starbucks, where the two black men, who have yet to be identified, were led out in handcuffs Thursday by police and accused of trespassing.

The demonstrators had demanded Starbucks fire the manager of the store for calling the police.

As Johnson was being interviewed on “GMA” this morning, about two dozen protesters were at the downtown Philadelphia Starbucks chanting, "A whole lot of racism, a whole lot of crap, Starbucks coffee is anti-black."

"We don't want this Starbucks to make any money today. That's our goal," Abdul-Aliy Muhammad, one of the protest's organizers and co-founder of the Black and Brown Workers Collective, told The Associated Press.

hmmmm
Ahh , that’s going to trigger the resident SJW to post another 3 months of anti-white man , anti-Christian , anti-southern trolls .
What about the SJW that's been posting for years anti-black man, anti-Muslim, anti-"Nawtherner" trolls? There are none so blind...
Do such posts bother you ? Do you think they are wrong ? If so why have you been emulating them for years ?
I'm optimist. I believe even the most narrow-minded can widen their vision of the world. Does that bother you? Do you think it's wrong of me to think that way? Why is it that you only comment, negatively, to me when I do it, but not when your SJW lapdog does it?
He doesn’t claim to be the moral bastion that you pretend to be. He just says what he really thinks for better or worse. You should try and show more authenticity for better or worse. I respect that in posters.
Why is it that when I tell you what I really think you cry like a little b!tch?
You just call names and post memes and cartoons . You are very short on content . I would never cry over something as trivial as this board. Sometimes you are funny , mostly not so much. There is really no way to have an intelligent discussion with you on issues so I gave up trying a long time ago.
Well why wouldn't you stop trying when you have someone as intelligent as Z-ipper-head to converse with? :lo2l:
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:14 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:38 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:

hmmmm
I don't claim to be or pretend to be a "moral bastion." He says what he really thinks and you are okay, even complimentary of that, but when I say what I really think then there's a problem. You should try to not pretend to know what's authentic, real, or meant when you so clearly don't. You have a blind spot when it comes to Z. You should work on that. I respect people that don't give passes to others for no good reason other than "I like you."
I give everyone a pass for what they say if they say what they believe. I don’t like the name calling , personal attacks and vileness , but that’s acceptable here so I live with it. This constant mocking and taking engaging in behavior you don’t agree with to make a point is tedious. We know what you think about the others here it’s a mostly closed group it has been for years. I have far more tolerance of other points of view than you do. Maybe I understand some of the posters here better . That doesn’t mean I don’t see things clearly. You should try to accept that not everyone can move off their old views on to the latest societal accepted ones as easily as you . In any case we all have our opinions and are free to express and discuss them.
No, you only give certain people a pass. Your buddy is as much a name-caller as anyone here. He engages in personal attacks and, imho, vileness. You never say anything to him about it. Look, you need to get it through your thick skull that I don't care what you think about my posts mocking him. I don't do it for you. I do it for me in hopes that one day he'll realize that what he does can be done with any other groups and that the groups he decides to focus on are a clear indicator of his bigotry.

Maybe you just lack the self-awareness to realize that you aren't as superior as you think you are.

"You should try to accept that not everyone can move off their old views on to the latest societal accepted ones as easily as you ."

Like you've done with me? :lo2l: You really have a stunning lack of self-awareness.

" In any case we all have our opinions and are free to express and discuss them."

That's all I'm doing. Maybe after this you'll give me the space to do so that you give to others. See, I really am an optimist.
Is it just that simple. All you want is “space” so you act like several of the others here ? You really don’t want to discuss anything. You just want to troll and name call etc like they do. I would have thought that you aspired for more than to be like AC, but It appears I was wrong. Well at least you are more sophisticated than they are in your methods. That’s something.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:19 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
I am Z wrote:

hmmmm

Is it just that simple. All you want is “space” so you act like several of the others here ? You really don’t want to discuss anything. You just want to troll and name call etc like they do. I would have thought that you aspired for more than to be like AC, but It appears I was wrong. Well at least you are more sophisticated than they are in your methods. That’s something.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:23 pm

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Just stop. I discuss with people capable of discussing. I troll with those that troll. I go where the entertainment value is. I'm nothing like AC and you know it. You're being ridiculous. The point you're missing is that you're very uneven in your approach to different people here. You will criticize a behavior in one while ignoring the exact same behavior in another. I wouldn't even bother to mention it if you weren't constantly judging me, but being judgmental is what you do...to a select few.

I suppose you consider this civil and just an innocent way to discuss the OP:
"Ahh , that’s going to trigger the resident SJW to post another 3 months of anti-white man , anti-Christian , anti-southern trolls." :thankyouyellow:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:24 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:19 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Yeah that is one of the funny ones.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:14 pm

I am so thankful that I'm white.
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:39 pm

I am Z wrote:

hmmmm
If you're going to display your racism with this pseudo-Ebonics shtick, could you at least try to get it right?

Thanks in advance.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:49 pm

[

hmmmm
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I hate to break it to you but chucky does understand posters better than you. you come off to me and perhaps to others as a condescending, pompous ass. you set yourself up as judge, jury and arbiter. I'm fairly confident that you will absolutely disagree with that but it's my opinion.

you should keep trying to get it through chucky's "thick skull" what a terrible person that you think I am. that ought to work, lol.

what's the definition of insanity, again???? oh yeah, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. well perhaps ONE definition.

I'm sure that you think you're tolerant but you display otherwise, in my sincere, honest opinion.

chucky gets along with almost everyone on this board. he's funny, witty, and definitely smart enough. when and if you decide to stop calling me a bigot, racist, etc. I will agree to stop with girlie, evillib. not until.

:eusa_dance:
0 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:57 pm

I hate to break it to you but chucky does understand posters better than you. you come off to me and perhaps to others as a condescending, pompous ass. you set yourself up as judge, jury and arbiter. I'm fairly confident that you will absolutely disagree with that but it's my opinion.

you should keep trying to get it through chucky's "thick skull" what a terrible person that you think I am. that ought to work, lol.

what's the definition of insanity, again???? oh yeah, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. well perhaps ONE definition.

I'm sure that you think you're tolerant but you display otherwise, in my sincere, honest opinion.

chucky gets along with almost everyone on this board. he's funny, witty, and definitely smart enough. when and if you decide to stop calling me a bigot, racist, etc. I will agree to stop with girlie, evillib. not until.

:eusa_dance:
[/quote]

You sure like your chucky. You’re just an ignorant bigot. Your opinions only value is to laugh at.

I did stop calling you those things and you kept calling me names. Why? Because you didn’t notice. Why didn’t you notice? Because that isn’t why you call me names.

I did enjoy you, of all people, calling me “a condescending, pompous ass.” Quality irony right there.
0 x