Report: North and South Korea About To Announce End To War

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Report: North and South Korea About To Announce End To War

Post by nolaxride » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:40 pm

antilib wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:03 pm
antilib wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:18 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:05 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:41 am
One more example of Trump's foreign policy re-establishing order in the world.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/17/north-a ... o-war.html
Wow... that's quite the stretch... I guess bombing an empty building in Syria was another instance of returning order to the world, as is ignoring the sanctions against Russia.

Makes perfect sense. Next thing you know he'll be bowing down and meeting a tin-pot dictator.
[youtube][/youtube]
I'm not surprised that you can't tell the difference between a tin-pot dictator and the leader of one of the most powerful nations in the world, and holder of over a trillion dollars of US debt.
[youtube[/youtube]

:lo2l:
ROTFLMAO... yeah.. watch the video.. look like he coughed or something.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:41 pm

MAGA!!!
2 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

psk836
Serene Highness

Post by psk836 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:03 pm

"It may not come easy. Seoul wants the two Koreas to sign the treaty, “guaranteed by the US and China with support from Russia and Japan, and later approved by the UN.” Pyongyang thinks the two sides “should sign a non-aggression treaty and a peace treaty should be signed between North Korea and the US.”

South Korean President Moon Jae-in hopes that the summit will “lay the foundation for a deal on de-nuclearisation between Washington and Pyongyang at the following summit” between President Donald Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un.

Moon also said the summit could possibly lead the way to a “three-way summit between the countries.” He acknowledged that without America’s “support and agreement, it will be difficult to follow through on inter-Korean agreements.”'

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/04/r ... -long-war/
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:05 pm

nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

Wow... that's quite the stretch... I guess bombing an empty building in Syria was another instance of returning order to the world, as is ignoring the sanctions against Russia.

Makes perfect sense. Next thing you know he'll be bowing down and meeting a tin-pot dictator.
And if anyone had been in the building, you liberals would be whining about the death toll.

The rest of what you said is off topic.
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:07 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:14 am
Hey PSK! Read your own citation. Negotiations were done with regional countries. Trump had 0 to do with it.
You little s*** for brains, the Rocket Man was making threats just a few months ago, now they picked up the red line and want to talk. Don't tell me Trump didn't have anything to do with that, you POS.
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:46 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

And if anyone had been in the building, you liberals would be whining about the death toll.

There you go, again. Why not deal with the topic, Trump dragging down US leadership in the world.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:39 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:46 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
psk836 wrote:

There you go, again. Why not deal with the topic, Trump dragging down US leadership in the world.
There we go, nobrain talking out of his you know where. How is he dragging us down? Because the factory he was supposed to bomb was moved?

I am glad Hitlary is not president. We would be in a world of hurt.
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:13 pm

psk836 wrote:

► Its an example of diplomacy without Trump
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:31 am

stuporstitionist wrote:
Hey PSK! Read your own citation. Negotiations were done with regional countries. Trump had 0 to do with it.
CIA Director Mike Pompeo made a top-secret visit to North Korea over Easter weekend as an envoy for President Trump to meet with that country’s leader, Kim Jong Un,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ci ... spartandhp

:rofl1:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:38 am

Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:31 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
CIA Director Mike Pompeo made a top-secret visit to North Korea over Easter weekend as an envoy for President Trump to meet with that country’s leader, Kim Jong Un,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ci ... spartandhp

:rofl1:
► What’d Pompeo have to do with it?
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood